Status: Like it? Comment!!

Here On Planet Earth!?

Where Am I?

Image

*[Sebastian]*

A solf breeze whisked pass my body. I felt like i was floating on a nice fluffy pink cloud. It felt nice...really nice. It felt s-Wait a minute...fluffy...pink..cloud...WTF. My eyes suddenly poped open, revealing a blue cleary sky. But yet i couldn't see the sun. The really odd thing is that i could see the moon. Not the tiny little moon you see every day. This moon was big and it looked like it was shining a golden yellowish color. Where was I? I sat up a to see i was in this grassy field.
Again where was I? One minute i was in my room, the next thing a vortex opened up and here i am. huh, wait a minute. Did the vortex send me here? If so then why?
Where the F*CK AM I?

I stood up shakily and looked around. I gasped at what i saw. In the horrizon was a green forest behind it was this giant stone gray castle. It was HUMONGOUS! ENORMOUS!!! Again where was I? Was I dreaming? This can't be real? NO! This has to be a dream.

I mean who ever heard of a person being sucked into a vortex, worhole, blackhole-what ever and got send into another country. Wait? Country? Am I in another country? Of course I am....or maybe i'm just dreaming? But this feels, looks, and smells so real.

Where was I? I looked around and saw more and more grasslands leading to the castle. I turned around and saw a town in the distance. It looked about 4 miles away from where i was. I dropped to the ground and sat there indian style. I sighed. This really can't be happening. Where as I? What's going on? This doesn't feel like a dream. And wahat about thatcrazy Hoodini la- Wait a minute. Hoodini....black box....wish....it's all starting to make since...almost. Hoodni gave me that box and she said I could make a wish. And when I in my bedroom I wished I could get away and go into another world. And the box atarted acting weird.
I jumped up enthusiasticly. That must be it! I wished to get away from my troubles and the box dropped me here. Yes, that's It. Wow I'd never imagine this would happen. This is amazing!!

I started jumping around doing a bunch of weird dances and yelling. "YEAH!! I'M IN WONDERLAND!! I GOT MY WISH! I GOT SUCKED INTO A VORTEX AND ENDED UP HERE CAUSE I"m SO, SO, SO SPECIAL!! YEAH!! YEAH IN YOUR FACE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY! YOUR NOT THE ONLY MAGICAL ONES !! YEAH WHOOOOO!!!" I shouted.

I knew i looked like a mad man but who cares, i'm in magical land. Yeah take that Alice! Your not the only one in wonderland. "HAHA YEAH!! WHOOO!!!" I shouted spinning around.
"WHOOO! to you too"
"I know right! IT'S SO GREAT!!!" I shouted running on the fields.
"YEAH! I LOOOVE GRASS AND FURRY PEOPLE!!!"
I froze.
I didn't say that! That wasn't me. Who said that?

Slowly I turn around only to be met with a girl. A black girl with long black hair. She had on a blue and white stripe shirt, a blue skirt and blue flig-flops. I'm guessing she likes the color blue.

"O-o-h, oh, oh-I didn't know anyone was here. Sorry" I say scratching the back of my head and looking down. She laughed "I'ts okay. My name's Lemony by the way, what's yours?"

I looked at her. She was pretty....no beautiful. "Oh I'm Sebastian" i say shyly. She laughed and it is then that I noticed she had a jamaican accent. "Hey" i say to her.
"Hmm What?"
"Are you jamaican by any chance?"
"Huh! What's that?" she asked confused
"Jamaican! Are you Jamaian? Your accent!"
"No, i have no idea what a Jamaican is? Is it a fruite or some type of animal?" she asked.
Huh? thats odd! How can you not know what Jamaica is-oh wait. That's right i'm in another world.

"Sorry. Nevermind. Uh...umm...where am I?" I asked embarrassed. She probably thinks am crazy or insane. I wouldn't blame her if she thinks I am.

She looked at me like i was some insane chipmunk or something."Your joking right?" she asked.
"Uh..eh..well...no.." I say embrassed. Her eyes widens "SERIOUSLY!! You don't know?!"
"Nope"
"whoa! that's weird. Well your in Arps!"
"huh? Arps"
"Yes! the mighty Arps kingdom" Kingdom? Well that explains the castle. A kingdom like royalty-a prince, king, princess, queen and all that comes with it? WHOA!

"Hey! are you in there?" Lemony saids waving her hands in my face. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh, sorry"

"It's okay. Besides you look like your not from around here anyways" she says studing me carefully. "where are you from?"
I froze. What should I tell her? Should I tell her the thruth? What's she's gonna think? Will she believe me? Will she tell the king and have him cut my head off? I shivered just thinking of that.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me you know" she says smilling. Wow her smile is so pretty. She didn't look like she could hurt me. But looks can be decieving, I learned that the hadrway. Maybe i should tell her. It's worth a try, right?

I took in a deep breath "Lemony I have something to t-"
Before i could finished she grabbed my hand and started running dragging me with her. "Hey what are you doing?!" I shouted at her making her stop and look at me.
"We have to get out of here. It's bad to be near the castle at night. the knights are ruthless and spare ni mercy!" she says seriously. Yikes!
"oh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth befote she started running and dragging me with her to the direction of the town!

I think I'm in for a long ride!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!!! Tell me what you think! Do you like the picture?