‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

huit;

It was a little after five o'clock when I finally landed in Baltimore. I was mentally jumping up and down in my seat.

I missed this place so much. I missed everything about Baltimore. I missed all the snow we got in the winter. I missed my cozy house. I missed the way my mom cooked me breakfast if i got up early enough. I missed all the memories I had made with Jack last summer.

I missed Jack.

We all piled off the plane and I was walking into the airport from the terminal. My eyes darted everywhere in search of my mom, or grandma or anyone who was coming to pick me up. I was so ready to go home. I was so ready to sleep in my own bed again.

I glanced around the corner, my carry-on bag thrown over my shoulder messily, and my eyes lit up as I spotted the familiar face.

"Jack!" I squealed almost immediately and clutched my bag so it wouldn't fall off as I darted toward him.

"Alex!" He chirped and opened his arms wide, welcoming me to a hug that I was gladly going to accept.

I smashed into him, nearly tackling him to the floor. I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"I missed you so much." He said to me and I blushed, feeling tears starting to well up in my eyes. I was so fucking happy to be back.

"I missed you too, Jackery!" I smiled and buried my face into his neck as we hugged.

I loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around my body, again. I missed it so much.

"You're staying at my house tonight, okay?" He said. "I already talked to your mom."

"I'd be honoured." I continued smiling.

-

"Mom!" I chimed as I entered my house, dumping all my bags onto the foyer's floor and darting into the kitchen to see her smiling face.

"You're actually here!" She smiled and came over to hug me. "It's so good seeing you again, Alex."

An aroma of overwhelming smells filled my nostrils and I smiled, taking them all in with one huge sniff. I loved the smell of when my mom cooked.

"Are you going to stay for dinner, or are you going to head over to Jack's?" She asked, hope in her eyes and I smiled.

It would probably be a good idea to have dinner with my mom after so long.

"I'll stay." I nodded and she grinned.

"Jack can come over, too, if you'd like. I'm making enough." She said and I smiled.

"You sure?"

"Of course! Jack is always welcome over here." She reassured me.

I gave her another quick hug before leaving the kitchen and jumping up the stairs to my room.

-

I sat next to Jack and across from us sat my mother and my granddad. Next to us, on my right, was my grandma, and she held a smug smile on her face.

"Nice to have you back, Alex." She stated and I turned to her with a grin. "I've missed having you around the house."

"I've missed it here, too."

"Well how was your time with your father?" My mother asked and I told her about everything and about the new school I was going to.

"I'm not surprised you have no friends there," My granddad said with his normal tone that, surprisingly, I missed. "I bet you haven't changed a bit."

"I see you haven't either." I countered, earning a laugh from Jack and my mom.

My granddad set his fork down and cast a thick glare across the table at me. I smirked to myself and turned to my mom.

"May we be excused, mom?" I asked, gesturing to Jack and myself and she nodded.

"Just make sure to call me later, okay?" She told me and I nodded. "Have fun at Jack's."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. Hai. So. I'm sorry that I took forever to post this awful excuse for an update. And I'm sorry, Also, That it's awful.

But fluff will ensue in the next chapter ;D I promise. I've been in desperate need of Jalex fluff-writing. If that makes sense.

Anyways. I started a new Jalex. There's violence, I warn you. And it's also gonna contain some smut. So0o0o0o0o. It's called I'll Die Alone Because Of All Of You and I kind of hope some of you go read/subscribe/comment.

Because I don't think anyone likes it so far. D;

And this week is a two day week at school, So I will be updating either tomorrow night or Tuesday.

Comments are the funnel cake I couldn't eat when I went to the fair because there were no fucking forks. <33

<3Mary