His Own Harley Quinn

Twenty-One

Bruce had pulled a typical millionaire move as he paid for Jackie’s freedom just a week after she was admitted.
Though, life at the Wayne Manor hadn’t gotten simpler, but worse as Bruce and Jackie argued and fought all the time.
Alfred himself was worried how badly it would turn out for either of them as he listened in the kitchen for the fight of the night. They had fought over petty stuff in the past, but these spats where beyond that.
Bruce yelled at the top of his lungs at Jackie, who simply rolled her eyes at him.
“Who do you think you are!!?” Bruce yelled, slamming a lamp to the floor, causing it to break. “You are my ward, my responsibility! I can’t have you gallivanting around at all hours of the night.”
Jackie scuffed as she grabbed her coat and opened the front door. “Go fuck yourself, Wayne! I will come and go as I damn well please, you don’t own me!” she said, before slamming the front door after her.
Bruce huffed and puffed as he walked into the kitchen. “ALFRED!” he yelled in anger.

She walked the streets of Gotham in her long pea coat, the chill air only made Jackie’s anger stronger.
The thugs of Gotham watched as she walked by, cat whistling to her but only that, until she turned a wrong corner.
“Hey, sweetie…where you going?” one thug asked, cornering her.
Their harsh touches only made Jackie smirk as a thug brought out his knife. “What’s so funny precious?” a thug asked her.
Jackie giggled. “You actually think you stand a chance?” she asked.
A whistle came from the roads, the thugs and Jackie turned to see a thin and tall shadow walking towards them along with a small and curvy figure following close behind.
“Now boys,” the tall one said.
The figure walked into the light; it was The Joker. His big sarcastic smile intimidated the thugs as he walked closer.
“Why don’t we let the little girl go? She’s bound to hurt you as much as I’m about to,” The Joker remarked.
The thugs dropped their knives and ran away from The Joker, who cleared his throat and turned to his smaller companion. “See, I told you it was her!” he said.
Harley walked into the light. “What are you doing out here?” she asked ignoring the Joker and reaching for Jackie’s wrist.
Jackie sighed as she took Harley’s hand. “Looking for trouble,” She muttered.
“Why?” Harley asked, walking with her arm around Jackie’s shoulder. The Joker led them out of the alley way and into the streets of Gotham.
Jackie shrugged her shoulders. “I’m mad,” She said simply.
Harley pouted. “What happened?” she asked.
The Joker sighed. “Oh, darling, just let it go,” He said, walking with the two ladies.
“It’s nothing,” Jackie said.
Harley gasped. “You’re my best friend, you can’t leave me hanging like that!” she said spinning Jackie to face her.
“If I tell you, do you promise not to hurt anybody about it?” Jackie asked.
Harley nodded “Sure, I promise, doll.”
“Ever since I went back, Bruce and I fight all the time. And I hate him so much! I don’t know what happened. He’s put it in his head that he can control me, and I don’t like it…” Jackie said, letting her head hang low as she walked with Harley.
Harley pouted for a moment, sympathizing with her friend. “It’s alright, he’ll come around…but until then, let’s go back to the hideout,” She said, putting her arm around Jackie again. She smiled broadly at her.
“Okay,” Jackie said, letting a small smile escape her lips.

She leaned against the wall, watching Harley make Hot Chocolate for her, she sighed heavily as she turned away to see Crane standing in front of her.
“You alright?” he asked.
Jackie nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine,” She remarked, hoping her false smile would trick Crane, but there was no such luck.
Crane touched her arm. “What happened?” he asked.
She teared up and shrugged her shoulders. “I missed them a lot, and I thought they missed me too…but once I got home,” she shook her head softly, “I guess they didn’t miss me as much as I had thought,” She said.
“I missed you,” He said, leaning in to kiss her.
Jackie turned her head away before their lips met, smiling at his words. “You missed me? I was gone for all of ten day,” she asked, turning back to him.
Crane nodded. “Yes, and those ten days were the most excruciatingly painful days I’ve ever had,” He whispered close to her ear.
Jackie took in a deep breath. “I hope I don’t scare you away with this, but—when I was in Arkham, I imagined you. I thought about you touching me, seducing me…fucking me.” She whispered seductively back to him.
Her lips came closer to Crane’s as his shallow breathing touched her neck. “Maybe we should get a room,” He suggested to her.
Jackie looked up at Jonathan, she smiled and nodded. “That sounds like a good idea,” She whispered.

