Sequel: The FMX Couple
Status: Finished There is a sequel

The Monster and the Fox Riders

Family Affair

It’s the next night and you are sitting in the living room trying not to laugh as Bilko plays with his suit.

“Stop it” You said.
“It fells wired” Bilko said pouting to you..
“I know it is. But it’s going to show you are uncomfortable, and my dad will pick it up like that and start right away picking at you”
“I try”

The door bell rings. Your grandparents come downstairs and you hear the door opens. You stand up and pull Bilko up with you. Your parents, Luke, Ashley and your sister Elizabeth come in.

“Hello Blair” Your father said.
“Hi Father and Mother” You said. Said.
“Who is this next to you”

You breathe deeply and you feel a hand on your back. You look at Bilko and see him smiling at you. You smile back at him and look at your dad.

“This is my boyfriend Bilko. Bilko my father, mother, Ashley my sister in-law and Elizabeth my sister”
“It’s nice to meet you all” Bilko said.
“What do you want to drink Son?” Your grandpa ask.
“Sit down all” Your Granma said.

You sit down and lean in to Bilko and he kisses your head.

“I tickle you if you don’t lighten up” Bilko whisper in your ear.

You laugh a little and look at him. He nods his head which cause you to laugh more. You collect yourself know your family is waiting for something.

“What are you laughing at Blair?” Elizabeth ask.
“It’s nothing to worry about Elizabeth” You said.
“Why have you change so much since you move out. I remember dressing you up in the Chanel and Dior, but you had so much fun. Did he change you?” Ashley ask concern.
“Not in any way you are thinking”
“What do you do Bilko?” Elizabeth asks.
“I do free style motor cross” Bilko said.
“Really? That sounds interesting”
“It is and Blair can tell you all about it seeing as she also dose it”
“I bet you can tell it a lot better”

You look at her and she is smiling at Bilko and batting her eye lashes. You look to Bilko from the side and see he isn’t flirting with his eyes back at her and smile before looking at your grandma.

“Dinner is ready” Maria came and told your grandma.
“Thank you Maria and we will be in it” Your grandma said.

You all get up and go to the dining room. You made sure Bilko sit next to your grandma.

“They haven’t burden have they mom and Dad” Your mom ask.
“No honey and it’s nice to have other people in the house” Your grandfather said.
“Blair can never be brother” Your grandma said.
“So I was going to redecorate my room since you guys like people here what about I stay with you guys for the month?” Elizabeth ask.
“No you can come and visit. You do not need to live with us for a month just because you are wasting your parent’s money. Blair gets to stay here when she is away because she is losing money while she is here and she is visiting”
“And you like Blair better miss” Your father said.
“Fine let’s get this out in the open. Blair isn’t your kid” Your grandfather said.
“What” you yell.

You look at your parents.

“Why did you do that” Your mom said.
“She deserve to know why this guy is a rude to her and it is because she isn’t his but yet won’t ever tell her that, and let her farther do his job because he didn’t want his other children to get messed up” Your grandma said.

You get up and everyone looks at you.

“We all know this Gran why bring it up no” Luke said.
“You all knew but me Luke, and I’m leaving” You said.

You walk around to the table before you hear a chair moving. You look behind you and see Bilko standing up.

“No you are not going with her. You just sit down boy” Your dad said.
“You will not tell me what to do. I will go where I please and I’m going to go and be with my girlfriend the women I love who is in pure shock and hell because her family has been lying to her for her whole life” Bilko said.

He comes and warps an arm around you before pulling you out of the room.

“Where you want to go Sheila” Bilko ask you quietly.
“Not the pool house” You said.
“Come on then let’s get a car and just drive for a bit”
“Ok”

You guys go out to side then go to your car and you hand him the keys. He started it and drove away. You lean your head on his shoulder.

“Thanks for coming with me” You said.
“I wouldn’t choose you are family over you no matter what” Bilko said.
“I meant here instead of staying home. God I what to go home”
“This seems like a good dinner to you?”

You look up and see a Hardee's. You nod your head and Bilko pull in to it. Your phone rings Bilko grab it and answer it.

