We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Jimmy's order....

Matt’s P.O.V after the crash

"Adri? Come on baby girl stay awake." I said brushing the hair out of her face to see all of the damage done when the glass broke.

"M-Matt...I'm sorry." She said as a tear fell from her face.

"It's ok Adri this wasn't your fault. Brian get everyone out and call 911." I said as her eyes started to close.

"Alright." He said as I heard the door open and everyone get out.

"They'll be here in five minutes." He said as he opened my door. Her head was starting to fall as her eyes closed even more. I put each of my hands on the sides of her neck to support her head. She can’t go to sleep. If she has a concussion she’s not supposed to go to sleep.

"Adri...You have to stay awake ok?"

"Come on Baby Girl. Come on. Listen ok? You can hear the sirens coming if you can stay awake for a few more seconds you'll be ok." I said as I heard the sirens and the song
Save Me by Shinedown started playing.

“Hey the cops are here.” Jimmy said as He walked over to Adri’s side of the car and tried to open the door.

“Do you think you can get that door open sir?” An officer said as he tried to get it open with Jimmy.

“No, it’s stuck.”

“Can we get her out through the passenger side?”

“No. You can’t. the dashboard broke and there’s a sharp piece sticking out. If you get her out this way you’re just going to do more damage.” I said as I starred at the cop.

“Hey! We’re going to need the Jaws of Life over here! This door is stuck.”

“Right away!” Another guy yelled back.

“Sir I’m going to have to ask you to get out of the car.”

“Officer I can’t. If I get out then her neck is unsupported. It could damage her neck more if there’s any at all.”

“Officer Reyes He’s right if he moves he could cause more damage. We have to work with him in there.”

“Then get him something to cover their faces!”

“Here put this blanket over your faces.” The guys said handing me a blanket. I put it over our faces.

“Hey I’m Jonathon Hart. Now you’re going to be hearing loud noises don’t worry about that, just keep her safe.”

“I’ll do that Jonathon.” I heard a loud noise that sounded like a chain saw and then heard metal being crushed kind of.

“Ok Sir. You can uncover her head, but we need you to move her seat back and then stand behind her.”

“Ok.” I said as I reached down and moved her seat as far back as I could.

“Slip this under her and pull her up on to it, but try and keep her back straight.” I did as I was told and pulled her on to the gurney. They strapped her on and pulled her out of the car.

“Sir do you want to ride with us?” Jonathon asked.

“Yeah.” I said as I climbed into the back of the ambulance.

At The Hospital
I looked around the waiting room and looked at everyone who was here. Mrs. Angelis was sitting in a chair next to Brian, who was holding her as she sobbed. Trent was in the corner with tears running down his face, but not making a sound. Lillian was in Johnny’s lap crying. Jimmy and Alexis was sitting there with Jimmy’s head in her lap as he sobbed and she was sobbing too. I’ve only seen Jimmy cry a few times. I, myself, felt like crying. I swore to her that nothing was going to happen to her. I promised to keep her safe. But I let this happen.

“I’m going to go see if they can tell us anything.” I said as I got up and walked over to the lady. But as normal they said nothing. I waited hours until someone came out.

“Erika?” The doctor said as he walked over to Mrs. Angelis.

“Yes Phil?” She said looking up at the doctor. I walked over to her and stood next to the doctor.

“Adrienne has suffered a Grade IV concussion, but her confusion is gone. She knows what happen during the car accident and before it. She how ever does have a broken rib. Other than that she’s ok. I prescribed some pain pills. Now because you work here in the emergency room and never know when you’re going to leave I’d advise you to leave her with someone who can take care of her 24/7. For doing things like taking her to the bathroom, helping her bath, make her food. The basic things. She is going to have trouble walking for the next few days. So please do not let her get up a lot.”

“Mrs. Angelis I’ll take care of her. I have this whole group of people at my house and I told your daughter that I would keep her safe and I failed to do that so can I keep her at my house to make it up to her? Jimmy and I will take care of her the most.”

