Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- It feels like the world disappears around us; when we dance, laugh, and touch

“No, I’m not going.” I mumbled. Sarah circled around me so she was looking me in my eyes.

“You HAVE to go.” She cried. Why did she want me there so much? I was nothing to them except a girl on their cheerleading squad who gets yelled at all the time. Yeah, they were all awesome- I’ll give you that. But...I don’t know.

“I’m just not up to it.” I shrugged walking down the street. The whole team were behind me. Obviously they wanted to come in with me. What the heck.
Opening the door I smelt the air. Rachel was making spaghetti.
The team trailed inside my foyer slipping off their flats, flip-flops and running shoes. Some of them wore their cheerleading outfits every day. Status thing I guess.

“Hey Ellie. Your friends can have some-“She saw the big crowd of girls and silently turned around back into the kitchen.

“Ellie, your moms a babe.” She smiled. The girls behind her nodded her head in agreement.
“She’s not my...thank you.” I smiled turning around to sit on my bed. The girls sat behind me and started playing with my hair while Sarah stood in front of me.
“Ellie, you have been wrapped up in your own cocoon for too long!” She started suddenly. I felt myself jump back which sent the other girls startled.
“I have?” I mumbled feeling myself calm down.

“YES! You need to grab a hold of who you really are, and set it free.” She said cupping my shoulders and shaking me with every word.
I looked in the floor length mirror behind her.
Giving her a half smile I nodded my head.

“Okay.” I agreed. She giggled clapping her hands together and rushing over to my closet.
“Okay, you need something that says trendsetter but that doesn’t stop too short of trendy. Something that calls out you like to party, but that you like to chill.” She said searching franticly.
“Why is it all about me?” I questioned. Something was up, and I didn’t like it.
She stopped searching and she looked back up at me.
“well sweetie. You are the new girl in the squad and we need you to live up to expectations. You already got the pretty face down.” She said flicking my chin with her finger. I smiled at her as she went back searching.

“AH!” She sighed pulling out my floral strapless baby doll shirt. It was pink and white with colourful flowers printed all over it. Tight around my chest, and loose after it. She kept searching until she found my white shorts. I missed those. I haven’t worn those in a long time.
“This shall be your outfit for tonight.” She sang laying them out on the ground.
I nodded my head.

“I approved.” Laughing, I looked at the girls who were watching her with me.
They had stopped playing with my hair.
Sarah feeling pretty satisfied with the outfit began looking on my dresser. Jewellery, make-up flourished the top.
“Tonight, you should go for a soft look. Naturals. As in, shimmery rather than colourful eye shadow, easy on the eye liner, nude lipstick, with glossy lip gloss.” She placed each item out at the time she said them. This girl really knew her stuff.
Looking at her watch she quickly shooed me to the bathroom to shower. I was scared to think what they would look at while I was gone but I quickly stopped worrying about that stuff.
Oddly enough I kind of trusted them. Unlike Crystal it seemed like the honestly had a heart.
I stepped into the hot shower and ran my hair under.
Out of everyone, I just didn’t want to see Nate there.
I didn’t want to run into him. I didn’t want him to get mad at me again.
I didn’t know what I did, but he was really mad at me after practice.
I should be mad at him for yelling at me...but I’m not.
I don’t know why but if you really asked me, there would be no way that I could be mad at him.
Upset? Yes. Mad? No. I ran my favourite herbal essence shampoo into my hair. It made it smell like fruits and flowers and everything nice.
There was a part of me that did want to see him though. I thought rinsing the shampoo out.
A very very small part of me.
The other part of me knew I wanted to run away if I saw him.
But that wouldn’t happen. At least I hoped not.
I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body.
The girls looked back up at me. They were obviously discussing it but cut off when stepped in the room.
“Is Nate going to be at the party?” I asked.

“OH MY GOSH! HAAIIRRR TIME!” Sarah ignored my question and the girls shimmied over to me to help me with my things.

“Wow”. It was the only thing I could say. They actually did a really good job. I looked...good. Like REALLY good. Like...wow.

“You like it?” Sarah giggled.

“You honestly glow.” One of the girls said.

“You look stunning Ellie.” Another spoke.

“Thanks guys.” I said sincerely. They were so amazing. “Like honestly...this is so nice.” I grinned looking back at the mirror.

“Well, they are off to the party.” Sarah said shooing them out of my room.

“Aren’t we going with them.” I said beginning to follow when Sarah caught my hand. I gave her a confused look and she hesitated before slamming down hard on my bed beginning to cry.
“SARAH! ARE YOU OKAY?” I rushed over to her rubbing her back. “What happened, sweet pea?”

“Lu...Lu...Lucas DUMPED me! He did!” She cried. She looked rather ugly when she cried. Although there were no tears running down.

“When did this happen? I’ve been with you the whole time?”

She waved me off.
“You took a SHOWER. You weren’t here for me. You TRAITOR.” She shoved her face in her arms starting to wail.

“WHAT!?” I called out.
This went on for at least ten minutes.

“And then he just...he just...” I watched as she pulled out her cell phone checking at text.
“He JUST asked me back out. So let’s go to that party!” She said popping up.

“Well that was odd.” I said standing up with her.

I wonder what this all is about.
♠ ♠ ♠
thaaaank you
blank_pages95
and SomethingJack6608 - i KNOW! hahaha, wait until you read the next chapter!

comment, subscribe for more ! :) <3