You Just killed Paris Hilton with a spork.

Oh Em Gee

Well As we begin a new chapter I would like to say one thing.... THERE IS A LOT OF MCR FANS READING THIS SO GERARD WAY WILL BE IN THIS CH. oh and I finally have all ten Green Day cd’s. Sides the U2 thing.... but that’s a single. Oh and yes there will be cotton in this chapter. And will be very random. ANY WAYS. Lets begin.

After Mike woke up and got a up the giant Cotton man of Arubya came with Gerard riding on his back “HIGH-YA!!!!!!” Gerard screamed handing mike an ice-cream cone full of Onions and overdue Library books.

“Oh My Bacon! Overdue library books! That’s what I’ve always wanted. Wheee!!!!” Mike smiled. he then jumped up and down like a little school girl.
After a while Gerard got quite tired and spilled tomato juice on his white shirt. After that he fell asleep on the couch with a squirt gun in his hand.
“I think he’s dead.” Billie whispered to Tre’.
“I’ll through him out the window then.
Tre threw Gerard out the window into the pile of dead bodies.

Later that night while Mike was sleeping. He herd a noise. He herd moaning coming from the Dead body pile. He grabbed his blankly and ran into Billie's room.
“Mike?” Billie asked “What are you doing?”
“I herd moaning coming from the dead body pile!!!!”
“Probably just some zombie sex.”
“Come down and check it out with me please?”
“Fine.”

Mike and billie went outside were they saw a figure rising from the dead body pile.
“See it was just Gerard back from the dead.” Said Billie. A few seconds later they were screaming and they ran into Tre’s room.
“TRE GERARD IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!” Mike Squealed.
After three hours of waiting the walked out side the door to were Gerard was sitting.
“Guys I’m-” Gerard was cut off by Mike screaming “OH GOD HE’S BACK!!!!!!!!”

Mysteriously 3 days later Gerard was gone and there was no reports of what happened to him. The last person to see him was Tre and we can all guess about that.

I love giving you guys short Chapters!!!!!! I’m Sorry but if you want i can extend it with Mike talking in his sleep. A scene i skipped-

“Oh Billie!!!! Com on keep going!!!! MMMMM oh yah. I need a few more licks!!! It’s so creamy and tasty. Oh Billie!! Yaaaaaaah. That really hit the spot. I love it when you serve me ice cream.”

Oh you Guys are nasty and perverted. i know what you guys were thinking. Oh i got a couple words for you.

THE END.

OF THIS CHAPTER. Fooled you eh?