Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- I must be dreaming

“Hey guys. Hey everyone! Okay, people. I am so happy you all could make it.” I laughed jumping up on the bench she had in front of her house. Her house was lit up, lights trailing up her stone pathway all the way to her front porch which wrapped around her house.
Her house was massive. Not to mention, she had a pool. A reason why a lot of people standing in front of me had their bathing suits under their clothes.
I saw the cheer squad approach and immediately jumped off the bench and ran towards them.

“Where’s Ellie?” I smiled.
They all shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders.
“They both stayed behind for a bit. They’re on their way though. We just texted Sarah.” One of the girls spoke. I had o idea who Sarah was but I’m guessing it was the girl who I talked to earlier. If I get here before them, Ellie can have a chance to get inside before running off to see me. Good plan I thought.
Jumping in front of the growing ground I led them up to Crystals front porch.

Ringing the door bell I made sure everyone was quiet. I heard footsteps running down her stairs and finally the door opened.
Smiling brightly Crystal opened the door, saw the crowd and turned bright red.
She was wearing a red lingerie thing with lots of black lace. Her hair was all perfectly messed up with strong black eyeliner covering her lids.
“You never told me you were bring company.” She said through clenched teeth. I tried holding in my laughs. I knew it was mean, but I needed a place to host the party. And her house was just so available. I just had to.

The kids pushed through me and Crystal, sending the house flooded with high school students.
Crystal ran up to me hooking her arms around my neck.
“But...but...Natiebooboo, I didn’t know you bringing company.” She cried.
I unwrapped her hands from around my neck and brought them down to her sides.

“Oh, I didn’t do this. People heard I was coming here, and they thought it was a party.” I kissed her on her forehead and walked through the party. I said hey to my friends I haven’t seen in a while. And raided the fridge for something to drink. There was Vitamin Water. I forgot about this girl, and her weird ways. I took out my cell phone. Eight o’clock. They should be here by now.
Like they were called upon a knock sounded the door. Some random kid ran to the door opening it up.
She looked beautiful.
Her hair was perfectly curled and she looked...well...happy.
She was never happy when she was around me.
I felt my stomach drop.
Maybe this was a bad idea.
I turned around and walked back into the kitchen to try and catch my breath.
I didn’t realise how freaked out I got until now.
Breathing in deeply I turned around.
She was standing right in front of me.
She coaxed her head to the side wondering what I was doing.
“Can we talk?” She blurted.
“Please.” I breathed. She smiled before turning around to lead me through the crowd. The music was loud and It scared me a little. I rested my hand on her back and she quickly looked up at me. I didn’t feel like moving my hand away, so I didn’t. She smiled at me, and I opened the door for her before she reached for it.
We walked around the house in silence before picked a spot near the trees in her backyard. It was quiet enough that we hear each other speak, but we could still hear the music. Plus we could watch people jump into the pool.

“I’m really sorry.” I said breaking the silence. She tucked her legs in so that her knees touched her chin.

“Why did you do that?” I looked at her as she bit her lip. She didn’t move her eyes off of my own.
“I was mad at the Coach for sending me inside, and I took my anger out on you.” I explained.

“No.” Her voice was stern. She could tell that I was trying to cover up something. I breathed out. I really didn’t want to say it. But I found no other choice.

“I kept thinking about you at try outs. I couldn’t get you off of my mind. I felt mad that you could do that to me. It messed me up.” I said looking in front of me now. I didn’t know what I was looking at. “When I saw you in the hallways I was so mad at you. I didn’t...I didn’t want you to have that much of control over me. It’s not fair.” I blurted.
I looked back at her. She still hadn’t moved her eyes off of me. I watched her gulp and finally move her eyes off of me and on to the people at the pool.

“I keep thinking about you too.” She mumbled. I looked at her face. She was obviously upset about this fact, for she kept shaking her head and looking down.
“I hate it. Your...a jerk...and mean...and the first second we met-“

“Wasn’t the best but...I can’t deal with making you upset or not knowing about what’s going on with you. I...feel like I need you. I know...I need you.” I didn’t know what was coming out of my mouth. It felt so good to tell her all of this. I felt like, I could tell her anything. She was just so...natural.

“So...now what?” She said looking away from me again.
We stopped talking for a moment and listened to the song playing.

She thinks I’m crazy/ judging by the faces that she’s making/
And I think she’s pretty/ But pretty’s just one of the things she does that amazes me/
She calls me ‘sweetums’/ I love it when she makes me when it’s still dark/
And she watches the sun/ but she’s the only one I have my eyes on.

“I love this song.” I laughed.
She looked at me.
“Are you serious? I’m obsessed with the Maine. I love it too.” She smiled.

“Tell me that you love me, and it’ll be alright. Are you thinking of me? Just come with me tonight. You know I need you. Just like you need me. Can’t stop, won’t stop. I must be dreaming. Can’t stop WONT stop, I must be dreaming.” I sang tapping my hand on my thigh. Her eyes glistened and she couldn’t stop smiling.
Covering her mouth with her hand she giggled.

“Your amazing at singing.” She said, her voice muffled by her hand. Crap, I didn’t even realize I sang to her. I never do to anyone. Only in the shower. Wow, this girl...man.

“You would get that out of me.” I laughed rubbing the back of my neck.
She kept laughing which sent my stomach on a rollercoaster.
As soon as she stopped she stared at me back.

“Are we having a staring contest?” She laughed quickly trying to regain her serious face. She leaned in switching her gaze from my lips to my eyes. “No?” She smiled. I shook my head leaning in with her.
Her soft lips curled around mine, and I closed my eyes falling into the kiss.
I wrapped my index finger under her chin holding it in place with my thumb.
She was so sweet. SO beautiful.
This kiss lasted forever, and I wished it lasted for eternity.
Okay, that’s cheesy; but it was how I felt. Pushing myself into it more, so let go of my lips and breathed.
“I think we better go inside.” She huffed. I shook my head locking our lips together again. She wrapped her hand around my neck pulling me closer. Sliding my lips away from her I pecked her gently before sitting back to enjoy the people sitting by the pool.

“Okay, let’s head inside.” I laughed standing up. I turned around and I pulled her up by her hands. She quickly let go of my hands and cupped my shoulders falling into me. I held her up by her waist, and she gently placed her lips on me again.
Her kisses were so amazing it was crazy.
I curled my fingers around her waist pulling her in for more.

I should have thought more about who’s house we were at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so more into it. I'm kind of regretting not making this a fan fiction and making Nate John O'callaghan - the lead singer from the maine. I don't know, it Might've been cool.

okokok, so YES! Ellie and Nate. Finally kissed. Luurrveee it. <3
Later on in the story...i think i wanna change it a bit.
It's PG-13 right now...but I might change it to NC-17 or whatever. You'll find out why close to the ending...
defiantly there is going to be a sequel to this book.
My twist is just too big... trust me when i say it's a BIG twist.
OHMAN! .

haha ,
comment, subscribe <333
love you all .
xoxoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Icu5ZMkzcM&feature=related

that was the song They were singing during this chapter :) .