‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

neuf;

I entered the Barakat household and was greeted with a hug from Mrs. Barakat.

“Alex, it’s so glad to see you made it home safely!” She smiled and hugged me tightly. “How was your trip to Atlanta?”

“It was good, different..but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.” I told her and she nodded.

“That’s good to hear.”

“Well, mom. As much as I know Alex would love to stand here and tell you about his story about living with his dad…” Jack trailed off, smiling at his mom and she rolled her eyes.

“Sorry!” She smiled. “Have fun, you two. I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“Where are you going?”

“I have to go to the grocery store and also pick your dad up from the airport later.” She smiled at us and we both nodded. “See you boys soon. Try not to get in to too much trouble.” She said before exiting the living room and leaving the house, shutting the front door silently behind her.

“That means we have the house to ourselves.” He whispered and I giggled.

“Oh no.”

“Oh no? What’s that supposed to mean?” He raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

“Nothing.” I smirked as well and I darted for the stairs and up to his room.

“Get back here!” He called after me, us both giggling as we managed to climb the stairs without a slip of the feet.

“No!” I said as I reached the top of the stairs and I turned to look down at him.

He was only a few stairs down, though, and I turned back around quickly as his hands reached out and swiped for me. I dashed all the way down the hall and into his bedroom, taking a hard left and entering Jack’s room. I stopped, taking it all in again. It almost brought tears to my eyes. I hadn’t been in his room for months.

I heard Jack coming up behind me, but I didn’t move.

“Gotcha.” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and swaying me back and forth slightly.

My eyes danced over everything.

The Blink 182 posters that were torn at the edges from being up on his walls for so long. The cluttered desktop and the stack of books next to his computer. The case that I assumed held his glasses that lay on top of it. I took it all in, biting my lip in the process.

I remembered everything like it was yesterday. The first time I set foot in his room. Him lying on his bed, body sprawled out and his legs in the air. His glasses slightly falling down his nose as his eyes glanced at the pages of the book I didn’t recognize.

He looked so adorable in those glasses.

“You okay, ‘Lex?” He asked, pulling me out of my own thoughts.

“Y-yeah…” I muttered, shaking my head. “Just thinking.”

“Do you need a minute, or…?”

“No!” I smiled, turning around in his arms. “It’s just been forever since I’ve been here. I didn't
realize how much I missed it.”

“Oh.” He smiled and leaned his forehead against mine.

I blushed a little and he rubbed his nose against might lightly with a smile on his face.

“It’s been forever since we’ve been this close.” He whispered, his breath ghosting over my face and I bit my lip.

I didn’t respond. Instead, I reached up and pressed my lips against his softly.

Our lips molded together almost immediately and it was a matter of seconds before I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, pulling us closer together. I linked my arms around his neck loosely and deepened the kiss.

His tongue traced the gap between my lips, prizing them apart and slipping his tongue past my lips. I shivered as his tongue brushed across mine and his hands slipped into my back pockets.

“Jack,” I whispered against his lips as soon as we pulled apart for some air and he smirked lazily at me.

“Wha’do you wanna do tonight?” He whispered huskily, his lips kissing down my jaw and down onto my neck.

“M’not sure.” I said, sighing as his teeth made contact with the sweet spot on my neck.

He moved us around and I felt my back press up against the wall. His hands slid along my arms and down my stomach as he sucked down on my neck.

“J-Jack,” I half-moaned as his teeth raked across my neck, his fingers linking through the belt loops on my jeans.

He tugged at my jeans a little and I started to panic.

“Jack..” I whispered and he brought his lips back to mine and kissed them softly.

“What’s wrong, baby?” He asked, looking at me nervously.

“I…I think we’re moving too fast..” I mumbled slowly and he frowned. “I know it’s been a while since we’ve been together, but…”

“No, I’m sorry, ‘Lexy. I guess I just got too caught up in the moment.” He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. “I didn’t mea-“

“It’s fine..but I’m just not ready for…” I stared at him awkwardly and he nodded, knowing exactly what I was trying to get across.

“M’sorry, baby.” He pecked my lips lightly and pulled me close to him.

“It’s okay.” I whispered, cuddling my head into his neck.

“Wanna watch a movie?” He asked and I nodded into his neck.

“I’d love to.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY! So, The next chapter is sort of a filler. I already have it written :X
And yeah, It's been a while. I was supposed to update like, Almost two weeks ago.

BUT I COULDN'T. Wanna know why? I only got three comments. I mean, Normally, I'm not picky when it comes to comments, But three? C'mon, Guys!

I need to start cracking down on you guys. I don't want you to hate me, But I have almost 60 of you reading this, And I mean, I would at least like eight or nine, Because that's what it used to be.

Is it because my story's boring, Or...? I mean, If it is, Don't be shy and request something, And I can make it happen. Or, I don't know. But I feel like I'm losing you guys<3

Anywho, I'm going to the dentist tomorrow [yay], So I can probably post chapter ten if comments are decent. I don't know. -shrugs-

I love you all, Though. Comment please<3

<33Mary