We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Lillian's Order & The Bar

"I'm worried about him."

"He's fine Adri. He's just freaked out. Hell we all are. This guy knows something about us
that can ruin us." Matt said as he wrapped an arm around me as I looked outside at a lifeless Trent. He looked so empty since yesterday.

"Come one lets go sit in front of the fire and watch movies with the guys or play guitar. He'll
be ok." He said pulling me away from the window. I sighed and walked into the living room where Brian and Zacky were playing guitar.

"Hey can you guys play something for me?" I asked.

"What would you like?" Brian asked.

"Anything." They started to play something and Matt started to scream the lyrics. When he sang I realized that he was singing Remenissions. My favorite song by them.

"Oh my god that was my favorite song by you guys!" I yelled laughing.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I love hearing that song." I said as I smile really big, but that was soon destroyed when we all heard yelling.

"Johnny I don't care!" I heard Lillian yell.

"Well I do!" He yelled back, "If he said that you have to destroy my bass then do it. I'm not going to be the reason that something you love is destroyed!"

"Either will I!" She yelled.

"What's that about?" Brian asked.

"I'm guessing she got her order." Matt said.

"And by the sound of it she has to destroy Johnny's bass." I said.

"Why would that hurt her?" Zacky asked.

"She's in love with Johnny and he's in love with her." I answered.

"Lilly you're doing your order!" He yelled.

"I don't want to Johnny!" She said. Her voice was shaky. She was close to crying.

"I know you don't, but think of what can happen if you don't."

"I don't care!" She yelled walking away.

"Lillian listen to me. I can buy another bass. It's ok." He said as he held her.

"I don't want to Johnny." She said crying harder.

"I know you don't." He said above a whisper. We could barely hear it.

"Are you going to do it?" Zacky asked.

"I guess I have to." She said as she held on to Johnny tighter.

"Come on lets go to my room and watch movies and take a nap or something." He said
picking her up.

"God this guy is going to break us I swear." I said as I leaned back on the couch.

"We just have to make sure he doesn't. We just got to be strong!" Zacky said as he leaned
back on the couch next to me.

"I hate this. I hate knowing that our every move is probably being watched as we speak." I
said closing my eyes.

"We all do Adri. Lets go out to Johnny's tonight after Lillian's order." Brian said.

"Sounds good to me." I said as I sat up.

"I'm going to see what's up with her and make sure he's ok." I said as I got up and walked
into the back. I knocked on the door and Lillian answered looking tired.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You don't look good."

"Naw I'm just tired. I couldn't sleep last night." She said yawning.

"Can I talk to you about tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, just be quite. Johnny finally went to sleep."

"Ok." I said as I followed her into the room and sat down in Johnny's chair.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"We're all going to Johnny's bar tonight and I was wondering if you were going to come too."

"Yeah that sounds good. Maybe it can take our minds off of the task right now."

"Are you going to do your order?"

"I don't want to, but Johnny's not giving me much choice. I still don't think I will."

"You know what happens if you don't."

"I know, but I really like Johnny and I don't want to see that happen to something he loves let
alone me doing it. I can't do Adri. I just can't." She said as she started to cry.

"I can't tell you to do it. If you don't want to then you don't have to, but make sure you know what could happen."

"I do."

"Get some sleep ok?"

"Yeah." She said as she laid down. I walked over and pulled the covers up more and kissed
her forehead and did the same to Johnny. She chuckled and laid her head down on his chest before closing her eyes. I walked out of the room and into the living room.

"I talked to Trent he said he was going to go to go with us tonight." Matt said as I sat next to
him.

"Ok." I said as I sighed.

"He's ok Adri."

"I know. I just worry about him. He's practically all I have left. I mean I have my mom and
Lillian, but other then that nothing." Zacky, Brian, Matt and Jimmy all looked at me.

"We know. You have us now though. Me, Matt, Zacky, Brian, Johnny and Alexis. Speaking of Alexis where is she?" Jimmy said as I chuckled slightly.

"Thanks guys. Hey why did we ever fight to begin with?"

"I really don't know." Brian said laughing.

"I think it's because me and Adri were always trying to beat each other in everything. Because were all the same people. There just wasn't enough room for both leaders. Even
though if we teamed up together back then we could have ruled the school. Teachers and
all." Matt said laughing.

"I guess you're right. Damn us for hating each other! You guys are pretty cool guys." I said as I looked down at the ground.

"You guys are pretty cool yourselves." Zacky said.

"What time does Lillian have to do her order?" Brian asked.

"Not sure." I said.

"Is she asleep?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah fell asleep as soon as I shut the door."

"I was going to go see what time she had to do it at."

"Why don't you just read the note?" Brian asked.

"Because that would be intelligence and I have none!" Jimmy yelled dramatically. We all
started laughing.

"I'll be back. I'm going to grab the letter." Zacky said as he walked away. I sat there and thought about what I was going to wear to the bar. I thought about everything that happened and how Lillian looked and was acting.

