Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- what a prep

Ouch, that sort of hurt.
Rude, arrogant, snobby?
I didn’t know I was that bad.
I sat down, folding my hands and looking at the teacher.
I wasn’t really listening to what she was saying.
Al I could hear was the annoying boy beside me whispering in my ear.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for you to hear that.” He whispered.

I looked at him.
“I was with you for like five minutes, and you managed to describe me that much? Don’t worry, I’m not offended. I’m actually sort of flattered that you took the time to get to know me.” I said looking back at the teacher. Quickly I looked back at him, but leaned in slightly. “Oh wait, you only talked to me for five minutes!” I sneered.
He leaned in, I could see he was getting as ticked off as I was.

“Well, I only thought those things because you thought you were so independent and rude when it came to shoving your stupid shelf in the locker.” He sneered. I gasped.
I lent even more.
“It’s my locker divider, I can do what I want with it. I never asked for your help.” I whispered back.

“Plus, what was with that name thing? I’m not going to steal your identity. You can tell me what you go by.” He mumbled.

I shook my head, my nose rubbing against his.
“I had to pee. I left for like five seconds, and when I come back to tell you, you’re gone. Bad mouthing to me to his guy over here.” I said pointing behind him. He turned to look at his fried and then back to me. Somehow I think our faces even got closer. His breath smelled like sour candies. Obviously someone was eating some gummies before coming to school today. Maybe the reason why he’s so bitter. Dammit, I should’ve use that one out loud.

“Nate Wicker, Ellie Swift is it?” Mrs. Gravill snickered looking back and forth at both of us. We both whipped our faces back into place the second we heard each of our names.
Nate.
Wow, what a prep type of name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thaaank you for the comments ! :D

IloveBricks - lalalaLOVE the name Daisy :)

NinjaPurplePandas - you are totallly right :D,

ellie and nate are so weird with each other ay?
Like seriously; back away from the noses :P

comment, subscribe!
xoxox