You Just killed Paris Hilton with a spork.

xxThe Sharpie Was Herexx

So they were in the jungle... Tre was having sex with a monkey and Mike and Billie were taking baths in the Nile. Sponge bob Out of nowhere popped out and Made Mike a merman and He just frowned and sponge bob left. Tre gave mike Surgery and Mike again had normal legs.
They were searching in the jungle when they stumbled into a Monkey celebrity convention. “Oh My GOSH!” Tre yelled “Paris Hilton Came back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Paris Hilton’s monkey took a knife and stabbed her in the throat.
“That’s better... OH MY GOSH MICHAEL JACKSON AND HIS PET MONKEY BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!” Mike Yelled.
“Hey look Pete Wentz!” Billie said as the Bassist was killed by a coconut. “Never Mind.”
Michael Jackson started running after them screaming “I WANT TO RAPE YOU CHILD!!!”
Then Mike Woke up from his random Dream of them Going to africa. He was on that block of cheese. And Tre and Billie were staring at him.
“STOP STARING YOU ISOLATED CRACKERS!!!!!!” Mike yelled.
Tre cried and went to his room while Billie got high off of Nail polish remover.

Have you realized in this story there is no plot. It’s just random stuff. And Also Mike and Tre’s kids aren't in this? WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?!!?!?!!? You people disgust me... Well at least you’re not Masturbating infront of some porno. Oh Em Gee. PLEASE DON’T. Anyways what if this story were normal:

Billie saw Mike sitting on the couch reading a magazine.
“Hey, man. Whatcha up too?” Billie Asked.
“Oh nothing much. Just reading.” Mike said.
“The office is on later wanna watch it?”
“Sure I’ll just ring up Tre and we can all watch it.”
“Cool. Adie and the kids are off to see Adie’s mom so I’m free for tonight.”
Mike called Tre and He was ove in 5 minutes and they watched the office and lived happily ever after.

Did you like that?! You should. How bout under water:

Mike swam.
Tre’ swam.
Billie swam.

Or threw the Cheese block’s POV:
“GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!!!!!” I attempted to yelled at the man on top of me. But because I was a block of cheese I had no Vocal cord or a mouth. I have no brain either so ho am i even- ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . . . . .. . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . ?

Well that’s the end of this Chapter... HAHA.