Second Heartbeat

Thirty

Kylie sat down next to Matt of the black piano stool in front of the Grand Piano in the living room.

“Babe, I want to show you something. I wrote this song a long time ago, hoping and praying that some day I'd have a beautiful, smart, funny girl to sing it to. I've found her. Kylie, this one is for you.”

Matt began playing a beautiful interlude on the piano before he began singing.

”Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make, and that feeling of doubt, it's erased. I'll never feel alone again with you by my side. You're the one, and in you I confide.

“And we have gone through good and bad times but your unconditional love was always on my mind. You've been there from the start for me. And your love's always been true as can be. I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.”


Kylie Kissed Matt's shoulder as he continued to play the piano. A smile formed on her face, as she watched his hands moving across the ivory and ebony keys.

“And we have gone through good and bad times But your unconditional love was always on my mind. You've been there from the start for me. And your love's always been true as can be. I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

“I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.”


As Matt let the final note ring through the house, he looked up at his girlfriend. Her eyes were filled with tears of joy.

“Matt, that was, oh god, I don't even know what to say.”

“All I want you to say,” He stood up and grabbed her petit hand in his massive one. He kneeled down on one knee. Kylies heart began to race, a million thoughts running through her head. He pulled a small black box out of his pocket. “is for you to marry me. Kylie, I love you with all my heart. Marry me?”

He opened the box to reveal a stunning engament ring. The small diamond was in the shape of a heart and was on a small fourteen karat gold band.

Kylie gasped, “Oh Matthew, of course I will. Yes, I'll marry you, I love you Matt, so much.” She grabbed his face and placed a lingering kiss on his lips.

He slipped the ring onto her finger before she threw her arms around his neck, showering him with kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is ending at 40 or 45 chapters.