Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

Oh, How I Love Wal-Mart!

'Twitter is a great thing... for some occasions.” Chris said looking at me.

“Haha, very funny.” I said taking another sip of my drink.

“You know it was.” He said back.

“Ok, it was, but once again I had the guts to go on that thing.” I said.

“True. Awww fuck, Were out of chips.” Chris said shaking the bag trying to get the crumbes out of the bottom.

“Hey guys I will be back.” Jeremy said.

“Where do you think you're going?” Chris asked getting up and blocking him from the door by putting his body between Jeremy and the door.

“I was just going to go and get more chips.” He said.

“No!!!! We will all go! My house, I buy food for it.” he said. He came over and pulled me off the couch by my hand. I still felt that something...

He kept a hold of my hand all the way down the stairs. “Um Chris, you can let go now.”

“Oh, sorry.” he said blushing. He then fixed his hair. Was he being self conscious?

Jeremy drove us to Wal-Mart. Oh how I loved Wal-Mart.

We walked inside when Jeremy grabbed a cart. “What do you need a cart for?”

I soon found out. The picked me up and put me into the cart. I screamed,“Guys! Get me out!”

“Nope. Your going to go for a ride!” Chris said.

Chris and Jeremy then pushed me around the store. Then they broke into a sprint. Why? I do not know at all. Then they almost pushed me into a box with shampoo in it. They missed though.

“Guys you do realize that the chips are that way.” I said pointing in the direction of a sign in aisle five that said, Party Food, Potato Chips, Soda.

“Yeah we know, we just like pushing you around the store.” Jeremy said.

“You are going to get us kicked out!” I said.

“Yeah we know.” Chris said. We then walked over, well I was pushed over to where the chips are. We got the chips and then they pushed me over to the check out. We paid and the cashier told them to get me out of the cart. They then picked me up out of the cart.

“Cramp!” Jeremy yelled when helping me out. “Nah, just joking.”

“Wow... you guys do realize I could of gotten myself out.” I said.

“Yeahhh, we know. It is more fun lifting you though.”

“Why? I'm heavy!” I said,

“No your not.” Chris said picking me up bridal style.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yupp.” he said.

“Now please put me down darling.”

“Ok.” he said putting me down and... blushing? WHAT?!?!

We then left and went back to his apartment. “Carters home!” Chris exclaimed.

“Who?” I asked.

“My buddy that I live with, Carter.” he said.

“Cool.” I said.

“Yupp.” Chris said.

We walked inside and then Chris yelled, “Carter! I have someone I want you to meet.”

He then came down. “Carter, this is Jessie. Jessie, this is Carter.” Carter extended his hand and I shook it. His hand was firm. Then Chris, Jeremy and I sat down on the couch. Carter went and sat on the chair next to the couch. I was on the end next to Chris. He then put his arm around me. The classic cheesy, 'Yawn put arm around girl thing.'

I laughed. Ok, maybe it was official I did like Chris.



We watched some random show I don't even know what it was. Oh well I was happy here with these friends... especially Chris...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! =D
Comment/Subscribe?

Now I pass the frisbe to Alex. (LoveMeFreely)
- Harmony <3 :D