Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- this should be easy

This next morning was tough. I had a rough time waking up, because my body hurt so much from being thrown down from football practice.
I had been really regretting what I had said to Ellie after practise though.
One of the bigger reasons I had a rough time.
I didn’t want to show my face.
She was probably furious at me. She probably thought I was the worst creature ever made.
But I was just mad, and things just slipped out.
Whatever, that was no excuse. I was going to have to apologize today.
I knew that, and I wanted to.
I didn’t want Ellie to get mad at me.
I never really...thought about another girl...the way I think about...ugh.

I slipped on my aviators and headed to school.

Ellie, even though you’ve been here for a little while I’ve discovered a few things.
I’ve discovered how much you make me confused and mad.
Even though, that’s not the best of things...they are more feelings I have ever felt.
You are special in many ways, and what I said to you yesterday was unacceptable and I want nothing more than to take those words back. But I can’t and well...what I’m trying to say is...

Ugh, what was I trying to say? I could never say that to Ellie. Those feelings might be true, but I’ve never talked to any girl like that.
But, Ellie wasn’t like any other girl.

I approached my locker. I guess she wasn’t there yet because there wasn’t a hazel eyed, brown haired small person hovering in front of our locker.
Opening it up, I never thought I’d see the day that my locker was filled with pictures of girls, a locker mint holder full of Twinkies, and someone’s stinky football gear hanging up in the back.
What the heck was going on?

“HEY! Locker buddy! Our wish finally came home ay?” Matt trailed down the hallway wrapping his arm around my shoulder hugging me close.
I wiggled out of his grasp.
“I love you buddy but, where’s Ellie?” I asked looking back at the locker. There was no locker divider. It made me sick.

“She told me what you said to her last night. How could you do that? She doesn’t even want to be near you.” He mumbled. It seems that Matt is pretty pissed off at me too.

“I didn’t even mean what I said. I was mad. She made me mess up at football.” I sneered.
Matt leaned in.
“No, that was your fault. She didn’t tell you to day-dream about her, and not pay attention.” For the first time in my life I actually thought Matt had a point.

“So where is she?”

“Uhm, we traded lockers dude. If you know where mine is, you know where hers is.” He said pointing behind him. I patted him on the shoulder and rushed off down the hallway, past the foyer, and up the stairs. Matt had absolutely the worst locker imaginable. He not only had his locker on the third floor-all of his classes are on the second and first floor- but it’s also located beside the boys washroom. So, you can decide for yourselves. A person has to be either crazy or...get into a huge fight with their locker buddy to resort to moving there.

She wasn’t at his locker.
In fact she wasn’t in first period class either.
Or second.
Or third.
I was starting to get really scared.
Maybe I was just scared. I told myself. I’m obviously just paranoid.
It’s not like she actually disappeared and actually went back to where she came from.

I needed to see her again.
I couldn’t think straight knowing someone actually didn’t want to see me.
Ok, I could think straight. But not when that someone is Ellie.
I don’t know why but she happened to mean more to me than I thought.
I needed to find her.
I needed to talk to her.

I spotted some of the girls that Ellie was with that night they showed up at my house for the party.
It was lunch time so I had to get up and walk to the other side of the cafeteria.
I don’t normally do so, a lot of people were watching me.
The girl who was looking more like a hooker than anything that night was sitting at the table. For some reason she looked more done up now. Probably because we were at school.
She had on long pants, and a pink long sleeved shirt. She was kind of pretty without all that make-up. I even think I might have hooked up with her once. Who knows.

“Hey Nate!” She grinned. Obviously she felt pretty special that I had walked over here to see her.
“Hey you.” I smiled back. I didn’t want to offend her. Usually I would but I didn’t feel like being mean. “I was just wondering. Have you seen Ellie around?” I sighed. The girl nodded her head smiling at me.
“Yeah, actually she just transferred into my English class. Into Jessica’s math class, and into Bobby’s geography class. Everyone thinks it’s kind of weird. Obviously she’s running away from someone. But who?” She said biting her lip. I looked at the floor. She gasped and I looked back up at her face. “It’s you isn’t it?”

“Can I talk to you...privately?” I mumbled. Everyone at the table was watching us and I didn’t feel comfortable. She nodded her head walking out the cafeteria doors and into the hallway.
“Listen, I need your help. I really need to sort things out with Ellie but she won’t listen to me.” I explained.

“Have a party.” She smiled. She was obviously finding this amusing.

“What?”

“Have a party.” She repeated.

“I don’t understand what you mean.” I said shaking my head slowly. She rolled her eyes and stepped closer to me. She smelled like her macaroni and cheese.

“Me and the rest of the squad- minus crystal- will take her out, get her ready, while you throw a party. We can take her there and she won’t even know it was just a trick to get you your Ellie.” She winked at the last sentence.
“Was she there at cheer practice this morning?”
The girl shook her head.
“Last practice Crystal came yelled at her pretty badly. I think she sprained her ankle or something. But she was really upset.”
That must’ve been the reason why she was crying yesterday. I felt even worse about the words I said.

“That plan actually sounds good.” I said changing the topic.
“But, she knows where I live. The second she see’s she’s going to my house, she’s going to freak out.” I moaned leaning back on the way.

“Well find a place, and tonight Ellie is all yours.” She smiled.
I gave her a quizzical look.

“Why are you so happy about this?” I questioned.
She dropped her hands by her side and her happy face washed away.

“I’m happy that Crystal for the first time in her life isn’t going to get her way. She is almost certain that you are going to ask her back out. So, good going Nate.” The girl winked walking back to the cafe.

“I’m not doing this just to make Crystal mad.” I called out.

“Of course you aren’t. Tell me where I’m taking Ellie later.” She said giving me a thumbs up. I know where her locker is, so I won’t have a problem later trying to find her.

Suddenly I felt a hand wrapping around my eyes. They were girls hands.

“I missed you so much.” I said turning around. I turned around suddenly taking back my words.

Crystal gasped. “I missed you too Hunny.” She said.
“But we don’t have to miss each other anymore. My parents are out tonight and we can have a little alone time. You know, to be together.” She smiled playing with my buttons on my shirt. I tried pulling her hands off, and then stopped looking at her again.

“Yeah, I think I will.” I smiled.
She breathed out realizing I had said yes.

“Okay! Oh my gosh. Yeah!. Be around by like seven.” She laughed walking around. “Bye Hunny.” She said pressing her lips against mine.
I sighed.
Sadly her kiss was not the kiss I wanted.
Sorry Crystal.
I walked back out of the cafeteria meeting the girl at her table.
“Crystals house at 7.” I whispered in her ear.
She nodded her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha, ooooh man! Is nate getting, well feelings? :O
he didn't spaz at ANYONE in this chapter!
slhasdfhsodifhdohfdlas
i miss ellie :( haha is that weird?
I didn't write about her this chapter, and now i miss her...
yep! WEIRD.
;) haha .
I'm not going to post the next chapter until I have a few more comments and subscriptions (Y) . so if you like this, make it known people! :O

thaaank you
SomethingJack6608
and ninjapurplepanda
<3333333333

comment and subscribe ! :)