Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

The Dog House

Rev couldn't remember much that night. But he sure as hell didn't remember inviting Chelsey. And he was pretty sure he'd even asked her to leave once or twice.

In the end, he'd turned out to drunk to even care. She hadn't made an effort to talk to him. She'd spent most of her time hitting on everyone else, which irked him. Even though he wasn't sure why. But what really got him, was waking up beside her in bed the next the morning. And not just any bed, his and Sunny's bed.

While they were both still fully clothed, he felt like the dirtiest man on earth. He pulled his arm from around her waist, not caring if it woke her up. He rolled off the bed and reached down, shaking her by the arm not so gently. "Get up."

She whimpered in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. "Jimmy?" she sat up slowly, and glanced around the room.

"You have to go," he was standing at the window praying Sunny and them wouldn't drive in the driveway.

"Babe," she got up off the bed and appreached him from behind, "you know I'm sorry right? That's why I came here last night. To say that I'm sorry."

He kept her from putting her arms around him.

"Chelsey, you have to go," he moved to the door, opening it up and pointing out into the hallway.

She took her sweet time. Explaining to him just how much she loved him, and was sorry for everything she'd said and did to him and Sunny. She was nearly in tears by the time he got her out the front door.

But none of that mattered, because what happened next nearly made his heart stop mid-thump.

Sunny's truck approached and pulled into the driveway as Chelsey walked clumsily in her heels down the walkway.

The girls climbed out of the truck slowly and watched her go.

"What...the...hell?" Kaela muttered as she looked at the torn up red carpet, pieces of it fluttering around their lawn.

Sunny watched Chelsey drive away. She wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling at the moment, but it wasn't greatful to be home. She swung her head around and there was Rev standing in the doorway, dressed in a tux. He looked like someone had just walked across his grave. Which was appropriate, because she was going to kill him.

***

"I'm serious Sunny, nothing happened."

Rev was following Sunny around as she placed empty bottles and cans into a black garbage bag. Everyone had seen Chelsey leave, so they'd let Sunny and Rev go outside to 'talk' things over.

"Are you just going to follow me around, or are you going to help?" she asked him and thrust the bag into his hands.

He never replied as he followed her around a few more tables, holding the bag open for her as she threw the bottles in.

"Seriously, how mad are you?" he asked again a few minutes later.

Truth be told, she wasn't that mad at Rev. She was mad at Chelsey.

"Babe," he set the garbage bag down and grabbed her by her shirt before she could walk away, "come here," he sat down on the end of the picnic table, pulling her between his legs.

"I never invited her," he promised. She could see it in his eyes.

"I know," she smiled softly, "I'm just mad that she'd have the gull to show up here."

Rev thought about it for a moment, "we should have had someone watching the door."

She grinned, "ya think?"

He kissed her softly before she pulled out of his grasp. Zacky walked by with a sullen expression on his face. He was carrying a garbage can.

Rev and Sunny both smiled and Zacky locked eyes with Rev, "shit dude, you thought you were gonna be in the dog house."

They glanced up at the house and sure enough, Ashleigh was standnig in the doorway of the sliding glass doors with her arms crossed over her chest.

Sunny couldn't help but laugh, "well babe, she did make you promise you wouldn't trash the house."

***

"So this..." Sunny pulled out her digital camera and skipped through some pictures. She stopped on a scenery one, "this is the park," she handed the camera to Jimmy.

They'd finished cleaning up just in time to make supper for everyone. Now Matt and Kaela were doing the dishes while everyone else was in the living room watching a movie. Sunny and Rev were at the kitchen table.

"That's nice," he admitted as he skipped through the pictures, stopping at one of a room, "what's this?"

Sunny leaned over and looked at the camera, "that is the honey moon suite in the hotel we booked," she grinned.

"I see a hot tub," he grinned and leaned over, kissing the top of her head softly before setting the camera back down on the table, "so we have a venue?"

Sunny nodded and gathered up her notebook and some random papers, "yes, and Val wrote and mailed the invitations for me right?"

Rev nodded, "yeah, we mailed them before we went shopping yesterday."

"So do I owe her money?"

Rev shook his head, "no, I paid."

"Thanks," she flipped open her notebook to a page covered in writing, "I did alot of thinking in the hotel and on the plane."

He laughed and took her book from her, "I can see that. What did you plan?"

"Nearly everything," she smiled, "what I want for decorations and flowers. Little gifts for the guests and my bridal party. You have to think of something you wanna get the guys," she pointed things out on the page before continuing.

"The hotel actually has linens and tents and everything that they rent out, so we can use them for the actual wedding. I talked to the guy at one of the liquor stores, I think we'll go there. One of the chef's in the hotel owns a catering company, so he'll do the meal. We have to plan that and I'll phone him. As for security, I'm not sure if we'll need much. We'll keep away from the press, and everything has been rented in my name so even if they should get ahold of that they still won't really know."

Rev started laughing, "you don't even need me."

She paused and looked him over, devouring every inch of his face with her eyes. She loved him, so much.

"I do need you babe. Forever."

He grinned and leaned over to kiss her, capturing her lips with his own before slowly pulling away again, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He glanced back down at the notebook, "so what else is there?"

"Well, I figure, unless you guys really wanna buy tuxes, you can just rent. The girls and I were considering sundresses for them - "

"What about you?" he interrupted.

"I don't know," she paused for a moment, "I can't really - "

He cut her off again, "yes you can babe. You never married him. You wore that dress for like, half an hour. Plus, you looked fuckin hot in it."

Sunny laughed. She'd been debating about her dress forever. What was the etiquette on wearing your dress again? Though she never married Deegan. Hell, he'd only saw her in the dress for like 10 minutes. The rest of the time she'd spent running in it to talk to Jimmy.

"So what else?"

"Mmmm," she scanned her list again, "music."

"For?"

"For the reception, for the first dance, and, for me walking down the isle."

He glanced from the list to her, "have you thought of anything?"

She nodded, "I wanted something different, yet something that's very us."

He was nodding as she spoke.

"I was wondering if you'd like to play the drums while I walked down the isle?"

He thought about it for a moment, a slow smile crossing his face, "really?"

"Yeah."

"I'd like that."

"I was also thinking we should have a live band for the reception."

"I agree," he leaned back in his chair, "so what about the first dance?"

"Well...I'd really like the guys to play Warmness On The Soul. Of course, someone would have to learn the drums for it because you'll be busy, but I'd rather hear the guys live than listen to a CD," she grinned seductively, "plus everyone will be paying attention the the guys on stage, so we can make out the whole time."

Rev glanced over his shoulder at Matt and Kaela who'd been quiet the whole time. They were almost done the dishes.

"What do you think?" Rev asked him.

Matt jumped in on the conversation, "hell yeah man, I always wanted to play at a wedding."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading