Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Shopping with Gran-

You wake up to a knock on the door. You get it and see Bilko smiling at you.

“Still on Assuie time?” You ask.

“Yeah and the maid look at me wired,” Bilko said.

You kiss his lips and hug him tight.

“Come on breakfast. I talked the maid in to letting me getting you up and not her,” Bilko said.

“Ok hold on.”

You throw gym shorts on and go downstairs. You go to the dining room and sit next to your grandfather.

“Good morning Blair, and Bilko,” Your grandpa said.

“G’ morning Mr. Buchanan,” Bilko said.

“It’s good.”

“Sorry for my accent”

You shake your head and your phone rings. You grab it and see Todd.

“Blair you know the rules,” Your grandma said.

“I will be right back.” You told her

You get up and go outside the dining room.

“Hey Potter,” You said.

“Got in ok?” Todd asks.

“Yeah and we eating breakfast so bye.”

“Bye.”

You hang up then go sit down again and smile at your grandpa. He smiles at you and you get food and start eating. You were playing with a strawberry before looking at Bilko since he hasn’t talk in a while. You see him trying not to fall asleep. You rub his back he looks at you and smile. You smile and kiss his lips. He pulls away and kisses your forehead.

“Need monster?” You ask.

“Take a red bull right now,” Bilko said

You laugh and he smiles at you and hold his hand out. You take it and he kiss your hand.

“Why did you ask if he needs a monster?” Your grandpa asks.

“Energy drink, it’s a good one,” You said.

“Energy drinks isn’t good for anyone.”

“Maria,” Your grandma said.

The maid comes out.

“Yes Miss,” Maria the maid said.

“Do we have any energy drinks?” Your grandma asks.

“Yes we got Green, black and white?”

“Can you get the Green can Maria?” You ask.

“Yes Miss Blair.”

She goes and brings it to you.

“Thank you Maria,” You said.

“You are welcome Mss. Blair,” Maria said.

You smile at her and she goes in the kitchen while you pour some monster in your cup and hand the cup to Bilko. He took it and downed it.

“Good?” You ask.

“Yeah,” Bilko said.

“Is that a monster?” Your grandfather said.

“Yeah,” You said.

“You guys both have the logo on you guys,” Your grandma said.

“We are both sponsor by monster.”

“Oh and you both like the drinks?”

“Yes, other energy drinks are bad,” Bilko said.

“Yeah Red bed the worst then Rockstar,” You said.

“Amped is pretty good when they got the flavors.”

“Yeah I know right. The green Amped is worst then Rockstar, but I like Monster way better.”

“It’s a lot better.”

“So Blair what are your plans for the week?” Your grandpa asks.

“I don’t know. I didn’t really have any plans, but I want to show Bilko my course at some point today.”

“Why today?”

“Because Gran typical takes me away the rest of the week so he can at least have fun while he is out here.”

“I wasn’t going to take you anywhere with you not coming to Ashley’s and Luke’s wedding,” Your grandma said.

“That was rude honey,” your grandpa said.

“It was the day of x-games. My first one, I couldn’t tell them I can’t come to see my fucken brother who hates me to get married to someone who thought I was a Barbie doll. If it was another day I would have went to it but I couldn’t do it that day. I had a major event,” You said.

“Ok Blair calm down,” your grandpa said.

“Let me finish Lars,” Your grandma said.

“Ok Polly.”

“Good now with you not going to the wedding there is a lot of questions of why so no events.”

“So I packed that dame bag for nothing?” You ask.

“We going to have one dinner where you would need to dress like that.”

“So get Bilko clothes?”

“You need clothes too Bilko. I just get you more clothes Blair. It’s fine so you two will come with me to shop.”

“Ok Gran.”

“Good bye Polly,” Your grandpa said.

“Good bye Lars.”

Your grandfather left and you yawn.

“When are we leaving Gran?” You ask.

“When you go get ready,” She said.

“Ok I go get ready.”

“Ok.”

You pull Bilko up the stairs with you and kiss his lips as soon as you get to your room.

“I like her a lot more than your grandfather,” Bilko said.

“I notice and you can tell I feel the same way,” You said

“You come here for her.”

“He isn’t the best but he is better than my farther so I like him a lot.”
“He is better than your farther is. Oh Sheila.”

He hugs you and kisses your forehead.

“You got my parents to lean on. Let’s forget about anyone but your grandmum ok?”

You smile at the thought of you guys getting married. You go to the closet and get dress in monster Mulisha shorts and the white monster tank top. You go out and smile seeing Bilko lying on the bed playing with his phone.

“How do I look?” You ask.

“Beautiful,” Bilko said.

You laugh as he doesn’t even look at you before it comes out of his mouth. He looks at you with a smile on his lips and nods his head.

