Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

Cheers

Sunny awoke to the sun shining through her window and landing directly on her face. Squinting her eyes slightly she rolled over to find Rev still fast asleep beside her. She reached out, carefully brushing his hair back out of his eyes. He never moved. Unable to restrain herself any longer she brushed her lips against his ever so lightly.

"Mmm," he groaned and shifted underneath the blankets, wrapping his arms around her naked body and pulling her up against him.

"Morning babe."

He never opened his eyes, "morning," he whispered back.

She smiled against his skin and continued to nibble along his jaw and down his neck over his tattoos. She couldn't get close enough to him. Breathing in his scent and brushing her lips over his warm skin would just have to do.

"Mmm, you better stop that," he warned her as his hands slid tantalizingly down her back, "otherwise I won't be held responsible for the consequences."

Sunny laughed softly against his skin and flicked his earlobe with the tip of her tongue, "and what are the consequences?"

His hands slid lower and tightened on her hips as he seemed to push her away slightly, "we have stuff to do today that won't get done if you keep that up."

Not exactly the answer she was looking for but it intruiged her none the less.

She placed her chin on his chest and looked up at him, "what do we have to do today?"

A slow smile began to creep across his face, "do you still want to marry me?"

She couldn't help but laugh, "I didn't know if you'd remember asking me."

"I wasn't that drunk Sunny. I carried you up all those stairs didn't I?"

She smiled. He indeed had carried her up the stairs without any problems.

"So do you still want to marry me?"

"Of course," she assured him.

"Mmm," he rolled them over so that he was now on top of her, "then we need to go shopping today to find you a ring to make this official," he grinned before pecking her lips lightly and climbing out of bed.

Sunny rolled onto her side and watched him get dressed. Enjoying the view.

"We should get all your stuff from Chelsey's today too."

He nodded and pulled a Vengeance Universtiy T-Shirt over his head, "yeah if she hasn't burned it all."

Sunny frowned. She seriously hoped that Chelsey hadn't done anything to his stuff.

"Maybe we should do that first," she suggested, sitting up, keeping the sheet wrapped around her body.

He ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up, "if you want to do that first."

She nodded and climbed out of bed, clutching the sheet and keeping it wrapped around her body, "we'll do that first," she kissed him softly then headed to her closet, "just let me shower and stuff."

He began laughing, "figures, you wait till I'm dressed to tell me that you're getting in the shower."

"Sorry," Sunny smiled, "I'll help you get undressed again if you like."

He narrowed his eyes at her and thought about it for a moment before shaking his head, "no, I better go check on the mess downstairs."

"Suit yourself," Sunny slipped out of the room with her clean clothes and headed for the upstairs bathroom.

The clinking of bottles told Rev that someone else was up, and that they were cleaning up,

"Holy shit," he muttered as he came down the stairs. The house was seriously a disaster.

"Looks like a fuckin tsunami ripped through here doesn't it?"

Rev glanced at Zacky who came into the living room with a black garbage bag and began placing bottles and cans inside it.

"I didn't think there were that many people here last night," Rev grabbed his bottle and a couple others off the TV stand and placed them into Zacky's bag, "are the girls up?"

Zacky shook his head, "no Matt's in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Johnny and I decided to start cleaning up. And as far as I know, Syn's still in bed."

"I'm not in bed," Syn stated as he came down the hallway in his boxers, towel drying his hair. He'd apparently been in the downstairs shower.

"That's good," Rev stated, "you can help them clean up. I have to run over to Chelsey's and get the rest of my clothes before she throws them out or worse."

Syn and Zacky both nodded as Rev went in search of Sunny's truck keys. He found them hanging up in the kitchen and headed outside. If he went now, he might be able to get back before Sunny got out of the shower. He didn't really want her to have to deal with Chelsey.

***

Sunny took her time and that resulted in her being ushered out of the shower so that Casey could get in. She went back to her room to get dressed and came back into the bathroom after Casey was in the shower. She picked up her round brush and began by running it through her wet hair, "have you been downstairs yet?"

