I Saw Your Heart as It Overtook Me

But...Matt's In There

It was around noon or so when I arrived back at the house. Just as I reached over to grab the pizza I brought home for lunch I saw a car come pulling into the driveway, parking behind mine. I rolled my eyes when I realized it was Zacky and Syn; nothing good ever comes of these two.

"Hey." I said stepping out of the car and straightening myself up. "Where's your better halves at?"

"Eww, where's your better halves at?" Zacky mocked in a childish tone. "They're on their way." He added, giving me a hug.

"Aight homie." I sighed, handing him the bags of food so I didn't have to pack them.

"I'm not your slave." He protested, making a face but taking them all the same.

"Sure." I smirked, leading the way to the front door.

I wrinkled my nose as I looked to the distance, seeing the storm clouds approaching.

"Man, they said this storms gonna last till after Thanksgiving." Syn said as if reading my mind.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah ... " He trailed off, still looking up at the clouds.

"Speaking of Thanksgiving, what's the plans?" I asked opening the door and leading the way to the kitchen.

"Well, I guess we're having dinner at my house." Zacky said as we settled around the island. "Mom's coming down, Papa and Suzie are gonna be there, Matt's parents ... " He trailed off, scrunching up his eyebrows as he tried to recall who else would be joining us.

"Basically all our parents." Matt said, joining us in the room.

"Yeah, basically." Zacky said quietly, eyeing Matt.

Matt came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing a soft kiss on my cheek, earning a dirty look from my brother.

"Zacky, knock it off." I laughed.

"What?" He asked, trying to sound innocent.

"You know what." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmpf."

An awkward couple of minutes passed where Zacky tried to ignore me and Matt stealing a kiss from one another every few seconds, and Syn snagging a couple slices of pizza from the box.

"Hey you whores, we're here!" Amber yelled from the front door. "Where you at?"

"In the kitchen." Zacky replied, his frown instantly turning to a smile as she walked around the corner.

"Hi babe." He grinned, wrapping her in a hug and placing a kiss on her forehead. "I missed you."

"Dude, you left like fifteen minutes ago." Amber said.

"Oh ... well ... " He trailed off, his face turning slightly red. "I still missed you."

Yeah, what a sissy.

"Where's Lissa at?" I asked, looking around for her.

"She's still in the car on the phone with her folks."

"Oh ... " I trailed off as I heard a soft tapping on the windows.

I turned and saw that the clouds had decided to let loose and the rain had started to fall. And so starts the beginning of our confinement indoors.

"Man, it's raining like a mother f-er out there." Lissa said excitedly, shaking the water out of her hair as she walked into the kitchen, taking a seat on Syn's lap. "We should have a movie night tonight ... Dude, we should have slumber party." She added, nodding her head as if trying to get us to agree with her.

"That sounds like fun." I agreed. "What do you think babe?" I asked, turning my head to look up at Matt.

"Umm ... Sure, why not." He grinned.

"Yes." I said (Kip style, haha).

"You guys are dumb." Zacky mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"You're dumb." Amber and I said at the same time.

"Whatever." He sighed, snagging a slice of pizza for himself.

Meanwhile, Syn was already on his fourth slice.

"Mawerrrgonn gtotstd snwwomtalll" Syn mumbled, trying to speak through a mouth full of pepperoni pizza.

"What?" I asked slowly, giving him a funny look.

He held up a finger, signaling to hold on a second, and swallowed what food he had in his mouth, and wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"I said, Matt, remember we're gonna go into the studio today to go over some new material."

"What time?" Matt asked, resting his head lazily on my shoulder.

Zacky shrugged his shoulders.

"In about an hour or so."

"Oh ... I'm gonna go jump in the shower real fast then." Matt said, giving me one last kiss and took off.

"So what are we gonna do today ladies?" I asked, grabbing a piece of the now cold pizza.

"We gotta go get food for Thanksgiving." Amber said, sounding very unenthused about the idea.

"Oh ... How fun." I said sarcastically.

"Hell's yeah." Lissa laughed.

"And us cool guys voted that you'll be in charge of cooking dinner." Syn smirked, pointing towards me.

"What? Why me?"

"Uh ... Because you're Italian." He said blankly.

"So? Zacky's fucking Italian too."

"But ... He's Zacky."

"Yeah." Zacky added, backing Syn up.

I tilted my head to the side a bit, giving them a puzzled look.

"You're talking about Zacky Baker, the man physically and mentally incapable of cooking a TV dinner, let along a whole, complete meal."

"Eh ... that's true."

"So hurry your ass up and get ready." Amber said. "We still gotta go pick up Alyssa."

"Alyssa's here!" Alyssa announced, walking around the corner. "As is Jimmy and that little shit you guys call Johnny."

"Hey." Johnny protested as him and Jimmy walked in right behind her. "I'm cool little shit, alright? So what's u- Hey pizza!" He said excitedly, grabbing the last couple of pieces.

"Er ... yeah ... " Alyssa said slowly, watching Johnny totally annihilate his food. "Like Amber said, hurry your ass up and get ready." She grinned, glancing over at me.

"Fine." I mumbled.

I finished the rest of my pizza in silence while the couples exchanged some small lovers talk between themselves.

