Status: Active.

Speak Low If You Speak Love

III

Today was the day, when Samantha would see Tom again after all these years that had past. She looked her reflection in the mirror and wondered if he'd know who she is. It had been four long years, but she still looked the same. Her hair was still the same color and the style hadn't been changed since then. Her eyes were still the same color. Her voice hadn't changed at all. Everything was still the same.

She took a deep breath and walked out of her house into her red Ford Focus. The drive to work went by faster than it usually does. She didn't know if it was, because she wanted to get today over with or because she wanted to see the man, who took her heart and never gave it back.

***
When Tom arrived at the studio to meet with the casting people to help them cast his leading lady, he felt different. He couldn't figure out what was different about today, but in somewhere in his head a voice was telling him that today was a day that he'd never knew would happen.

His car arrived at the studio the same time a red Ford pulled up in front of the building. Tom watched as a young woman got out of the car. Something about her seemed familiar, but he couldn't put her into anywhere he would have seen her. So he just put that thought away as he claimed out of the car and made his way to the office.

***
Samantha was nervous. She had never been this nervous before, but then again she had never talked with the father of her child after one night that they shared. She knew that she should be professional and not let it affect her job. She was there to find Tom an amazing lead woman and that was what she was going to do.

When she was about to take a seat behind the table, she heard the door to the office, where the casting would take place. She took a deep breath and turned around to see Tom standing there. She had her glasses on, so she hoped that he wouldn't understand, who she was. She greeted him politely, introduced herself and then they both sat behind the table to start casting the role.

***
After hours of seeing young hopeful actresses try out for the part, Tom was tired of the day. He looked to his left to see the casting director looking trough her notes she had written down today. He noticed her small scar on her shoulder, which reminded him the mysterious woman he had for a night. He shook his head, knowing that his mind was just playing tricks on him.

He watched her stood up from her seat, he saw how she pulled her hair to one side to show her small tattoo on the back of her neck. Then it hit him. She was the woman he had fell in love with all those years ago. She was finally in front of him and couldn't do or say anything. He just listened how she said goodbye to him and walk out of the room.

'I finally found you' Tom thought to himself as he got up from his seat. He was glad that he had three more days with her. Three more days to see her. Three more days to get his act together and talk to her. Three more days.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the delay yet again. I've been having a writer's block with this story, but I think I finally know where I want to go with this story. So stay with me, I promise it will get good soon :)

Kristel