"So Adri what are you going to do?" Matt asked.

"Huh?"

"Are you going to go take a shower before we go?"

"Oh..yeah. Umm What time are we leaving?"

"Lillian has to do her order at 5:00 and she has to destroy it in the backyard and light it on
fire after and in front of Johnny."

"She's going to break down after if she does it and hopefully Johnny will be there to pick her
up."

"What do you mean if?" Zacky asked.

"She doesn't want to. I can't force her."

"She knows what will happen." Matt said.

"Yeah I know."

"Well Lillian has to do her order at 5:00 so about 6:30."

"Ok."

"It's 3:30 now." Brian said as he stood up.

"Where's Alexis?" I asked looking at Jimmy.

"She'll be here in a few. She had to get her car out of the shop first."

"Oh..Ok. Well I'm going to go get into the shower really fast then." I said standing up and
walking out of the room. I grabbed the stereo that Matt had in my room and grabbed The 69 Eyes cd before walking into the bathroom. I sighed and set it on the counter and turn the water on. I put in my cd and checked the water. When it was just right I stripped of my clothes and got in. I was in the shower for about twenty minutes before I heard a knock.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Matt."

"Oh..Come in!"

"You know I really don't understand why we talk to each other when we're in the shower." He
said chuckling.

"Because it's away from everyone else."

"True. Anyways I was wondering if you were going to be drinking tonight?"

"Why?"

"Well if you were going to drink then I could be the sober one."

"Matt you can drink. I'll stay sober."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah Matt. I'm positive."

"Ok thank you. Oh and Adri you might want to hurry in the shower everyone's getting pissed."

"I'm done anyways. Can you hand me my towel please?" I said as I turned off the water.

"Yeah here." He stuck his hand into the shower with the towel.

"Haha I forgot my clothes." I said laughing as I stepped out of the shower.

"Here I'll walk you to the room so none of the guys pull your towel down." Matt said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded and walked out of the bathroom with him following. I got to my room and opened the door before walking in.

"Um..I'm going to go out into the living room."

"Thank you Matt. Can you send Alexis in here when she gets here?"

"Yeah." He said as he closed the door.

I opened the closet and looked through all of the clothes, but one thing was distracting me. Matt! He cares so much about everyone. He's sweet. He has an amazing voice. He makes my stomach turn! He has control over me that no one else has had before. I was shaken out of my thoughts by a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"Hey Matt told me to come and find you?"

"Yeah. I need help with what to wear tonight. I'm going to get dressed later I just thought I
should get my clothes ready."

"I do the same thing. Why don't we go to mine and Jimmy's room and we can pick some stuf
out."

"Ok. Maybe we should go get Lillian too."

"Why don't we let her sleep for a bit more and then after her order we can dress her up and
everything."

"That sounds better."

"Well she has to wake up in a half an hour."

"Lets just go get our clothes together." I said as I shut her door.

"Ok. So what to wear? What to wear?"

"I have no clue." I said as I started moving things around in the closet. After about twenty minutes of talking and throwing clothes around she found my outfit and I found hers.

"Umm.. I think you should wear this." I said holding up a corset and a skirt.

"And you should wear this." She said holding up the clothes.

"I love it."

"Ok..Well why don't we leave our clothes in here and wake up Lillian."

"Ok." We walked into Johnny's room where they were still sleeping.

"I really don't want to wake her." I said as I sighed.

"Either do I, but we have to." I nodded knowing she was right. She waked over to Lillian and shook her lightly.

"Hey you have to do your order."

"Can't I just die instead?" I heard Lillian mumble.

"No. Never say that please." Johnny said shooting upright.

"I won't." She said hugging him. He relaxed a bit. Me and Alexis walked out of the room and into the living room with the guys.

"You guy ready for tonight?" Matt asked as I sat down next to him.

"For the most part yeah." Alexis said sitting on Jimmy's lap. I rested my head against Matt's shoulder and yawned.

"Tired?" He whispered in my ear. I just nodded and closed my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything." I answered back low enough so only he could hear me.

"It will get better. I promise."

"I hope you're right." Johnny walked out with his bass a few moments later. Lillian followed with tears in her eyes.

"Want a hammer?" Brian asked trying to lighten the mood, but it didn't help.

She just walked outside as we all got up to follow. We walked outside and stood on the patio as she grabbed the bass. She looked at me with 'help me please' look.

"You do what you want." I mouth back to her. She nodded.

"Come here." I said out loud. She walked over to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Take out all of your anger on it. All the anger from the crash. All of the anger from this. All of the anger from your nightmares. From your grandmother cussing you out. From everything."
I said as I kissed her forehead. She nodded and walked over to where she left the bass. She picked it up and slammed it down on the concrete. I jumped at it hit from the loud noise it made. Yeah I’m use to loud noises from my drums, but that scared me. Tears were flowing down her face. Johnny him-self looked like he was going to cry.Matt put an arm around me and pulled me into his chest. Lillian picked the bass back up and did the same over and over again until the fret broke. She fell down and started to cry.