"I'm gonna go jump in the shower then we could go." I announced, taking off.

"But ... M-Matt's taking a shower." Zacky stuttered, almost like he was afraid of stating that little fact.

"Yeah?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Your point is?"

"Well ... He's in the shower."

"So?" I replied, glancing back at him. "I'll just jump in there with him." I added, laughing a bit at the look on his face.

"Damn it, make it quick then!" Lissa called after me as I started up the stairs.

"I'm not making any promises!" I yelled back.

I heard her say something else but I didn't catch any of it and continued my way down the hallway and into me and Matt's room. He was already in the shower and the steam from the hot water was starting to drift into the room through the open door leading to the bathroom.

I shut our bedroom door behind me and stripped off my clothes, walking into the bathroom. Matt was singing some song by Aqua to himself and didn't even notice I was in there. I slowly slid open the glass door and peaked in the shower, seeing that he had his eyes shut tight as he was rinsing his hair (yeah, like he had so much of it).

I bit my tongue, stifling my urge to just bust out laughing at Matt's song, and stepped into the shower, quietly sliding the door shut behind me as I reached over and playfully grabbed his package.

"Oh w-whoa, fuck." He said, jumping backwards and covered himself with his hands. "Oh shit." He grinned, his face flushing as he opened his eyes to find that it was me. "Baby, I didn't even hear you." He laughed, stepping back towards me.

"Dork." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his shoulders to press my lips to his.

He kissed me back passionately as he placed his hands on my hips, running his tongue across my lips a few seconds later, asking for permission. Of course I parted my lips and let him slide his tongue in.

As the kiss got more intense and aggressive, I found that I had been backed into the wall as the hot water poured down over our bodies.

Matt's POV
I held Lauren's body tight to mine as I kissed her longingly, wishing I could have her right there. I felt myself getting hard and instantly pulled away from her, biting my lip as I tried to catch my breath.

She frowned a bit and shot me a funny look, questioning me with her eyes why the hell I was standing in the middle of the shower just staring at her. Then she glanced down and caught sight of my 'dilemma.'

A smile slowly spread across her face and she reached over, grabbing a hold of my hand to put me back towards her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and flashed me that infamous Baker smirk. I grasped onto her hips, feeling my heart beating furiously in my chest.

"B-but, are you su-"

She cut me off my pressing her lips to mine once again, bending her leg to slowly rub it against my own, giving me a hint. I gladly took it and placed either of my hands behind her knees and picked her up as I shoved my tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply.

Lauren tightened her grip on my shoulders and readjusted herself, rubbing herself against my boner as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I moaned loudly into her mouth and slowly pulled out of the kiss, staring into her vibrant eyes.

"Baby, are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head.

"Just ... Be gentle." She added.

"Alright." I whispered.

I moved my hands up so that they were closer to her butt and fixed my stance a bit, slowly running my tip along her entrance. I smiled as I heard her breath get caught in her throat and her body gave an involuntary shudder.

She stared into my eyes as I slowly slid into her, digging her nails into my back as I eased myself deeper and deeper. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she tensed up around me and I stopped, not wanting to hurt her.

"No, no." She breathed. "It's okay."

"K." I whispered, slowly pushing the rest of my length into her.

Lauren opened her eyes and looked at me when she realized I was all the way in.

"You ready babe?" I asked gently.

"Y-yeah."

Grasping her ass cheeks in either of my hands to support her, I set into a slow, steady pace, allowing for her to get used to my body once again. After a few minutes I felt her body start to relax as she started to rock her hips gently to meet mine in a stable rhythm.

She let a moan escape from deep in her throat as I struck her spot and tilted her head back in pure pleasure.

"Matt." She breathed. "Harder."

"I-I don't wanna hurt you." I stuttered, picking up the pace a little.

She brought her head back up and reached over, catching me in an aggressive kiss. However, just as I started to kiss her back she bit down onto my bottom lip, making me hiss in pain.

"I fucking said harder bitch." She mumbled, letting go of my lip to flash me her smirk that drove me fucking crazy inside.

I bit my lip, suppressing a smile as I thrust into her, ramming her spot dead center. She let out a soft scream as she clung onto me, mumbling some incoherent words under her breath.

Before long I felt myself reaching my peak and I set her back on her feet, placing my hands on her hips so that I could pull her onto me as I thrust into her. I closed my eyes as I released inside of her but continued my rhythm to help her into her own orgasm.

Within seconds I felt her body tremble as waves of pleasure crashed through it and her sounds of ecstasy that escaped her lips seemed to give me a sense of 'satisfaction.'

I slowly pulled myself out of her and rested my head over her shoulder, holding her close to me as we both let our breathing and heartbeats return back to normal.

"Yo, you guys hurry the fuck up in there! We gotta get going!" Someone yelled.

I sighed heavily and reached behind me to turn the shower off.

"I'll be back around 7 o'clock baby." I said, caressing the side of Lauren's face.

"Alright." She whispered, leaning into my touch.

I reached down and pressed my lips to hers, giving her a quick yet passionate kiss before I slid open the door and wrapped my towel around my waist, heading into the bedroom to get dressed.
End of Matt's POV