Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- just hold me tight and tell me you miss me

I don’t know why I got in.
Actually, I don’t know why I was outside in the first place.
But...I was glad I did.
There’s something telling me that Crystal might so much crap about Nate, that is probably true. But...Nate is a different guy around me. It’s just a fact.
At first, he wasn’t. At first, I wasn’t even sure If I wanted to know him.
But the more and more I learn...the more and more I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend my first year at this high school.

He was driving down a familiar road, before I realized we were headed for his house.
“We’re going to your house?” I asked looking at his face. He bit his bottom lip and looked at me, then back to the road.

“Yeah...is that okay? Like, we can go somewhere else if you want. There’s a nice-“ He began to freak out. I put my hand on his hand which was resting on the clutch.
“It’s fine. I want to hang out with you.” I smiled. I would love to just chill with Nate. Maybe find a little more out about him. This was perfect.
He drove into the drive way and turned his keys out of the ignition.
Resting his head back he looked at me and smiled.
My stomach grew with butterflies and I breathed in deeply. We drove into the drive way and then stepped outside
Opening the door, he stepped out the car, and I followed his action, until I was around the car facing him.
Laughing he picked up my hand and placed it in his. He was so warm. . Nate closed the garage door shut and guided me back outside.
Stepping up his porch stairs he placed his hand in the crook of my back.
“HEY! I’m home.” He called out. The house smelt of him , and it was bigger than mine by far. Nate obviously had money. I wonder where his parents are. Closing the door behind me, I looked up to see an inside balcony leading to the stair case. Nate looked up at the railing above us and shrugged his shoulders. “We’re alone, I guess. You cool with that?” He asked walking into what looked to be the living room. Everything was pretty well lit. With a big brown comfy sofa calling my name I plopped down fast lying down. It was as comfy as it looked.
Nate walked around it and into the kitchen. I heard him open a cabinet and throw something in the microwave pressing some buttons and walking back to me.

“What movie do you want to watch?” He said crouching down in front of me. Propping my head up on my hand I thought about it for a second. Of course it was a no brainer.

“The ring perhaps?” I smiled. Apparently my smile was contagious since the second I did; it jumped on to his face. He was gorgeous. With his baby blue eyes he winked at me sending me ducking my face into my arms. He got up and crouched in front of the movies picking up a movie case and sliding a DVD into the player. Pressing some buttons on the remote he pressed play, and so he movie began. I watched as he crawled over to me and rested his chin on my shoulder. He was so close to my face. I could feel his warm breath blow on the back of my neck. I picked up my head to look at him, still resting in the folds in my arm.

“I care about you a lot Ellie...I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable...so you can tell me where you want me to sit.” He whispered. He cared that much? There would be no possible reason why I wouldn’t trust him. That was so sweet of him to say that. I propped my head back up with my hand and tapped my finger to my chin with my other hand pretending to think.

“You can always sit on the counter.” I whispered pointing behind me. He looked at where I pointed and I watched as his shoulders slumped.

“Okay.” He agreed standing up, and walking over to his island. I peered over the couch as he slid himself up on the counter and prepared himself to watch the movie.
Trying to muffle my laugh, I sadly failed and I busted out in chuckles.

“Come over here.” I laughed. He smiled jumping down and walking over to me. I sat up so he could lie down on the couch, and I chose the spot on his side. My face buried itself in his white V-Neck t-shirt and he wrapped his arm around my back pushing me closer.
Suddenly I smelt something...burning?
“Uhm...Nate?” I said looking up at him. He obviously noticed the smell to since he was looking around thinking about what that could be.

“Shit! The popcorn!” He said jumping up and rushing to the kitchen. I looked to watch him, when a sudden shift in weight jumped down at the other side of the couch.
A young boy with hazel eyes, much like my own appeared at the end of the couch.
He had darn brown short hair which stuck up at the tip when it met his forehead. He was beautiful.
“Aloha. I’m Luke.” He said snatching up my hand in his own.