"Yeah," Casey replied from inside the shower, "Matt's making everyone breakfast,"

"It smells really good out there," Sunny laughed softly and started her make-up. Keeping it simple, she applied a little bronzer, black eye liner, some mascara, and lip gloss.

When she was finished she told Casey she'd meet her down stairs before closing the door behind her. The smell of breakfast was starting to make her stomach grumble. She was hungry.

"Morning," she greeted Zacky when he was halfway out the front door taking out the trash. Ichabod was at his heels and Gunner sat at the front door waiting for them to return.

"Sometimes I think you like Zacky more than me," Sunny spoke softly to her dog, patting him on the head. He looked up at her for a moment then turned his attention back to looking out the screen door.

That was when she noticed her truck was missing. Maybe one of the boys took it. She headed into the kitchen to find everyone but Casey, Zacky and Rev sitting at the table eating.

"Where's Rev?' she asked no one in particular as she went to fix herself a plate and grab a glass of juice.

"He went to Chelsey's house," Syn filled her in, "said he wanted to pick up his clothes before she did something to them."

Sunny nodded. That was just as good for her. She didn't really want to face Chelsey. Not on Chelsey's turf anyway.

Once Casey and Zacky joined the breakfast table the normal chatter broke out. Sunny often wondered how they managed to have ten people and two dogs living in the same house.

Half an hour later Rev walked into the kitchen, "look who I brought," he grinned as Trish walked into the kitchen behind him.

"Hey," Everyone greeted her.

"Grab a plate," Matt instructed, "there's lots there."

A new female voice rang out through the living room, "my god something smells good in here!"

Trish took the plate Rev handed her and laughed, "sounds like you're going to need alot of food."

Val, Michelle and Ruby walked into the kitchen and greeted everyone. Sunny laughed to herself. Make that fourteen people and two dogs.

"Here, we'll move," Kaela, Ashleigh and Johnny grabbed their empty plates and stood up allowing Rev, Trish, and Michelle to sit down and eat.

"I can move too," Matt said as he grabbed his plate.

"So can I," Becca smiled as she stood too allowing Val and Ruby to sit down.

After placing their plates in the dishwasher they took seats on the stools on the other side of the counter.

"So did you get your stuff?" Johnny asked Rev.

Rev nodded as he chewed and swallowed, "yeah, Chelsey wasn't in a great mood, but she let me get my stuff. Trish helped me haul it to the truck so I figured I at least owed her breakfast."

Ashleigh grinned, "well she's welcome here any time she wants."

"Thanks," Trish smiled, "so have you guys all been friends for a long time?"

"Oh yeah," Michelle laughed, "since we were all little."

"That's really cool," Trish leaned back in her chair, gripping her glass of juice in one hand, "that you've all remained like this good of friends."

"We're pretty much family," Val smiled softly and everyone agreed.

"Babe you ready to go?" Rev whispered near Sunny's ear.

"Mm-hhmm," she smiled and glanced at Matt, "thank you for breakfast it was delicious as usual."

Rev agreed, "yeah thanks man."

Matt nodded his head and draped his arm along the back of Casey's chair, "where are you two off to?"

"Shopping," Sunny smiled and stood up.

"Shopping?" Ashleigh questioned, "where are you going shopping?"

"A jewelry store," Rev glanced at Sunny then at everyone around the table, "in Vegas."

Sunny glanced up at him, "in Vegas?"

"A jewelry store..." Becca trailed off as she thought about it, "oh my god are you serious? Did you ask her to marry you?"

Sunny laughed and nodded, before glancing up at Rev, "yeah, the bum asked me to marry him."

A series of squealing and giggling errupted followed by hugging and congratulating.

"Let me just say," Michelle stood up and held her glass of juice in the air, "Rev, may this be your second and last marriage. It's about damn time you're marrying the right girl. And Sunny, to never letting go of her heart's desires."

"Cheers."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading