You Just killed Paris Hilton with a spork.

mmm. Peanut butter.

*My POV*

So as Ryan and I were making out in the back room Mike walked in on us.
“Threesome?” Mike asked. We both nodded. After a while somehow Adie, Brendon, Tre, Billie, Spencer, that other dude from P!ATD that i forgot his name, the girl from Jesus of suburbia, Jimmy, the girls from Holiday video, Wake me up when September ends girl, her boyfriend(the dude from the video), and a squirrel were in the back room. ALL HAVING SEX.

Anyways after we were done I fell asleep and well yah.

*Authors POV*

Mike came out of the back room with Billie and Tre. A giant barrel of yogurt was suddenly on Tre’s head. “Mmmm!” Tre said licking himself. You know i don’t talk much about Tre. So The rest of this ch. is dedicated to TRE!!!!!!

Tre walked out side to were a peanut was lying on the ground. He grabbed it and there was apparently a string attached because it he began to move. So Tre is now flying over a rainbow in switzerland and eating popsicles. He saw a lepracon and a giant bowl of peanut butter called “The great tuna.” so Tre, as hard as it was let go of the peanut and landed into the peanut butter bowl and swam around in his swimming shorts but quickley realized that he had lost them. Tre didn’t blush but got out and was soundly back in Call were he walked the streets. And little teenies fans were asprin. Because Tre. Was naked... walking down the street covered in peanut butter... mmm. Wouldn’t you be staring... I would.

SHORTNESS.
of a CHAPTER.