Status: Complete

I'll Find Somewhere To Lay My Blame The Day She Changes Her Last Name

Homewrecker

"Where are you going?" Rev asked Sunny as she picked her sweater up off the top of her bag.
"To see what the other girls are up to."
He nodded slightly, "alright, well, don't go to far, I may need someone to hide behind," he joked lightly though they both knew that it wasn't a laughing matter.
"I won't," she smiled and slipped out of her room.


That was an hour ago. Sunny was now slipping on her Hart and Huntington sweater and zipping it up as she left the Aladdin hotel. Everything was just going so fast, and she had no way of stopping it. Though part of her was actually feeling better about the whole situation between her and Rev, the other part was screaming from a combination of fear and frustration. She wanted Rev to tell Chelsey, but she didn't. She didn't want to be the one to break up their marriage. But if he told Chels, then that's how everyone would always remember her. The homewrecker.

"Hey baby how you doin?"

Sunny glanced at the pair of shady guys loitering near a garbage can on the sidewalk and continued walking, sticking her hands into the pockets of her sweater and gripping her cell phone. As usual, Las Vegas was still bustling with traffic, and the lights made the place as bright as day despite the late hour, But she still didn't feel entirely safe. However, she didn't feel unsafe enough to return to their hotel.

She didn't wanna be there, all hell was going to break loose in that hotel. Johnny and Becca had left Rev and Chelsey alone in the room and they'd escaped to the pool with Matt and Kaela. Ashleigh, Casey, Syn and Zacky on the other hand stayed back partly because they wanted to know what was going down, and partly because they didn't want something too terrible to happen, after all, the guys needed a drummer for tomorrow night's performance.

She walked straight ahead for a good ten minutes doing nothing but think about how everything could go wrong. She was so blinded by her own thoughts she didn't realise how far from the hotel she'd actually walked. Perhaps it was time to make her way back towards the hotel.

Sighing she stopped and waited with a group of people at the crosswalk, she hated crossing streets in Vegas because there was still a possibility of getting run over despite the traffic lights. When the signal to walk started flashing she moved quickly with the group and made it to the other side in time before the lights changed again. This time she began heading in the opposite direction she came. In the end, all she would have done was made a big circle in front of their hotel but that was alright with her. She just needed some air and time to herself.

***

How do you tell someone, that you love, that you want a divorce?

Rev was shaking. That knowledge alone blew his mind. Nothing ever really scared him. So why now? He wasn't sure whether it was because he was scared of the way Chelsey would react, or because he was unsure of what to tell Chelsey exactly.

Ultimately what it came down to, was that he still liked Chelsey. Hell, if he didn't, he wouldn't have married her in the first place. But he was also pretty sure that he didn't love her. And he didn't want a marriage of convenience.

Dating without love was fine with him because ultimately, dating was a term used so that you could have sex with each other over and over and no one would be able to label those persons promiscuous. But marriage without love was pointless.

It had taken him a good hour to get to this point. Fifteen minutes of that time was spent with Zacky. It'd taken him the other 45 minutes just to get to where he was now which was standing in front of his hotel room door.

This was not going to go well.

He grasped onto the door handle of his room with one hand, and slid the key card into the door with the other. The little light flashed green and he opened it. The room was dark which was weird. He figured Chelsey would have the lap top plugged in, or at least have the TV on. But nothing. In fact it was so quiet he wasn't sure if she was even there.

He set the key and his sunglasses on the small table using the light from the hall to see before closing the door enveloping himself in darkeness.

He wandered through the room, feeling his way along. When he entered the bedroom the curtains were pulled open letting in some of the city lights, and he could see Chelsey's silhouette sitting in the chair looking out the window.

"How come you're in the dark?" he asked her, sitting down on the end of the bed.

She never looked at him but continued to stare out the window. She was either extremely pissed off, or the view was amazing, "how was the casino? Or did you have a hard time of finding it in the mall?" she asked sourly, ignoring his original question.

He sighed and layed back on the bed, stretching his arms out above his head. This was fantastic, she was already pissed off and he hadn't even told her the worst news yet.

"The guys had already left before I got downstairs, I ran into Sunny, she said they were going shopping so I went with them."

"Sunny," Chelsey muttered, shaking her head.

"Give it a rest Chelsey."

"So you didn't think that maybe your wife would have liked to go shopping with you?" she asked him, this time she looked at him, "you left me here at the hotel all day, alone."

"You could have came with us Chelsey."

"You said you were going with the guys Rev! I didn't really want to go to the casino," she turned in her chair to look at him, "ultimately you chose that bitch over me."

Rev squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before opening them again, "since we're on the topic, we need to talk."

Chelsey's eyes ignited like she already knew what he was going to say. Rev hesitated to continue because of it but he didn't wanna go through this twice.

"Chels, I haven't exactly been...faithfull," He turned his head in time to catch her lift her hand into the air as if it would stop him talking.

"I don't wanna hear it James."

Sure, now she called him by his real name.

"Listen, it started before you, and it kind of just never stopped," he continued.

"Stop it!" she screamed at him, "why would you tell me all of this?"

Rev stood up and ran his fingers through his hair cursing himself out for not turning on the lights, because if she started hucking shit at him from across the room he wouldn't see it coming.

"I want you to know the truth," Jimmy admitted, "I can't do this anymore Chelsey."

Chelsey was crying now, he could hear her sobbing, "did you tell her that?"

"Tell her what?" he asked cautiously.

"That you don't want to be with her anymore," Chelsey was either playing dumb, or refused to see what was actually going on, he guessed it was the latter.

