You Just killed Paris Hilton with a spork.

More like a dream than reality..

***For Lydie***
(This took Place in WA)

I see a picture of Tre!!!! Random I know. But true.

Anyways...

*Ryan Ross’s POV*

LEt me tell you a story....

Okay, I went to like this party thing at the elementary school, but all these kids kept stealing my food and stuff so I went and ate with one of the teachers who was listening to Nightwish music for some unknown reason. After the party I went outside to wait for my mom to pick me up, but only her car was there. Well Meaghann came out to and said her dad wasn't coming to get her because she'd been kicked out of the house, so I'm like "Well you know what? For some reason I have $30 (which had just magically appeared I guess) so let's go to Walmart and get $30 worth of candy" so she was like "Sweet!!! I'm driving!". So she drove us to Walmart, no problems, and we went inside. Now this is where things get really really weird. We both fell asleep in one of the displays and when we woke up it was dark outside (It wasn't really really late though cause there were still people everywhere) and...erm, conversation:

“Ouch, did we just fall asleep at Walmart?” I asked
“Yeah, I think we did, cool!” Said Meaghann
“Hey, you two work here!” Said some random lady
“What the fuck?” Meaghann asked.
“Shut up, yes you do, and that means you get free stuff!”Said the lady
“What?!?!?!?” Meaghann said.
“This is messed up...” I said.

Anyway, so we got like $1000 worth of cds, candy, and video games, and the lady's like "Ok, now just show them this receipt if they ask any questions and keep going" and I'm like 'Omg, that means we're technically stealing all this' in my head. So we made it to the door no problems and Meaghann went out to the car while I stayed in a second longer the throw away the receipt, and when I went to get out some other lady was stealing something and they thought it was me, so they searched me and I didn't have anything so they let me go. When I got out to the car Meaghann had put everything in and I'm like "Omg, go now before we get caught!" and she screamed and started driving, and then she hit an old guy, but kept going. So I'm thinking 'We're dead, we're going to jail' which for some reason didn't scare her cause she's just like "Yay, that means I won't have to be a Hobo!".

We ended up on the highway trying to get home, but she turned the wrong way so we were going toward Bremerton, and when we got to Bremerton we turned around and came back the right way, but then she swerved into the other lane. I closed my eyes cause I have a terrible fear of getting into a car crash, but somehow the car like spun around so we were driving back toward Bremerton again. By now she was screaming and I'm like "That's it, just pull the car over alright" and she's like "Alright, just tell me where to go!" So we got off the highway but for some reason we ended up outside a theme park called Dreamworld instead of Bremerton. I got out of the car and talked to the ticket guy to see if I could borrow his phone, he let me but the numbers were all confusing so I couldn't dial the number right, so I told him the number and went back to the car while he waited to get service to his phone. Meaghann was rocking back and forth like a crazy person and I told her to calm down and she did, and we just sat there awhile.

*Author (Meaghann) POV*

There. That was random with some reason to it.