Second Heartbeat

Epilogue

A week had passed since Brian had been addmitted to the hospital for his accident. Zooey has taken him home, and stayed with him, taking care of him and nursing him back to health. It hit the tabloids fast with the news of Brian's injuries. His near death experience was on all the Top Stories broadcasts in California.

The fans were shocked to know Brian had been reckless, but knew his caring girlfriend would take care of him.

As for Kylie and Matt, news of their engagment was no shocker for Zooey and the gang. It spread fast throughout the tech crew they wroked with on tour and then out into fan world. All the fans were surprised that Matt had even had a girlfriend, but none-the-less happy for him and his bride to be. When interviews became a daily thing, Matt had to defend Kylie, telling the tabloids he loved her and they weren't rushing into anything. He explained that the wedding was going to be in a month or two, when Brian made a full recovery.

Kylie had moved some of her things into Matt's messy apartment because they had decided they would do what engaged couples do and move in together. Everything was working out for the two of them, and they were madly in love. But that was months ago.

Now, as she stood in front of the full-length mirror in the small room, she knew that everything she and Matt had gone through was not for nothing. The strapless Vera Wang wedding dress couldn't have fit any better.

Her hair was curled and twisted into a bun. Two curls fell to the sides of her face. A light amount of neutral colored make-up surrounded her eyes. She looked absolutely stunning, but was she ready?

“It's time.” Zooey stuck her head into the room, interrupting Kylie's deep thoughts.

Kylie waited her turn to walk down the white aisle, and when everyone turned to look at her, she looked at her handsome groom. Kylie knew everything was right.

I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kylie's dress.

I know it's been a while, but here's the end. I hope you enjoyed the ride, I know I did. If you really liked my writing, check out my other stories:
Ghost Adventrues (ft. the boys of Ghost Adventures)
Save Me (ft. Avenged Sevenfold)

foREVer