Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

Smile for The Camera Dear.

The car ride to the mall was filled with talking and laughter of Chris, Jeremy, and I. Talking about random things... us all getting to know each other. Jeremy and Chris were both crazy. I liked that about them though. Especially Chris.

"Jessie! We're here!" Chris screamed grabbing my shoulders from the back pinning me down to the seat.

"Ok Chris! You can let go of me now." I said laughing. He let go and I felt that same something I felt before when we shook hands.

We found a parking spot and then walked into the mall. It was a small mall for a small town. I liked it though.

"Oh my gosh! Look!" Chis once again screamed pointing to a photobooth. "Lets go!" he said pulling Jeremy and I into it. He put in the money and I was stuck in the middle between Chris and Jeremy.

We did one where we all were smiling, then one making all funny faces... the list went on and on.

We got out and luckily the photobooth let us make three copies. They turned out great. A little crazy but great.

We walked around and then I freaked out and had to go into Hot Topic. I don't even buy anything there, I just like seeing the weird stuff they have.

We walked in and then Jeremy pointed to a shirt that had 'NeverShoutNever' written on it with a rainbow peace sign on it... it was cute.

"Hey Chris, here is your shirt." Jeremy said.

"I know dude." he said.

"What that is 'you' shirt?" I asked.

"Yeah... thats my band, NeverShoutNever." he said.

"Your in a band!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Jeremy is the tour manager." he said.

"Really! You guys never said that." I said.

"You never asked. You never heard of me?" Chris asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Oh, weird." he said.

"Everything is weird to an extent."

"True."

We then left Hot Topic and went to go eat. We found a little dinner inside the mall. Chris and I ordered frech fries. WHOOHOO!

"So, whats your favorite color?" I asked randomly.

"Blue." Jeremy said "Yours?"

"Green. The color of growth, the color of life."

"No freaking way! Me too." Chris said laughing. I really did like that laugh of his.

"Sweet you stalkers." I said,

"We are not stalkers!" Chris said.

"Well, you follow me to a hotel, then ask the owner for my number. In my book that classifies you as a stalker." I said.

"Think what you want to." Jeremy said.

"I will, trust me. You think what you want to also." I said.

"Ok, what do you think of me?" Jeremy asked.

"Well I think you are a pretty cool, sweet, guy."

Then Chris asked, "What do you think of me?"

My heart pounded in my chest. "Well... I think you are a really cool, sweet guy, also cute- I mean colorful."

"Colorful?" he asked. "No, what did you say before that?"

"Sweet guy."

"No after that, did I hear a 'cute' in there?!"

"What, what! Noooooo." I lied.

"Sure, sure, well If it makes you feel any better I think your pretty cute yourself."

I put my face down on the table and blushed a million shades of red. I think Chris and Jeremy could tell.

Could I possibly like Chris?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the third chapter.

Hope you like it.=D
I will now give the honors to Alex(LoveMeFreely).
-Harmony <3 :D