Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- what a punk

Ellie.
Wow, what a punk type of name.

I shook my head dismissing the fact that she smelled so good.
She was a little spoiled brat who thought she could get anything she wanted the way she wanted it.
Crap, why was she working me up so much?
I should just walk away from this.
I didn’t pay much attention during the whole lesson.
I kept sneaking glances at her.
She looks so hot...and nice...and hot.
What the hell happened to her personality?

The bell for the classes rang, and everybody picked up their belongings and started heading out the door. Matt pulled me back, keeping his eyes glued on someone.
“Dude, I’m so going to ask out that babe. How do you know her?” He said pointing to Ellie. I grimaced.

“Man, you so don’t want to go through that shit. That’s the girl I was telling you about.” I said shaking my head. Matt nodded but I didn’t think he cared.
Clutching his binder, I watched as he walked up to her, and started talking. I could see her eyes glisten, and her mouth spread into a wide smile. My stomach kind of turned that Matt could get that out of her, and I couldn’t. What was so different between Matt and me?
He came back dazed and in love. “So? What happened?” I asked monotone.

He looked down at me.
“Her name is Ellie. She moved here from Toronto, she lives with her older sister Tiffany and her favourite color is PURPLE!” Matt seemed way to excited for the last piece of information.

“How in hell did you get her to tell you all of that?” I felt mad. She didn’t tell me her first name.

“She didn’t. I saw her binder. All of it was on there.” He nodded wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“You are a creep.” I shook him off and started heading out of the class room.
Of course, I tried leaving the same time Ellie did. We bumped shoulders as we both tried exiting.
Squeezing roughly I tried gliding through to the other side, but so did she. The door frame was surprisingly so small with both of us in it. She turned around, and I could feel her jean shorts buttons rubbing against my board shorts. It hurt.

“OW!” I screamed.

“well, why don’t you-MOVE!” She said twisting her hips so that we both went flying out in the hallway.
Catching our feet, we both steadied ourselves. I looked over at her, as she turned her head looking at me, blowing hair off her face with the hair she breathed with her mouth.
I don’t know why, but that sent chills through my whole body.
Flipping her hair to one side, she clutched her binder tightly to her chest and walked off in the opposite direction.

“UGH! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT CHICK!?” I yelled walking down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oooohhh .
trouble in the high school of Nate and Ellie.
what will this lead to :O ?
will they go nuts and just kill each other.
r are they secretly like brother and sister or something . :O :O :O .
i don't know :) .
actually i do, but not like I'm going to tell you . psssssh .
haha ,

okokok, so I'm going to ask you a question.
from what I have told you so far
who do you think of when i talk about Ellie and Matt?
i didn't put their pictures up for a reason .
you chose :D . send me a picture in my inbox .send me a name in the comments .
anything . I'll have a winner and everything , :)
p.s you can tell me if you need a few more chapters to make your decision . i have some already ready :) just waiting for a few more comments and subscribers :D <33