“Hello…yes…ok…good bye “ Bilko said.

He hangs up and kisses your forehead.

“Drive threw” Bilko ask quietly.
“Sure thing” You said.
“Then go to your course”
“Sounds good to me”

You guys get food and go to your course. You push in the code to get in to the announcer box and sit down once the door opens.

“How are you felling Blair” Bilko ask once you done with eating.
“I’m shocked. My mom always told me that I was the cause for the problems in the marriage, and I took it at face value I ticked them off. I just figure with all that tension in the room that they were having problems, and that is why I let Ashley do whatever she wanted” You said.
“You like Ashley”
“She doesn’t deserve to be hated just because she married my brother. I don’t even think they in love just more it’s what they expected to do”
“Will you getting married?”
“Yeah to the guy that I want kids with and love”
“Good They didn’t fuck you up bad”

You smile and kiss his lips. He picks you up and places you on his lap.

“Now what are you thinking about?” Bilko ask.
“Who is my dad and does he want to know me” You said.
“How would I know this is where you were going to go to” Uncle Rick said.

You look up and see your uncle Rick.

“Hey Uncle Rick. What you doing here?” You ask.
“I didn’t want to keep the secret Blair” Uncle Rick said.
“You did what your brother told you I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at my mom and Dad. You thought it was best not to tell me I understand”
“But I didn’t and by law you are your father’s kid because I got in some trouble”
“So Uncle Rick I don’t see how this matching up”
“Princess you are my”
“What how could you do that to your brother”
“I was drunk”
“I do stupid things when I’m drunk but never one was to sleep with a married guy”
“Understand that your parents were in the middle of getting a divorce. I was pissed at him and she came on to me”
“How are they still together”
“She got pregnant and then my brother thought it was his so they stopped and when you came out it was see that it wasn’t his. I was in rehab getting clean for my heroin addiction mainly because I knew that baby was my, but he got dirt and made the judge say I can’t call you my kid then he adopted you”
“So that’s why you always spoil me”
“Yeah and I’m sorry princess I wanted you to know when you were younger or not at all. Now it’s just wired”
“I guess so”
“And you hate your parents”
“News flash that isn’t anything new”

He laughs and you point to the chair he sits down in it.

“I’m not a low life as your farther made me out to be because he thinks if I was seen as bad if you knew you said oh while he is my dad because he is better” Your uncle Rick said.
“What you do anyways?” You ask.
“I run Red Bull Skate team. I used to do monster but me and Rob got in a little fight and Red Bull been trying to get me to join them for years so why not. Ryan is a good boy”
“That’s interesting”
“Yeah so who are you sitting on?”
“Bilko my boyfriend”
“Boyfriend of how long?”
“Nine months”
“Nine months that is a long time. Don’t get pregnant right now Blair”

You look at him.

“Why is that what everyone tells me” You ask.
“Because they think telling you not to get pregnant will magically work” Bilko said.
“Magically work, there are ways to prevent it Bilko” Your uncle said.
“No shit and you think we are stupid enough not to use it. You got to get Blair more credit then that”

You look down not felling like dealing with this.

“But now we going to go on to a different topic” Bilko said.
“Why” Uncle Rick ask.
“Because this topic makes Blair fell out of place and really no of your dame business”
“I’m the girl’s family”
“Yes but you are not the girl or the guy she having sex with so you don’t get to decide when she gets pregnant. How you like that it’s a full moon”

You look outside and see a full moon.

“It’s pretty” You said.
“Yes it is” Bilko said.
“I’m going to go ok Blair” Uncle Rick said.
“Sure thing” You said.

He leaves and you kiss Bilko.

“Don’t talk about our sex life out like that” You said.
“I know and I’m sorry Sheila. I didn’t mean to go in to anything it just kinda happen” Bilko said.
“Oh ok”
“I don’t want to go back”
“Want to go rent a hotel for the night”

You look at Bilko, he smiles at you and kiss your lips.

“So I say beside your grandma everyone in your family is crazy” Bilko said.

You laugh and look at him.

“Crazy is a nice term to what I will call them” You said.
“Yes it is” Bilko said.

You kiss his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Polyvore set