‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

douze;

We raced across the yard and over to Jack's front porch. He dug the key out of his pocket quickly and I reached my hands around his waist and pressed a kiss to the side of his neck, causing him to have a hard time getting the key into the lock.

"Stop taking so long," I whispered into his ear and I could the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"I can't help it," He sounded frustrated. I liked that.

"Here, let me do it..." I offered, dragging my hand from his stomach and pulling it around to grab the key from his hand, my fingers grazing the skin on his arm slightly. He breathed out a sigh.

I stuck the key into the lock and turned it to the left, unlocking the door. Jack reached his hand around mine and turned the knob and we tumbled into the house. He tried to wiggle out of my grip, but I turned him around and shoved my hands into his back pocket.

"But the key..." He tried.

"We'll get it later," I said with a smirk before shoving him against the door, causing it to slam shut.

I hesitated slightly before leaning in and locking our lips. He tasted so good. I pressed my body closer to his and managed to pull my hands out of his pockets before his back hit the door, so I could use them for better purposes. His arms snaked around my waist and his index fingers linked into my belt loops, tugging on them slightly in the midst of our breathtaking kiss.

I shoved my tongue passed his lips and found his right away. I rubbed my tongue against his and I felt him moan into my mouth.

"Dammit, Alex." He breathed as I pulled away for some air.

"You like it," I said before reaching one hand up to rub his neck slightly before diving down and placing a soft kiss to his pulse point. I felt his erection forming through his jeans and I smirked into his neck before my tongue darted past my lips. I licked a strip up his neck and just below his earlobe. Raking my teeth across his earlobe, I reached my hands down and started undoing his belt buckle.

I moved my lips down to his neck again and placed kisses up and down.

"Stop being a tease," He groaned as I pulled his belt from the loops and fiddled with the button briefly.

"Don't tell me--" I paused and placed another kiss to his shoulder, "what to do."

He sighed and I nipped at his neck lightly. I raked my teeth across the sensitive flesh before sucking at it a bit. Jack moaned and if kept it up, I wasn't going to be able to contain myself. I was already extremely hard as it was, but I was pacing myself.

My hands went from his belt to the edge of his shirt. I slowly raised it up his body and purposefully let my fingertips drag against his skin. I lifted the shirt above his head with his help and I discarded it to the floor next to us. I leant down and placed a kiss to his left collarbone, and then one to his right. I licked the length of his collarbone and then sucked down on the spot where his neck met it. He breathed slowly and heavily and I licked and nipped at the skin before moving back to his neck. I bit down harder there, probably drawing a bit of blood, and then licked at the spot.

"Fuck you," He moaned loudly.

"You wish," I laughed into his neck and traced his chest with kisses.

"I do," He admitted.

I undid his button with my fingers and got on my knees in front of him. He bit his lip before opening his mouth to speak.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked and I bit my lip, too. Of course I was, wasn't I?

Instead of answering his question, I kissed at his stomach and dipped my tongue into his belly button. His hands wove through my hair slightly and I licked a stripe from his belly button down to just above the waist band of his pants. I gripped the zipper of his jeans with my teeth and dragged it down, then yanked his pants down.

With his jeans around his ankles, I stood back up and pulled him close to me.

"You're so hot right now," I whispered seductively in his ear, causing him to shiver against my touch.

"Y-you are too," He breathed.

"And you'd look so much hotter without these...." I bit my lip and gripped his boxers. I inched them down slowly and I felt myself getting more and more nervous.

"You don't have to do this, you know," he said calmly to me, obviously noticing how nervous I was.

"But I-"

"Alex, do you remember what I told you that night at the carnival? And probably more times than that?" He asked and I paused to think.

"I...I think?"

"I said that I'd never ever push you into anything you don't want to do. I mean, if you want to do...this, it's all you. But I think it's a pretty huge jump from how we used to be." He said.

"I..You're right," I said. "but I can't just..stop now."

"You don't have to do this, Alex." He told me. "I'll wait until it's the right moment. When you're comfortable."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course I am, Alex. I don't want you to freak out and accidentally bite my dick off, or anything." He said light-heartedly which made me laugh.

"I would never." I countered and he laughed back.

"But if you aren't going to finish the job..." He paused and looked at me briefly. "I'll have to...be right back."

"Uh, yeah." I laughed awkwardly. "And I can, uh."

"Stop mumbling," He smiled. "It's too cute."

"Shut up."

"I won't." He smirked. "Now if you will excuse me, I've got something to take care of." He said proudly and I nodded.

"I'll uh, use the bathroom upstairs?" I offered in a question and he smiled.

"It's all yours." He said and we parted ways for a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, I know all of you probably forgot about me. But I think I'm gonna start this back up.

It's been a while since I've worked on this, So if this is like, Bad. Yeah. I'm trying to get back into this kgjhsdfjkghdfjkgh I hope this was sufficient enough for an update. It's kinda smutty, So.

Um, Also, I think the next chapter may be a bit smutty too......Just a heads up, Haa haaaaaaa. fgjkf

Anyways, I missed you guys so much! I saw All Time Low las weekend but I'm not gonna rant about my life right now, But if you come and talk to me, I'll tell you all about it. c:

Um, Comments are love and I will probably maybe update either later or tomorrow depending when I feel like writing again. But I can promise you I won't wait four months until I update again.

Hope y'all don't hate me <3

-Mary