Status: Active.

Speak Low If You Speak Love

II

It was a wonderful summer day and Samantha was enjoying it sitting in a white chair on her patio, sipping her orange juice and watching her daughter, Isabella, playing with their golden retriever she had gotten as a birthday present from her uncle Matthew.

Isabella was three years old and looked so much like his father. It hurt Samantha to admit it, but it was true. She had his eyes and every time she looked at her, she was reminded about that one night stand that happened four years ago. It was the most amazing night she had ever had and she was glad that he had given her Isabella.

She had found out she was pregnant two months after that night and as she didn’t know who he was, she didn’t know how to contact him. She hated keeping it from him, but what is a girl to do, when you don’t know how to get a hold of a famous actor. Yes, she found out that the man who gave her Isabella was no other than Tom Hiddleston.

***

He sat in his living room and listen as his friend went on about this new girl in his life. He didn’t really want to know anything about it, because every time Ben told him about girls, his mind wondered to the night he shared with the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. He still had the note she had written him and when he wanted to feel her closer, he’d read it.

He was sad, that she had left like that, but at least she didn’t walk away without anything to say. The note was cute and made him smile a little every time he read it. It made him go back to the night and he still could feel her lips on his, like it all happened yesterday.

He often thought about her over the past four years. Many questions came to mind – is she married, does she have kids, is she happy, does she miss him? The main question that ran through his head was a simple one – if he’d ever see her again?

He was woken from his daydream by his friend, who was shaking him. He apologized and went to listen to the rest of his friends story.

***

Samantha walked out of her daughter’s bedroom and closed the door softly. Isabella had fallen asleep immediately. As Samantha made her way down the stairs to her office, her phone rang. It was her boss, telling her that they had gotten a new manuscript for a movie and that he would like her to read it as soon as possible. She wasn’t happy about it, but it was her job.

She worked for a movie producing company and she was in charge of casting the movies. Something about that made her laugh, because she was in the same business as Tom, but their paths had never crossed.

As she made herself a cup of tea, she went to her home office, opened her computer and opened the mail her boss had sent her. The mail shocked her, as the male lead had already been cast. It would seem that faith finally wanted them to meet. She would see Tom after all these years.

***

Tom read the manuscript for his new movie and felt like this romantic movie was written about his life. The male lead falls in love with a woman, who he has a one night stand with, but she leaves before he wakes up. It ends happily – they get together by the end of the movie.

Tom put the script on the coffee table and walks to the balcony door. Watching the lights of London calmed him down when needed. Right now, he needed it, because he was again thinking about her. He hoped that he’d meet her again and if he would, he’d never let her go.

What Tom didn’t know was that faith had already crossed their paths.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry about the wait. I'll try and update more often. Hope you like it.

Kristel