"It's not her I want to end it with Chelsey."

And that was the point, when all hell broke loose.

"You want to leave me, your fucking wife might I add for that slut?"

He cringed and assumed that was a rhetorical question. Thankfully he was right.

"Oh no Jimmy," she continued as she began pacing back and forth in front of their bed, "I'm not going to just let you go. We're going to fix this. We're married, we made vows to each other that were meant to be held up forever."

Jimmy rolled his eyes, "come on Chels, promises were made to be broken. You can't help this kind of shit."

"I'm going to assume you are joking. You can help this kind of shit James, and you're going to fix it. You're going to go find that little whore and you're going to explain to her that we[/] are married. Not you and her."

"Fuck that," Rev was starting to get equally as pissed off, "I wouldn't have married you if she'd have showed up at the wedding ten minutes earlier."

That shut her up for a moment and she stood up straight to stare at him, "I was pregnant," she whispered, "you would have left me and the baby?"

Fuck. Now it was his turn to pace back and forth.

"No, I wouldn't have left you and the baby."

"I thought you loved me," she cried, her anger seemed to vanish and Rev dreaded the water works that were appearing.

"I thought I did to," he admitted.

"I love you," she sobbed, "please don't do this," she stepped towards him, grasping his hands in hers, "please, I'll forgive you, if you just tell her it's over."

Rev stared down into her watery blue eyes, he had to admit, there was a small part of him that wanted to give in, but he didn't surrender to it. He couldn't.

"I can't Chelsey."

She began sobbing again, beating her fist against his chest lightly at first then a little harder, be he continued to hold her in his arms. A few mintues later she pushed herself away from him before laying down on the bed.

"Get the fuck out," she growled, "and don't bother coming back."

He never imagined those words would go straight to his heart but they did. He hadn't meant to hurt her so badly. In the beginning, he'd only kept her around because Sunny had Deegan, and he'd be damned if he was going to be the one to go chasing after her. After that he'd grown to actually like Chelsey.

Listening to her crying he moved around the room, picking his things up and tossing them into his bag in no particular order, he just wanted to get the hell out of the room. When he was sure he had everything he stopped beside the bed and slipped off his wedding ring, leaving it on the nightstand between the two beds before leaving the room.

He wandered slowly down the hallway to Syn and Matt's room, knocking on the door softly. Ashleigh answered it and Zacky was directly behind her.

"Rev I'm sorry," she whispered, hugging him tightly before letting go, "but it had to stop."

He nodded, "yeah, hey ummm, can I have the key to your room," he lifted his bag, "so I can throw this in there."

Ashleigh nodded and handed him her key, "are you coming back here?" she meant back to Syn's room.

He nodded, "yeah, I need to talk to Sunny."

Zacky frowned, "she's not here."

"Where is she?"

Ashleigh shrugged, "my guess is she's down at the pool with Matt, Johnny, Becca and Kaela."

Rev nodded, "alright well I'll be back up later then."

Ashleigh and Zacky nodded before diappearing back into the room leaving Rev out in the hallway. He headed down another room and left his bag there on Sunny's bed. He tucked the card key into his back pocket and headed downstairs to the pool. By the time he got there everyone was coming out.

"Hey man," Matt greeted him cautiously, "how are ya doin?"

Rev shrugged, "good as can be I guess," he looked around, "Sunny with you guys?"

"No," Kaela continued running her towel through her hair, "she's upstairs in our room."

Rev shook his head, "no I was just up there," he glanced around the lobby, "I'll call her and I'll see you guys back upstairs," he smiled softly, stepping aside and allowing them to pass and head for the elevator.

He grabbed his cell and dialed Sunny's number, but it went directly to her voice mail. Where the hell was she?

***

By the time the hotel came back into sight, the sky above her had darkened despite the lights and Sunny felt the cold chill in the air. The air smelled like rain, and she was right.
It started suddenly and within a few minutes she was soaked her sweater had to weigh more than her yet she continued walking, pulling her hood up over her hair.

Her clothes clung to her body like a second skin. She waited with a group of people and crossed the street with them, the rain bouncing off the hot pavement creating a steamy mist amongst their feet.

Finally back at the hotel she bounced up a few small stairs and was hell bent on making it back inside. By now, everyone was probably wondering where she was. Again, her intuition wasn't too far off. At the top of the steps was a tall dark figure. One she'd recognize any day from any distance. He was standing in the rain too, just as wet as her. She pulled her hood down and approached him. She wasn't sure about what to make of the expression on his face.

"Hi," she spoke softly, removing her hands from her sweater pocket. She wanted to just come straight out and ask him what happend, but part of her didn't want to know yet. What if it hadn't went the way she wanted.

He never spoke, just simply stared at her, blinking occasionally to keep the water out of his eyes.

"Jimmy," she prompted him, he was starting to scare her and he sensed it.

He bent down slightly and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up off the ground. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and her arms loosely around his neck.

He locked eyes with her, a slight smile forming on his lips, the rain water pouring down his face and dripping off his chin onto her sweater, "I told her Sunny."

Sunny couldn't hold back her smile. She couldn't believe this was happening, "and?"

This time he grinned and she wiped his wet hair back off of his forehead, "I love you."

She laughed softly and pressed her forehead against his, water droplets forming on their lips as she ran her fingers through his hair at the back of his head. Her lips brushing against his in a soft yet passionate kiss.

A moment later she pulled away, locking eyes with him, "I love you too Jimmy."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading