Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate - My baby up and left me alone

There she was. Man, she looked so beautiful.
Standing at our locker getting her bag.
I hadn’t seen her at lunch since I was at a football tryout meeting with the coach.
He said I better shape up or he’d just stop me from coming to try-outs all together.
For some reason, I think I’ll do better now. I wasn’t too worried.

“Hey!” I smiled reaching into my half of the locker. I took our my gym bag and threw it over one shoulder. Ellie didn’t reply. She was already wearing her cheerleader short things, and she began to slip on her skirt. “Off to cheerleading practice I see. You’re going to do great.”

She still didn’t respond. Instead she picked up her gym bag, threw them it over her shoulder like me, and walked away.
What did I say?

“I suppose you brought your A game Mr.Wicker.” Coach called out to me.

“YES SIR!” I yelled running over to my place. Eddie stood in front of me steadying the ball in his hands.

“Dude, listen. We all want you to be the captain this year. SO we all decided to give you a free right lane. Just drive it in.” Eddie whispered to me. And I nodded my head. They didn’t really have to do that, but I was happy they did.

“HIKE!” I yelled. Eddie passed me the ball, and sure enough. I had a free space. Running like no other I scored a touchdown.

“THAT’S what I want to see. OH YEAH! THAT’S right!” The coach yelled clapping his hands together before folding his arms in place once again.

I laughed cheering modestly at the side, when I caught the cheerleaders practicing at the side.
Ellie looked adorable in her outfit bouncing around.
Heck, she was adorable.

Getting for the next pass, I zoned out and cleared my head.

“I’m just saying kid. You’re going to go far, keep this up!” Coach said to me catching me on the way out of the change room. Practice was good. Who am I kidding? Practice was great. Walking up to the girls change room I stood there across the hall and lent back on the wall.
Girls kept walking out, obviously tired from the practice.
Suddenly the door flung open revealing Crystal standing in front of me.

“Oh...it’s you.” She sneered looking me from head to toe. Rather abruptly the door swung open again, hitting Crystal in the back sending her falling on me.
Wrapping her hands on my chest. She snuggled her face closely.

“CRYSTAL!” I yelled struggling to get her off.
Standing there, arms crossed, was little cute Ellie. But right now she didn’t look so cute. She looked fed up.

“I should have known.” She mumbled walking away.

“No! Ellie! Wait!” I begged reaching my arm out to her.

“what are you doing, sweetie? Isn’t it me you want?” Crystal took my hand placing it on her waist.

“What?” I said looking back at her, but before I could say anything else, she attached her lips to mine. I let my lips sit there while she had her way. I felt dirty and used and gross. Slowly sliding my hand in between us, I gently pushed her off of me. She stepped backwards, her eyes glossy. She was obviously hurt but I...I didn’t...
“You hurt me Crystal...it was only a matter of time.” I explained shaking my head. She pursed her lips together running her hand on the top of her head, until it reached her pony tail.

“I didn’t mean to...I mean...you were everything to me.” She said. I saw a tear rush down her face. Wiping it away would only lead to more problems. I didn’t want her to feel upset...but she had to realize I wasn’t there for her anymore.

“You know, this is so unfair. You were everything to me, and you went and...ALEX!?” I yelled. The runner back on our team last year really had it with my girlfriend. I thought he was my friend. I thought she was my girlfriend. I trusted them both.

“Baby, please. Don’t,- Don’t do this.” She cried running back over to me.

“You have to realize it’s done now Crissy. I can’t stand around here anymore and hold you.” I said getting frustrated. She didn’t understand. I propped my bag higher on my shoulder before walking away.

“Natiebooboo.” She cried out. Stopping I turned to her.

“That nickname was never cute.”

Hopping into my car, I turned the car out of the parking lot.
I had to get to Ellie. She probably thought me and Crystal were back together or something.
UGH! Crystal. It had to be Crystal.
Driving faster, I ended up at Ellie’s house faster than I thought I would.
Before getting out of my car, I saw her step outside and walk down the porch.
It was like she knew I was coming.
She kept walking down until she stood next to me, hands on my car, looking down at me. Her hair was almost touching my face. Man, she smelled good.

“So you get the girl, she falls in love with you, and you break her heart?” She said tilting her head.

“wait, what?” I said shaking my head. Where in hell did she get that from?

“Crystal told me, about you. She told me everything. And you know what? She was right.” Ellie turned around to walk back into her house. I couldn’t let her slip away. Not Ellie.
Jumping out of the car, I caught her hand pulling her back. She quickly whipped back into my arms, with her hands on my shoulders, I hugged her tightly around my waist.

“That use to be me. I use to...not trust people so easily. I figured once they said those three words, they’d just leave me.” I mumbled. I wouldn’t tell her where I got that idea from. I never told anybody. I couldn’t tell anybody.

She shook her head.
“I would never ever leave you.” Her eyes glistening.
“For some reason...I believe you.” I whispered.
She dropped her hands. There was no way I was going to let go of her.

“Well that’s cute. What other girl have you said that to?” She sneered. I shook my head bowing it down to her. I felt her hesitate, but lightly graze my hair with her hands. Running them through my golden strands she lightly kissed the top of my head.
I smiled back at her.

“You are the only girl I’ve let in this far.” I was worried she would take this the wrong way. I wish I could just say everything my heartfelt. If only my heart talked for me. Maybe then, Ellie would listen.

“Get in.” I smiled pointing to the car.
She grinned looking at where my finger was pointing.

She gasped. “I can drive?”

I took her hand pulling her over to the passenger side.
“Get in.” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song title goes to - Mr.Therapy Man by Justin Nozuka . :)

looooveee you guys ! :D

comment, subscribe. <333333