They entered his room; his tie and shirt were immediately removed as Jackie slowly took off her shirt, teasing the Scarecrow.
Crane tackled her down on the bed, throwing her shirt to the side as he unbuttoned her jeans and managed to kick off his shoes at the same time.
“Jonathan…” she whispered.
He looked down at her, his glasses were still on as she smiled at him, reaching out for his reading glasses and took them off; giving herself a better look at his piercing blue eyes.
She tossed them aside as she unbuckled his belt, and slid it off his waist before throwing it into the growing pile of clothes.
He kissed her lips softly as he pulled her jeans down and off of her body, Jackie moaned at his touch as she reached out for his pants and returned the favor.
He took her swiftly into his arms as he moved the both of them under the covers and against each others bodies when the sound of soft rain hitting the window distracting Jackie for a moment.
“I guess our first time is going to be during a rain storm,” Jackie whispered, kissing Jonathan softly.
Crane smiled as he looked at her. Her beauty distracted him. Before he could register what had happened he found that Jackie turned him over and was now on top of him.
Jackie roughly pulled off his boxer, seeing his rather excited member. She giggled, guiding Crane’s finger to her panties and letting him slide them off.
She placed her hands against his chest and took in a deep breathe “Are you ready?” she whispered.
Crane touched her arm softly. “Are you?” he asked cautiously.
She smiled, letting herself dangle against his tip, looking deep into his eyes before letting herself slide onto him abruptly.
Jackie gasped as Crane held onto her arms, helping her balance as they looked at each other.
She intertwined their hands and slowly began to ride up and down against his shaft. Jackie attempted to contain her moans as Jonathan groaned heavily.
He hadn’t been with a woman in years, and this girl, this ‘virgin’ made him feel so alive. He gripped her hips firmly.
“Jonathan,” Jackie whispered above him.
He only let out a sharp moan as he guided her to go faster against him, thrusting his hips against hers, having Jackie scream out in pure pleasure.
Crane covered her mouth as he turned her over; dominating her as he picked up the pace, swiftly thrusting into her with no sympathy of her screams or whimpers.
Jackie grabbed his mane and pulled on it as he thrusted, he grabbed her wrist “Don’t fight me!” he demanded.
“Harder, Jonathan!!” she yelled at him, leaning her head back as his thrusts became mean and tough.
She squealed in pleasure, holding his arm tightly with one hand still tugging at his hair. The heavily breathing and the echo of the headboard hitting the wall were the only sounds and they were pretty sure The Joker and Harley could hear them.
“FUCK ME, Jonathan!” Jackie pleaded, looking deep into his blue eyes.
Jonathan looked at her in return. “You sure?” he asked, almost gambling with her as she leaned closer, biting his neck.
“I trust you,” she breathed into his ear.
He stopped thrusting and wrapped the sheets around the both of them before moving Jackie off the bed and onto the floor.
The sheets were tangled around them as Crane got on top of her again, gripping the carpet with one hand and a handful of her hair in the other.
He hurt her, he fucked her like she wouldn’t fall to pieces once he was done, he didn’t treat her like glass. Jackie screamed, moving her hips against him which forced Crane to let the deep groan that was growing in his throat to escape.
The echo of his groan vibrated against Jackie’s body as he continued to thrust into her; harder and harder.
“Jonathan---I’m gonna---” Jackie moaned, holding onto Crane’s hand as she felt her walls tighten around Jonathan’s manhood.
Crane kept going, he felt Jackie tighten around him and he knew it was coming for her. Crane knew that if she came, he wouldn’t be too long behind her.
He leaned up as he got a better angle, thrusting more into Jackie as she tilted her head back. Jackie began to move roughly against the carpet and sheets as Crane felt himself closing in on the prize.
“DR. CRANE!” she screamed, feeling herself come as she wrapped her arms tightly around Crane, who kept thrusting.
Crane felt himself ready to explode as he continued to thrust into Jackie, he felt the momentum build up before he finally felt a release.
Jackie let go of Crane as she fell back onto the carpet, Jonathan let a few more thrusts out before he stopped entirely. He rested his head against her shoulder as they both heaved for air.
“You are amazing…” Jackie muttered softly into his ear.
Crane looked at Jackie and smiled. “You are too…” he whispered, giving her a quick peck on the lips.
“YAHOO—sounds like the doctor finally got something from his patient!” they heard The Joker yell from the other side of the door.
Jackie let a small chuckle out as she turned from the door to Jonathan. “I guess they have competition now,” she said.
Crane smiled as he rolled off of Jackie, he took her hand and looked at her “Now what?” he asked softly.
Jackie smiled as she slowly got on top of him “Now—it’s my turn.” She whispered, quickly sliding onto Jonathan, taking him by surprise.