“That would be wonderful Matt. Are you sure you can do it?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Erika did you say his name was Matt?”

“Yes Phil I did.”

“Well that saved me trouble. Adrienne would like to see you.”

“Ok.” He nodded and walked me over to her room. She wasn’t in her bed, but instead she was in front of the window. She looked beat up, but at the same time just as beautiful. The purple and blue bruising on her pale white skin made them look ever worse then what they really were.

“Hey.” I said as I stood next to her, but I instantly regretted it as soon as I saw what she was staring at.

Adri’s P.O.V

When I woke up I felt a pain through my side. I thought I was back home until I opened my eyes to a blinding light and plain white room. It all came back to me. The accident, the notes, Matt and everyone.

“Ahh Mrs. Angelis you’re awake.” I nodded my head.

“Do you know why you’re here?”

“Yes Phil I know that I got into a car accident. My name’s Adrienne Angelis. Today is December 5 1999. Anything else you need to ask?”

“No ma’am.” He said laughing, “Your mom’s out in the waiting room would you like to see her.”

“No can you send in a guy named Matt Sanders please?”

“Will do.” He said as he walked out of the room.

I smiled and laughed at Phil. He’s always been a pretty cool guy. I’ve known him since I was about seven or so. I looked around the room and saw something I didn’t want to. Two balloons: Red and Black. I got out of the bed and walked over to the window with some trouble, but hey I got there. There were two notes. I picked up the notes and looked at who they were for. One said Adri and the other said Jimmy. His order, but what was mine.

“Hey.” I heard someone say, but I was too focused on the note.

“Adri?” Matt said as he placed a hand on the notes and brought my chin up to look him in the eyes.

“Look Matt.” I said as a tear slipped.

“Why don’t we get you home ok?” He asked as he took the notes away and put them in his back pocket. I nodded and started to walk over to the bed, but my legs were not working with me. Matt wrapped an arm around my waist and helped me over to the bed. We heard a knock on the door and my mom walked in.

“Umm…I brought some clothes for you Adri. I have a bag out in the waiting room with Jimmy. You’re going to be staying at Matt’s house for a while because I never know when I’m going to leave, but I’ll come check on you. I would help you home, but my shift starts right now. I love you.”

“I love you too mama.”

“Did Phil explain what all I wrong with you?”

“No He left that out.”

“Ok well you have a Grade IV concussion and a few broken ribs so-”

“Stay in bed and have matt help me with things. I know, I know.” I said as I cut her off.

“Well since you don’t need me I’ll leave.” She said in fake anger and walked over to door, “Since my daughter doesn’t love me.” I laughed at her fake crying and shook my head.
“ I do love you momma.”

“I know. Be careful.” She said as she walked out.

“Come on let’s get you dressed.” Matt said as he grabbed my sweats and my t-shirt. He helped me get dressed and then picked me up.

“Matt I can walk.” I said as I sighed.

“No. Your mom said to stay off of your feet and for me to help you do everything.” He said with a duh tone of voice. I sighed and buried my head into his neck.

“Come on everyone lets go.” I heard him say.

They all mumbled things and got up. Once we got home Matt set me in the room and grabbed mine and Jimmy’s note out of his pocket.

“Hey Jimmy can you come into Adri’s room please?” Matt shouted.

“You needed me?” Jimmy asked as he walked in.

“When I went into her room she was holding this. I think it’s your order.” Matt said handing it to him.

He handed me mine and I opened it hesitantly.

Adri-
It’s a shame about your accident, but don’t think you’re getting out f this.
It’s a shame that the driver drove off after it.
Anyways. Get well. This game is yet to be over.
Oh and tell Jimmy he has to do his order.


I put it down and looked at Matt. He picked it up and read it before hugging me. I looked over at Jimmy who looked like he was about to scream.

“Jimmy?”

“What do you have to do man?” Matt asked.

“I have to destroy Alexis’s car.” He said with his head down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this sucked