His Own Harley Quinn

Eleven

She walked through the doors and awaited a new day. Something inside of Jackie possessed her to come in today, and she hoped that nothing would go wrong or set her off.
Jackie walked straight to her office and opened the door, it was just the same as when she left it which gave Jackie some reassurance.
“Oh, hey.” Dr. Green said, walking by the office and seeing the teenager slowly walk into her office.
Jackie turned and softly smiled at the doctor in front of her, Dr. Green smiled as she walked into the office “You doing okay?” she asked.
“Yeah, I just felt like coming back today.” Jackie said, turning back to her desk.
Dr. Green cleared her throat “Well, then, we’ll have to find something for you to do then.” She said, nodding off and walking out of the office.
Jackie sighed, she hoped life would piece itself back together and the whole ordeal could just go away. Though, Jackie knew no matter what happened, her rape would always haunt her and everyone else.

He walked straight in his straight jacket, buzzed on the strong sedative that his doctor gave him.
Another therapy session was on the way, and if Dr. Crane didn’t get his sedative, things got complicated for the doctor.
“Alright, Crane, it’s all you now.” The guard said as he left Jonathan in the room alone.
Jonathan Crane circled the room, then paced while waiting for his therapist to show up. For the first time in a long time, he’d have something to talk about: the love of his life.
“Mr. Crane.” Dr. Green said, walking into the room and sitting in the chair that was placed in front of her.
Crane smiled as he sat down in the other chair “Mr. Crane?” he asked.
Dr. Green nodded “Well, you’re not a practicing doctor anymore.” She said.
“So, you just figured I wouldn’t mind if you just derailed the only thing that made me ‘cool’?” Crane asked, sighing heavily with sarcasm included.
Dr. Green opened her notepad “On another note, how are you?” she asked.
Crane smiled “I’m in love,” he said “With the most beautiful creature in the world.” He said, letting his mind wander.
Dr. Green was taken aback “With a patient?” she asked.
“No.”
Dr. Green looked at him closely “With a doctor?” she asked again.
Crane shook his head, smiling to himself in his straight jacket that was limiting his mobility.
“Then who is she?” Dr. Green asked, letting a chuckle escape her lips.
Jonathan Crane’s eyes lit up as he sat her name “Jackie Gibbard.” He whispered.
Dr. Green noticed a change in him, her name lit him up with a warm fire. He was being dead serious and she was being sarcastic about it. Her conscious nagged.
“Oh, do you know Ms. Gibbard?” Dr. Green asked.
Jonathan shook his head “I met her once. Didn’t say much, I just—I looked in those eyes, and I knew she was the one.” He said.
Dr. Green smirked “Really?” she asked.
Crane nodded “Yes, I dream of her touch nightly…her silky soft skin…” he said, letting his smile grow bigger and he drifted off into his own mind for a second, giving Dr. Green the opportunity to write it all down.
“But it’s a shame what happened to her, nobody deserves that.” Crane said, looking back to Dr. Green.
Dr. Green shook her head “No, nobody deserves that.” She said.
Crane smirked “Oh, but what do I know about this touchy-feely stuff, I gas people to intimidate them.” He said.
Dr. Green wasn’t smiling, Crane sighed as he looked away for a moment.
“Lets talk about Jackie again, she seems to make you more—joyful?” Dr. Green remarked.
Crane smiled “I wish she would notice me, just say something to me. Her voice is heaven to me.” He said.
“I don’t think she’s turned on by straight jackets.” Dr. Green said with a hint of sarcasm.
Crane shrugged his shoulders “Hey, you never know. Harley Quinn has her loins ravished by The Joker, she thinks he’s pretty sexy.” He said.
Dr. Green flinched by that mental picture “Yeah, but, Harley Quinn is just a little too out there—like yourself.” She remarked.
Crane smiled “I don’t consider myself ‘out there’…maybe weird, but not ‘out there’. But I do wish Jackie Gibbard could be my own Harley Quinn.” He said softly.
Dr. Green nodded slightly as she looked down at her notepad and wrote it all down.

Jackie ignored the guard following her, Marty wasn’t giving up without a fight but all she wanted to do was push him down the stairs and kill him, her anger was boiling.
“Would you just listen to me!?” Marty asked, trying to ‘apologize’. Though he didn’t understand that you couldn’t say just ‘sorry’ for letting someone rape a so-called friend.
Jackie scuffed as she entered her office, she turned around and looked at Marty before slamming the door in his face.
The teenager turned around and screamed by the surprise visitor, Dr. Green giggled a little.
“Don’t do that!” Jackie remarked, setting the file down on her desk and looked at Dr. Green “What are you doing here?” she asked.
Dr. Green glowed brightly “Oh, just this…‘But I wish Jackie Gibbard could be my own Harley Quinn’…‘I do dream of touching her skin nightly’…” she said in a seductive voice.
“That’s—a little creepy.” Jackie said, nodding to herself.
Dr. Green shrugged her shoulders “Hey, his words, not mine. You have a secret admirer!” she said with a smile.
Jackie shook her head “Get out of here!” she said, rolling her eyes.
Dr. Green got up from the chair and opened the office doors “Hey, you never know…straight jackets might turn you on!” she said.
“That’s disgusting! I should file a harassment suit against you!” Jackie said, letting a small laugh escape her lips.
Dr. Green shrugged her shoulders “At least I got you to smile!” she said, leaving the office.
Jackie felt a chill down her spine, those phrases sticking to her mind, she was losing it slowly.