‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

treize;

It was three in the morning when Jack's mom came through the front door.

I was curled up next to him on the couch when I heard the door open and her quiet footsteps through the living room. I opened my eyes and watched her walk in front of where we were. I shut my eyes quickly.

"Jack sweetie?" I felt her lean over me. "Jack, we're home."

"Huh," Jack mumbled in his sleep. "Wh-what?"

"Your father and I are going to go up to bed, I just wanted to let you know we were home." She said and then left the room. I heard her walk up the stairs and Jack rolled over so that he was facing me on the couch.

I kept my eyes shut and pretended to sleep, but Jack knew all too well that I was awake. He leaned his face in close to mine and pecked my nose. I couldn't help my lips curving up slightly at the edges.

"I see that smile," He whispered and I gave in, opening my eyes to see that he was closer to me than I thought he was.

"Shut up," I replied with a small giggle.

"Do you want to go up to my room? There's actually a bed up there." He said and I shook my head as well as I could in the position I was in.

"I like it down here," I said. "We've got more privacy."

"We can lock my door, if that's what you want."

"But I don't want to get up...You're so warm and I'm too tired to walk up the stairs." I said giving him a small pleading smile.

"Ha-ha, alright." He said quickly before kissing my lips slowly. "But only because you're cute when you smile like that."

"Just go back to bed, you big sap." I scrunched up my nose and blushed.

-

I woke up to an empty space next to me on the couch. I frowned a little bit, but rolled over to see Jack's bright face staring down at me.

"G'mornin' sleepy head!" He smiled that adorable smile and I rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?"

"A little after eleven. My mom's making breakfast. Are pancakes okay?" He asked, sitting down next to my knees.

"Of course they are." I smiled and sat up, extending the appropriate limbs that were sore from sleep and making those sexual noises whenever you stretched. "I'm starving."

"Good." He smiled again. I felt myself shivering a little bit.

"It's cold..." I said and he laughed as I rubbed my arms.

"Do you want a blanket, or a jacket?"

"No," I said and scooted closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my body and I smiled into his chest. "I want you."

"You've got me, silly." He replied, pressing a kiss to my hair.

I cuddled closer to him. He stroked my hair, twisting locks of it around his fingers and a smile tugged at my lips.

"Hey," Jack whispered into my hair. "Don't fall back asleep."

I laughed lightly into him and looked up at him.

"Why would I do that?" I said. "There are pancakes in the kitchen."

He laughed, then, and leaned down. He nuzzled his nose against mine and stared into my eyes. We sat there, looking in each other's eyes for a matter of seconds until I leaned up and connected our lips. I could tell that he was caught off guard, but I was dying for a kiss right then. He kissed back within a few moments, his hands sliding to my back and rubbing small circles onto the fabric of my shirt. My eyes slipped shut and I relaxed into him, feeling him fall back slowly.

"Whoa," he broke the kiss quickly and threw his arms everywhere.

We were falling off the couch.

We both tumbled and rolled to the floor as a whole, and he was laying on top of me with a grin when it was all done and over with. I laughed from underneath him, earning a laugh from him as well. He leaned back down and pushed my hair from in front of my eyes and placed another kiss to my lips.

"Boys, pancakes are-- Oh. Uh," His mom entered the living room and I could feel her standing in the door way near the couch. "Whenever you're hungry, the pancakes will be on the counter. Sorry for interrupting." She said and walked away.

I sat up with him and we both laughed slowly before standing back up and dusting off our clothes. We entered the kitchen to see his mom grabbing plates down from an extremely high shelf in the cupboard.

"Here, Mrs. Barakat," I said, stepping toward her. "I'll help you with that." I offered, since I was a bit taller than her.

"You're so sweet," She said and let me grab down three plates from the shelf. "Just set them on the table for me, will you sweetheart?"

"Most certainly." I smiled and walked them over to the table. I set them down and helped her carry over the plate of pancakes to set in the middle.

"Now, Jack," She addressed her son with her hand on her hip. "Why did I find your house key in the door last night?"

"Oh," Jack laughed nervously. "About that..."

He glanced over at me fore help, but I shook my head with a grin. We both looked at his mom and she held her hand out.

"I don't even want to know, do I?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, not really." Jack said, causing us all to laugh.

We sat down and ate breakfast after that, making small conversation between the three of us about my trip to Atlanta, and what all went on at the Christmas party both of our parents went to last night. We shared laughs and grins.

I was so happy to be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi again. I promised I'd update, So here it is c: I apologize for it being a day late, I hope none of y'all were too worried about me. </3

I hope you like it. It's sort of cute and fluffy, So this should tide you over until I can get my act together and pull this story back along. I have to re-read it so I knew what the fuck I was doing up until I stopped. I barely remember the plot, But by either mid-next week or something, I'll have everything in order. And plus, Not next week, But the week after, I have spring break. c: Soo yeee.

Um, Also, I know this was probably really sappy or something. Or I might have repeated things from earlier chapters, But yeah. I don't know what I'm doing, So that's why I have to re-read it.

I'll be giving you some filler chapters or something, But I remember vaguely what the big punch in this story will be. I just have to remember what all I was gonna do to lead up to it. Stick with me, And comment if you want. If you have any suggestions of what should happen in a chapter, Feel free to request something.

I might be starting a new Jalex, Or continuing the other one I started. But more than likely, I will be writing a new one, [Along with this one, Of course], Because I need to have a fresh start. I have a good idea, So I might do that pretty soon. Thanks, Bbies.

Comments are marshmallow fluff

<3Mary