Status: Newest addtion.

Pirates!

Why do we close our eyes?

Shads

I guided her towards my room, and just shoved her inside. I walked in behind her and closed the door, pulling off my shorts, revealing my black boxers. I didn't care because she couldn't even see anything. I let out a small huff and walked over to my dresser, pulling out a shirt and the smallest pair of black sweats I had and threw them ar her. She mumbled a thank you and she tried to put the clothes on. I grumbled something and walked over to her, grabbing the shirt from her hands.

"Thats not how you put on a shirt, and your stilll soaking wet, plus you need to take off your wet clothes." I stated to her.

"T-Take off?" she stammered.

I sighed and used the towel that was around her to dry off, then I hesitated before starting to pull off the wet clothes she had on. I closed my eyes as I pulled off the top that was covering her breats, my knuckle gently brushing up against them. I opened my eyes some to look at where I was putting her head, then I put the tee-shirt over her head and she mumbled a thank you to me and I just grunted in responce, pulling her underwearoff. I quickly replaced them with the sweats and guided her to the bed so she could sit down, then I wet to dress myself. I sighed
and glanced over my shoulder to look over at her as I pulled on a fresh clean pair of boxers and a pair of gray sweats.

"Lay down for a bit. I'll get vengeance come and get you for diner later." I told her befor walking out of the room and back to the top deck where the guys sat.

I looked at Jimmy who just blew me off, and went storming down the stairs to get to his room. I sighed and went and stood with Everyone else, staring off into the ocean. Zacky and Brian were chatting about their girls that they lost, while me and Johnny spoke silently about what to do with Jimmy and Chairty. We talked until Jimmy came up, to tell us it was time to eat.

"Zacky, go get her. She's sleeping in my room." I said in a monotone voice.

He nodded and walked off in front of everyone to hurry and get Chairty.

Jimmy didn't look to pleased that he couldn't go get her. Tough luck Jimmy, your not going
anywhere near her anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o
thought i'd update this one too (:

comment. Subcribe?

-DEREK