Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

Every Night You Stay, I'll Be Watching You.

I sat in my car, and realized, I had no where to go. I looked through the glass window, of Waffle House, and saw Chris staring at my car, Jeremy glanced over, every once in a while. Okay, I can't just here, like some freak, staring at Chris.

I put my car in reverse, pulled out of the parking spot, and then put it in drive, and hit the main road. I looked around, looking for somewhere I could stay. After about fifteen miles, I saw a Super 8.

I pulled in the parking lot, and went to 'check in'. “Thirty-three a night,” The guy, at the check in counter said. I nodded, and filled out all my information. I payed him, and got my room card, and number. 223.

I went, and got my clothes, and guitar out, of the car. I walked to the elevator, and pressed 'two'. I walked out of the elevator, and walked to my room. I stuck the card, in the door handle, and pulled it out, as the light lit up green. I walked in, and looked around. It was just a normal hotel room, and that's all I need.

I sat down my stuff, and sat down on the bed. I turned on the TV, and flipped through the channels. There was nothing good on, so I looked at my phone. I sighed, and dialed my parents' numbers. I'll call my mom first. It rang once, and she picked up.

“Honey?” Was the first thing she said.

“Hey, Mom,” I said, smiling, at the sound of her voice.

“Where are you?” She asked.

“This town called Joplin, Missouri,” I replied.

“Oh. Well, are you coming home?” She asked, worried.

“Mom, I can't stay there. That place is not me; it's not where I should be. I'm sorry,” I said. I heard her sigh.

“It's okay, honey. Well, do you like it, there?” She asked, she was about to cry.

“Yeah, it's okay. I mean, the people here are so nice, and I feel like it's where I'm supposed to be,” I said.

“Well, alright. But, I want you to call me every night, no exceptions, do you here me, Jessamine?” She said. I laughed.

“Okay, Mom. Love you.”

“Love you, too, Jessie. Be careful,” She said, and hung up.

And, now for the tough one...

“Hey, Dad,” I said, softly.

“Where, in the world, are you?” He asked.

“Joplin, Missouri. Listen, I know you're mad. But, I'm an adult, and I couldn't stay in Tennessee any longer. I'm sorry, but that's not where I need to be,” All my words came out in a rush.

“I don't know what to say. You're my little girl, you can't just up and leave, because you want to,” He said.

“Dad, I'll always be your little girl. No matter how old I am, or where I'm at,” I said, smiling. I could practically hear him smile, on the other end.

“And, don't you forgot it,” He said.

“I won't, Dad. Love you,” I said, laughing.

“Love you, too. You be careful,” He said, and hung up. I laughed, as I realized, him and mom hung up, with practically the same words.

I laid down on the bed, and looked at the ceiling, until I closed my eyes.



I was jolted awake, from my phone.

“Hello?” I said, groggily.

“Are you okay?” I heard a familiar voice ask.

“Jeremy? How did you get my number?” I asked, wide awake.

“That...that does not matter. Are you okay?” He asked.

“Would I be talking to you, if I wasn't?” I asked.

“Well...no. But, still,” He said.

“I want to know how you got my number, you stalker,” I said, laughing.

“It's a long, unimportant story, okay?” He said. I laughed.

“So, what are you doing today?” Jeremy asked.

“Packing all my stuff, and looking for somewhere to stay,” I looked at the clock.

9:00 A.M.

I have to be out of here by eleven.

“Oh. Well, after that, do you want to do something, with Chris and I?” He asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Alright, what time?” He asked.

“Give me an hour,” I said.

“Okay,” He said.

We said out goodbyes and hung up. I went to take a shower, after that, I packed my clothes, and left the room. I handed the people the key, for the room, at 'check out', and went to put my stuff, in my car.

Wait, how do I know, where to go?

I heard a honk, and looked to my right. There sat Jeremy and Chris, in a car. Jeremy was driving, and Chris was in the passenger seat, looking at me. I walked over to them, as Jeremy rolled the window down.

“I can't leave my car, in the parking lot,” I said, motioning to it.

“Follow us,” He said.

I ran back to my car, and got in. I put it in drive, and followed behind their car. They pulled in a parking lot. I followed and parked beside them. I got out of the car, as Chris opened his door.

“These is where I live. In the apartment, on the third floor,” He said, opening the back door, and getting in.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We're not going to make you sit, in the back,” He replied.

“No. I'm fine, in the back seat. You sit in the front,” I said. He looked at me.

“Now, what guy would do that, to such a pretty girl?” I said, smiling, and closing the door. I rolled my eyes, and got in the front.

“Where to?” Jeremy asked, looking at Chris and I. I shrugged.

“The mall?” Chris asked.

“To the mall,” Jeremy said, driving off.

“So, time to tell me how you got my number,” I said, looking from Jeremy to Chris.

“Chris should explain. It was his idea, after all,” Jeremy said.

“Chris?” I asked.

“Jeremy was the one that followed your car,” Chris mumbled.

“You followed me?” I asked Jeremy.

“It was for a good reason. I told Chris that you had come here, because you wanted to leave your town. And, obviously, didn't have anywhere to stay. We wanted to make sure you were okay,” Jeremy said.

“So, we told the guy at the check in counter we were friends of yours, but we lost your number. And, saw you had just checked in, so we asked for it,” Chris said.

“You people are stalkers! You're lying stalkers,” I said, laughing. Chris laughed.

I could get used to hearing that laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the title, is really stupid. I thought it fit, somewhat. Because, of the hotel, and..yeah... I promise, the next will be better. =)

Hope you like ittt=D

Now, I pass the plate to Harmony (MusicMaker37)

♥Alex♥

Thanks for readingggg =DD

Song credit: Every Breath You Take-The Police