Status: Active

Veritas, Aequitas quod Pacis.

Sextus

I was excited for my date with Connor tonight. Connor told me to wear something nice. The only nice thing I owned to wear was a few dresses. I sighed as I sat on the bed with two dresses in my hand. Murphy was here helping me to get ready. And I had nothing to show for it except a pile of stuff on my bed.

“Murph. I don’t know what to wear.” I said throwing the dresses besides me and laying down on the bed.
“Hm, wear this dress.” He said picking up a strapless red and white dress.

I put on heart earrings, a crystal heart pendant necklace, and since I had no dress up shoes I had to wear my converse. I sighed as I finished putting my shoes on. I stood up.

“So how do I look?”
“He’s going to love it.” Murphy said.
“Go tell him I’m ready.” I said as I sat at the kitchen area table.

Murphy walked out of the room and I sighed deeply. I was nervous, I know I probably shouldn't’t have been but technically this is our first date. The other one, he basically stole me away from Doc’s and took me to that restaurant. I never really had dressed up for him.

I sighed again as I stood up to get my coat. The door opened as I was pulling it out of the closet. I spun around and smiled at Connor.

“Wow you really look “ He paused and sighed shakily. “You look amazing.”
“Thanks, you don’t look that bad either. And I had no heels or any dressy shoes so I had to wear these” I said looking down at my feet.
“Well, you look nice, uh you ready to go?” He asked holding out his arm. I smiled as I grabbed his arm.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked as we stepped onto the sidewalk into the cold night.
“Surprise.” He said keeping his eyes forward.

I sighed after about ten minutes of walking in silence. I looked at Connor and he still hasn't’t looked at me since we left the house. Did he not like what I looked like? Did I do something wrong? I hoped not. I sighed again.

“Connor?”
“Yeah?” He replied still not looking at me.
“Did I do something wrong?”
“No.”
“Then, why won’t you look at me?”
“It’s just” He paused as he looked at me “You look breathtaking,” He paused again “You are breathtaking.”
He replied kissing me.

He automatically stopped.
“We’re here.” He said holding a door to a nice restaurant open for me.

He walked up to the podium type thing.
“Reservation under MacManus.” He said to the lady.
“Yes just this way.” The lady said walking us to our table.

“You look so great.” Connor said as we sat down looking at the menus.
“you look great also, though it is sort of weird not seeing you in a black tee and blue jeans.” I said laughing.
He smiled.

An hour later, Connor and I were sitting there talking about things that we probably never even would have talked about before. I found out things like the boys use to live in Ireland when they were younger. Some of the stories that they could tell you about Ireland were pretty funny and amazing.

We sat there laughing and having a good time. We were drinking away our alcohol. It was a good thing we walked here or else on our way home we probably would have crashed.
[brace yourselves this part is a little, crappy]

We got back to the motel room. Murph and Rocco were already asleep. Connor and I were drunk. We were kissing and falling all over the place trying to get to the bed. I pushed my shoes off as did he. We finally got to the bed. Connor started to slowly kiss down my color bone. He started to kiss along the top of my dress. He brought his head back up and started kissing me again. I moaned into his lips, and he ground his hips on mine.

-------------The next day because I don’t really write sex scenes!------------

I woke up sprawled underneath the bed sheets. I stretched and yawned. I then remembered what happened last night when we came home. Connor and I had sex. I bolted upright.
Connor and I had sex. Oh no I groaned, I can’t believe we had sex.

“Good morning beautiful.” Connor said walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
“Uh Hi” I said sitting up with the sheets covering myself up. “Where is Rocco and Murph?”
“Getting something to eat.”
“Oh I see.”
“Last night was great” He said sitting down on the bed smiling at me.
“Uh, yeah.”
“What, you didn't’t like it?” He said putting his hand on my foot.

“No it’s not that it’s just, well, we barely know each other and it’s just I think we are moving really really fast.”
“Oh,--" He started to say but got interrupted.

At that moment Murphy and Rocco walked back into the room laughing.
“The people in the room next to us just ambushed us.” Rocco said laughing.
“Yeah it seems you guys were really loud last night. And they yelled at us as if it was our fault” Murphy said laughing.
“GREAT. Now they think I’m a whore” I said turning onto my stomach burying my head into the pillow.

I got up wrapped the sheet around me and walked into the bathroom as I grabbed clothes to put on. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag.
“I’m going to Doc’s. I’ll be back later.”
“Let me drive you.” Connor said as he put on his shirt and stood up.
“No it’s fine. I need some fresh air, and time to be by myself. I’ll be back later” I said as I walked out the door.

I walked to the bar.
“Katy what are you doing here, you don’t work today”
“I know. I just needed to get away from the guys I guess. Have a little girl time to myself” I said smiling as I sat down at the bar.
“Oh okay.”
“Can I get just a soda please” I said knowing it was too early for me to be drinking alcohol.
“Sure thing.” He said grabbing me a glass and putting soda into it.
“Thanks Doc.” I said as I rested my head on the bar.

“Oh so how did your little date with Connor go?”
“It went well.” I said taking a sip of my drink.
“Oh really? Well why are you here instead of with him?”
“I don’t really want to talk about it” I said with a smile.
“Alright but if you want to talk about it I’m here.”
“I know.” I said smiling.

About ten minutes later Connor walked in. I sighed as I put my head on the table.
“Hi.” He said standing next to me.
“Hi” I mumbled.
“I’m really sorry about last night.” He said
“I know, I just wanted time to myself.” I muttered.
“I wanted to give you something” He said.

I took my head off of the counter and looked at him.
“Yeah and what’s that?”
“This” he said taking out a rose from behind his back.
“What’s this for?”
“I wanted to give it to you, to tell you I love you even if we haven’t known each other very long. And I’m willing to wait as long as you want.”
“Really Connor?” I said looking at him

“Yeah. I mean Murphy asked why you wanted to leave so I told him all this, and then he told me I should come and tell you what I was telling him. So here I am. Confessing this to you” He said with a shy smile.
“You are so sweet” I said hugging him.

We sat in the bar for a little while just talking and laughing. Sort of like last night on the date.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit for date

I AM SORRY that it's so short.
i couldn't really think of anything for it.
the next chapter will be better i promise.
This is sort of just for a filler.
I am soo sorry everyone.
I was thinking of having this as a story with a sequel [maybe more]. i might make this a 10 part. Do you think i should do this? I don't really want to tell you what i have planned because it will spoil everything. But yeah. im still sorry. please tell me if you think i should do this.