Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- We are the best at what we do

I loved being with Ellie.
She made the person who I was come out, not the person who I was trying to be.
I kept getting mad and angry for no apparent reason before, but when I’m with Ellie... it feels like everything is just...perfect. Like there isn’t anything I should be mad for. The months went by too too quickly but I wouldn’t change any of them for the world.
Me and Ellie were inseparable. Everyone knew we were dating so it wasn’t that big of a thing when we decided to eat lunch together at school. Every day. Well, sometimes she would choose to sit with Sarah and the cheerleaders and I would choose to sit beside the team; the one that I made.

It was December now and the weather was colder than ever. I was sitting on my couch with a beautiful girl at the other end. She was spread out, fuzzy socks on my lap throwing her head back in laughter. I loved that sight. The winter sunlight was reflecting in the window shining on her face. Her hazel eyes never looked more green.

“No.” I laughed. I was rubbing the balls of her feet to tickle her.

“YES!” She chuckled scrunching her hands in the cushion.
“Pleeeeaaaasseeeeee Nate! I would do anything!” She said pulling her legs closer to her and off of my lap. I looked in her eyes, trying hard not to smile. I gripped her feet and pulled them back on my lap.

“Anything?” I asked. She scrunched her face a little bit in the sweater I let her wear. She was so cute.

“Yeah.” She said biting her lip.
I sighed.

“Okay. Go and get it.” I pushed her legs off my lap and she giggled running up the stairs. She knew perfectly where my room was so I wasn’t worried she’d get lost. It still amazes me how I got a girl so amazing like her.
Running back downstairs she handed me Betty. My acoustic guitar my mom had bought me when I first got into Grade 9. I loved that thing. I haven’t touched it until now.
“So...anything?” I repeated.

She rolled her eyes lying back down and squishing her feet beside me this time.
“Just sing it.” She laughed.
I took a deep breath and started playing some chords.
Looking back up at Ellie her face was shining bright and happy. I started to sing.

I like you
Girl, you don't got nothing to prove to me
I know that times have been rough
For the both of us
But I'll pray for change

You see, this world has lots to offer but
In time it will go dark
And if this love is what we say it is,
I'm sure we will go far
And with a girl as sweet as you,
There's not much else I can do,
But fall for you.
I watched her take a breath. This obviously was hitting some heart strings. I kept playing.

You know that I'm a wreck,
And you know I can't breathe;
At the edge of my seat with each word.
And as the months turn into years
Just know that I will wait here for you
Cause I've prayed for change...

You see, this world has lots to offer but
In time it will go dark
And if this love is what we say it is,
I'm sure we will go far
And with a girl as sweet as you,
There's not much else I can do,
But fall for you.

For you, for you, for you

Ellie had some tears in her eyes now. Once she blinked the tears dropped from her eyes. I slowed down the song.

This world has lots to offer but
In time it will go dark
And if this love is what we say it is,
I'm sure we will go far
And with a girl as sweet as you,
There's not much else I can do but fall for you

“That was...Beautiful Nate.” She laughed sliding over to me. I held her close while she sniffed and wiped her tears away over my shoulder.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry.” I said rubbing her back.
She looked at me and shook her head. Her eyes were splotchy and red.

“No...no these are happy tears.” She laughed pulling me in for another hug.

“Good.”
“So I’ve been thinking-“She began. I knew not to worry, whatever Ellie had to say; I know would never hurt me.

“Yes?” I said she crawled over to me laying her head on my chest. I loved it when she did this. She was just so...close.

“How come I’ve never seen your parents?” She questioned. I could feel my face drop. I knew this question was coming one day.

“My parents love me a lot and I know that,” I began to say. She moved up a little more so she could look at my face. “But, ever since I was...little me and Luke always had Nannies to watch us for different periods of time. Or, our grandma would stay and help us. I got older now, so we don’t need any more people to watch us.” Ellie just stared at me.

“Where did they go?”

“Business trips, I guess. All around the world. They send me money every month so I obviously know they still are thinking about us. I just...wish they were here.” I breathed.
Ellie gasped wrapping her arms around my back.

“They abandoned you two.” She whispered. I shook my head. She didn’t understand.

“If my parents abandoned me and Luke then we would be on the streets, or at a foster home split up from each other.” I hesitated. I didn’t want to talk about this anymore. “I mean, you wouldn’t understand. You have loving parents.” I mumbled.
She sat up shimmying out of my grasp around her body. I dropped my hands and sat up with her.
She looked at the ground. “Ellie?” I asked shaking my head so my bangs flew more to the left side.

“My parents died when I was little. I can’t even remember their faces. Car crash.”
Immediately I felt bad for what I had said. It’s not like they didn’t love her or anything...it’s just maybe I shouldn’t have brought it up. I threw my arms around her neck pulling her face towards mine.
“I want you to remember that if you EVER feel like you need someone, or feel lonely or just need someone to talk to. I will ALWAYS be here for you. No matter what Ellie.” I said before kissing her sweet soft lips.
She nodded her head and ducked her face under my chin.
I meant exactly what I said.
She meant everything to me right now. I never want her to think she didn’t.
Kissing her forehead, I held her tight.

I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep commenting and subscribing . <333
i think you'll want to read the next few chapters ;) .

thank you
ninjapurplepanda
artistique
somethingJack6608