"Come on baby girl you have to finish." Johnny said holding back tears. She looked up at him and started to cry harder, but grabbed a match out of her back pocketand lit it.

"I'm sorry Johnny." She said as she dropped it. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Maybe we should leave them alone." Brian said quietly. We all agreed and walked into the house. As if on cue the rain started pouring down. Right on top of them.

"Maybe we should tell them to come in." Alexis said.

"No. We should just leave them alone for right now." I said as I sat on the couch and looked
outside at them.

Lillian was curled up in a ball on Johnny's lap crying her eyes out and Johnny was sitting on
the soaking wet ground with his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"If it starts to rain too hard then I'll go get them." Matt said as he sat next to me.

After he said that no one else spoke. After a half an hour of getting drenched in the rain they came back in. Still refusing to leave each other.

"Do you guys think that me and Lilly can stay home tonight instead of going to Johnny's?"
Johnny asked wiping his own tears away.

"Yeah. It's ok kid." Matt said as he patted Johnny on the back. He nodded and grabbed Lillian's hand before walking back into his room.

"Well girls I would go get ready. It's 6:00 now." Brian said as he got up.

Me and Alexis nodded and walked back to our rooms. I sighed and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I walked out of the bedroom and over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and heard Matt yell to come in.

"Hey sorry to interrupt you, but I have to do my hair and make up." I said as I walked in.

"It's ok. I do it to you so."

"True." I said laughing.

I plugged in Alexis’s hair straightener and heating it up. I grabbed my make up and started doing it. Applying a thick layer of eye liner and my mascara.

"Hey can you hand me my towel?" Matt asked as I heard the water go off. I grabbed it, but it moved my straightener causing it to burn my hand.

"Ahh!" I yelled as I felt the burning. Matt immediately grabbed his towel and wrapped it around him.

"Here let me see." He said as he took my hand in his. He looked at it before turning on the cold water.

"It looks like a second degree burn Adri. That's pretty bad."

"Yeah I know. God...I'm so stupid!" I said as smacked my head with my free hand and
resting my elbow on the counter.

"You're not stupid Adri. It was an accident."

"All I am as an accident." I mumbled so lowly I thought he won't hear, but of course I was
wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling my chin up to met his gaze as he pushed some hair out of my eyes.

"Nothing. I...I just feel like I'm useless. Like I don't belong in this world and my parents just
abandoned me and they weren't murdered." I said as a few tears dropped from my
eyes, "Lillian's depressed again. Trent's gone. Johnny's shut him self off! God Matt can
nothing go right for me?"

"Adri...I promise that I'll help you. I'll help you fix your car because I'm good with cars. I'll buy
you all of the things you need. I'm here if you ever need to talk ok?"

"Yeah." I said as I sighed. I pulled my hand out of the water and instantly regretted it. I felt a burning through out my whole hand.

"Here let me set you up on the counter." Matt said as he picked me up, "I'm going to go get
dressed. Keep your hand under the water and I'll fix it up when I come back in ok?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead before he walked out of the room.

===================

Later

"Hey everyone in the car so we can go!" Matt yelled.

"Yeah Hurry! My Jack Daniels is calling me!" Zacky yelled. I laughed and shook my head.

"Hey can I have the keys so I can drive!" I said laughing as I got in Matt's car.

"That could help." Brian said laughing in the back. Matt handed me the keys.I laughed and started the engine instantly turning the radio where I wanted it. Still Water Runs Deep by The 69 Eyes was playing through the speakers.

"Adri?" I heard Alexis yell.

"Yes M'dear?" I said as I turned down the radio.

"Do you think that they'll be ok?"

"Babe...Lillian and Johnny will be fine." I said back.

"Ok."

"Hey are we almost there Zacky's fidgeting back here." Brian said laughing.

"Yeah we're three streets-" My sentence was interpreted by a crash. I saw glass brake and heard Alexis scream, but nothing was worse then the pain I was feeling in my body. I looked out my window and saw nothing, but the front of a car. I looked towards the passenger side and saw Matt was unharmed except a few cuts. My eyes became heavy and I heard Matt asking if everyone was ok.

"Adri? Come on baby girl stay awake." Matt said brushing the hair out of my face.

"M-Matt...I'm sorry." I said as a tear fell from my face and my vision became blurry.

"It's ok Adri this wasn't your fault. Brian get everyone out and call 911."

"Alright." He said as I heard the door open and everyone get out.

"They'll be here in five minutes." He said as he opened Matt's door. I felt Matt put his hands on my neck to support my head.

"Adri...You have to stay awake ok?" I nodded, but I knew there was no way I was going to be
able to.

"Come on Baby Girl. Come on. Listen ok? You can hear the sirens coming if you can stay
awake for a few more seconds you'll be ok." I couldn't stay awake though. Yes I heard the sirens and yes I was focusing on the sound to keep me awake, but as soon as I heard the paramedics voice I slipped out of consciousness.