“Knew it you look beautiful. Didn’t even have to look at you to know,” Bilko said.

“What hat would look good? I don’t want to wear a hat I wear all the time,” You said.

“I see what you have and try ok.”

“Thanks.”
“No problem.”

He goes to your hat bag. You go to the bathroom and do your make up. You slip shoes on you go out and don’t see Bilko. You grab your phone and go downstairs and you smile as you see Bilko talking to your Gran holding a hat. You go and he puts the hat on you.

“Ready to go Gran,” You ask.

“Yes I am. Come on we are taking my car,” Gran said.

“Can I Drive?”

“No, my car I drive.”

“Ok Gran.”

Bilko warp you in his arm and kiss your cheek.

“Your hat?” You ask.

“Yeah, Like it?” Bilko ask.

“Yes and thank you.”
“No worries.”

You guys get in the car and your Gran starts driving to the shop. You look and see the sun is bright and sigh.

“What is it Blair?” Gran ask.

“I forgot sunglasses in the house,” You said.

“Oh we left to bad.”

You fell something point your side. You look and smile as you see Bilko holding out a pair of your Mulisha glasses.

“Thanks,” You said.

“Welcome,” Bilko said.

You put them on and lean back in your seat as you Gran is telling you about her life. You guys get to the mall. You get out and Bilko warp his arms around you and you guys go and fallow your grandma in to a suit store.

“Hello Mrs. Buchanan,” A worker said.

“Hello. This young man fit him and he needs 2 of the suits by this time tomorrow,” Your Grandma said.

“Right this way young Sir.”

Bilko goes to the other room with the worker with a little push from you. Once they gone, your grandma looks at you.

“Ties now so what are the best on him?” Your grandma asks you.

“Green looks good on him and an aqua blue,” You said.

She looks at you.

“A textural white tie and a black and white stripe tie,” You said giving her answers she can work with.

“Thank you,” Your grandma said.

You hear Bilko curse.

“Don’t go in there. Look at these ties so which one?” Your grandma asks.

“That one, I don’t like the patter on this one,” You said.

“Which strip one?”

“This one and the grey one is nice also.”

“We getting three since it never hurt right? I wish your granddad would wear ties like these. Here is a aqua one let me see it on him.”

“He would look good in it.”

“What colors will the weeding be?”

“What you mean weeding, we not engage yet.”

“Matter of time since I see the way he looks at you, and how he does let your grandfather insult him but gets mad when he starts getting on to you.”

“He is going to push him over the edge.”

“What you mean?”

“Bilko never been this close to yelling at someone before, and it’s not even been 24 hours.”

“You did the block of the work yesterday.”

“We mix the dates up.”

“What you mean.”

“We came back from Australia and we were all relaxed and then we come here and he is getting stress out again.”

“It be fine honey, I let you guys go out, your grandfather won’t mind, the nights we don’t have the dinners we be at galas or he has work meetings.”

“Planed this.”

“Yes I did.”

“Ok grandma.”

“Miss Buchanan, ties now or…” The worker said.

“Yes these four,” Your grandma said cutting him off.

You guys go in and you see Bilko pissed off and he doesn’t have his hat on. You go and put it on him.

“Blair, he won’t have that when we having diner so get it off,” Your grandma said.

“But it’s not him without a hat.”

“No Blair.”

“Fine.”

You take it and hold it he smiles at you. You smile and they put the ties on and your grandma looks when they got the aqua tie on.

“That is a good color on him. That should be a weeding color and I got the perfect suit,” She said to you.

“Gran, there no ring, we talk about this when I get a ring ok,” you told her.

“Fine fine.”

You smile and she pulls you out. You go and wait for Bilko to get change he comes and you go and hug him and put his hat on and kiss his lips.

“They fucken poke me so dame much?” Bilko said.

“Sorry honey,” you said.

“It’s fine, nice try with the hat.”

“I don’t know but seeing you out of the bedroom without a hat doesn’t seem right to me.”

Bilko laughs and kiss your lips. You hear a chough. You look and see your Gran smiling at you guys.

“Come on children, we got to get Blair clothes. Which is much harder,” Your grandma said.

“Gran why can’t I wear what I packed,” You ask.

“Because now you have to match him.”

“So black or white.”

“The one silver tie.”

“What is the dinner for anyways?”

“One the family one.”

“Yeah I figure that.”

“The other is something you figure out tomorrow when we go to the family dinner.”

“Ok.”

You guys go in the store that carries everything high end. You get back home and lay down on the bed in the pool house since your grandma had to go and get tea with someone.

“Tea, people live like this?” Bilko ask.

You laugh and open your arms.

“Yes people live like this,” You said.

Bilko lie down and start kissing your neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set