“I’m Ellie.” I laughed. “Who are you?”

He shrugged. “I’m Nate’s younger brother.”

I nodded my head still smiling. “I’ve heard nothing about you.”
He nodded his head.
“well...i thought you wouldn’t. Nate doesn’t like to show me off that much.” He said with a half smile.
I ran my hand through the young boys hair.
“Why wouldn’t he? You are a little looker. If you were my brother, I would take you everywhere.” I smiled. He blushed under my touch.

“You and Nate are pretty serious I’m guessing.”

I cocked my head to the side. “and why do you say that?”
He shrugged his shoulders again.

“Well Nate never brings home his love interests. They are never serious enough.” He said looking back at the TV. I couldn’t help but grin. Nate really liked me. Apparently, anyways.
“OH! The ring! I love this movie.” He smiled.

“Watch it with us?” I asked rubbing his back. He smiled at me and his blush returned to his face.

Nodding he sat in front of the couch.
“Luke. Get lost.” Nate said returning to the chair handing me a granola bar. I guess the popcorn was out of the question now.

“No. I like him.” I grinned looking down at Luke. He smiled at me and returned his gaze back to the TV. Nate smiled at me puling me back on his side.

“Okay.” He agreed rubbing my own back.

The movie was great. I absolutely adored it. Nate stole some kisses whenever he was sure Luke was sure enough not looking. I hadn’t realized how much I yearned for his kisses until he had stopped to keep watching the movie.

“Okay, so I’ll drive you back.” Nate said standing up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He was so comfy, I didn’t want him to move.
“I can walk.” I said running my hand through my hair. It was starting to go wavy again since the humidity.
Nate shook his head.

“No way.” He laughed pulling me close and kissing my forehead.
I nodded my head, agreeing with him.
We walked outside, and I felt the rain hit me hard and fast.
It almost soaked me instantly. I looked over at Nate who’s white shirt was now see through, and his hair was now choppy and damp. He looked more beautiful than ever. I love the rain. Before I got to the car, he rushed around and pulled my hand towards him pulling me on his chest. He attached his lips to mine sending my nerves crazy. He didn’t detach for awhile, but why would I object? Each and every one of his kisses were passionate and loving. He wrapped his hands around my waist, and I slid my hands down his chest. We were getting so drenched. His kiss felt like a magnet. I didn’t know if I could pull away. I was close to let out a moan when I pushed his body away and slipped into the car. He had told me to go in the black jeep commander that was already outside on the driveway.
I ran into the passenger seat ran my hands through my hair panting.
Nate stepped inside not saying a word and putting the key into the ignition.

All of his kisses were passionate...but that one felt...wow.
He obviously sensed it too.
He drove me all the way home not saying anything. I was still panting when we arrived in my driveway.

I looked over to him, and he locked his eyes with me.
All of a sudden he wrapped his hands around my face pulling me close to him, connecting my lips to his once again.
This kiss was tamer. He obviously tried controlling it this time. He let go and I sat back panting. I looked over at him again as he rested his head back on the head rest wrapping his fingers around his neck. I hadn’t even noticed the necklace which was wrapped around his neck all this time. It was silver, with a little silver hawk flying charm. It was beautiful. I breathed in as he turned me around and slipped my hair to one side as he wrapped the necklace around me throat. It rested on my chest, and I felt him attach it together.

“Thank you.” I whispered. He pulled my head close, and kissed my forehead.
I smiled, turning around and opening the car door sliding out of the seat.
I ran into the house, closed the door and stood there leaning and panting for a moment.

I think it’s safe enough to say that being “just friends” was way behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of really liked writing this chapter :$ .
is it just me or...do you think Nate is kind of... well....sweet too ? :O
OMGSH i just said it.

But can you blame me? He gave her his necklace.

I dedicate this chapter to the song "Dream a little Dream" Glee cast addition ;)

thank youuu
ninjapurplepanda
aaandd
SomethingJack6608

comment, subscribe . <3333 :) it makes me realllllllllllly happy :D