We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

And suddenly Matt’s shoes became interesting

The next few days were…hectic to say the least. We were all kind of freaking out because we haven’t gotten a letter or anything. I’m off of bed rest. Matt still has a tight leash on me, but it’s not as tight. Matt even helped me bath. I know that sounds creepy, but I had a bathing suit on! Get your minds out of the gutter!! My mom came over yesterday and checked on my and gave me my ATM card. I have money. I’ve gotten a few calls for modeling, but I had to turn them all down. I’m starting to re-think being a model and a photographer. I think I might be a full time tattoo artist. I have the skills. Right now we’re drinking. A lot Which is why I was thankful that I ran out of pain meds.

“Hey guys want to see something funny?” Jimmy called from the front yard as we heard Johnny yelling.

“What is he doing?” I asked as we all got up.

“Let’s see.” Matt said running after me and throwing me over his shoulder.

“Ahhh Mattie!” I yelled as I giggled. He set me down a few seconds later in front of the huge tree he had in his front yard. I started laughing at the site before me. Johnny was hanging upside down by a rope that was tied in the tree. The rope was holding him up by his ankle.

“Oh My God. Who did this?” I asked as I tried to control my laughter.

“I did. I was bored.” Jimmy said laughing.

“Come on guys get him down.” Matt said as he tried not to laugh, but failed miserably.

“But I don’t want to.” Jimmy said as he crossed his arm across his chest while acting like a three year old.

“I’ll cook dinner again!” I yelled as I started laughing.

“Really?” He asked as he pouted.

“Really!” I yelled spinning around in circles.

Well that was before I fell to the ground. And to think I’m the soberest, well next to Matt because he’s not all that drunk. I rolled over on to my back and started laughing. Matt walked over to me and picked me up before walking into the house with a slightly pissed off Johnny who was limping.

“Come on. No more beer for you. Let’s get you sobered up.” Matt said as he walked over to the bathroom. He put me into the tube and turned on the cold water which hit me directly.

“Matt you asshole!” I yelled as I suddenly became sober.

“Sorry. I just need you to sober up a bit. Your mom saw you out there.” He said laughing.

“So! Now I’m cold and wet and I think I ran out of clothes to wear.” I said as I started to laugh.

“I’ll go get you a pair of mine.” He said as he laughed. I sighed and shook my head before taking off my shirt and pants and wrapping a towel around me before taking off my bra and underwear.

“I’ll go get you some clothes.” He said as he walked out of the room. He walked in a few seconds later and handed me a pair of my underwear, a pair of his old basketball shorts and a shirt.

“I would have grabbed a bra for you too, but you didn’t have any left in your bag so I can go grab you a sweatshirt.”

“Please.” I said as I shivered.

“Cold?”

“Extremely.” I said as I put the clothes on. When I was done he walked over to me and hugged me.

“What was that for?” I asked as he pulled away.

“I don’t know. Because I wanted to.” He said with a sly grin.

“Ok…” I said as I walked out of the bathroom. I walked out into the living room to see everyone sitting on the couches watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

“Hey guys.” I said as I sat down next to Johnny.

“Hey can you wrap up my ankle?” He asked as he lifted up his pant leg.

“Yeah.” I said as I got up and walked into the bathroom yet again.

He followed behind me and sat on the counter. I grabbed everything and started to clean the blood off as he…well he hissed at me! I finished wrapping up his leg and walked out into the kitchen before I started to think about dinner.

“Hey, why don’t you make salad and a few other things like mash potatoes, and I’ll grill some steak or we could do hot dogs and hamburgers?” Matt said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What are you a mind reader?” I asked laughing.

“Maybe.” He said with that smile that kills me. I laughed and nodded my head.

“Sounds good. We can make hamburgers and hot dogs and I’ll throw in a few more things.” I said as I started to walk into the living room. I sat down next to Jimmy and Alexis who were making out….EW!

“Umm ma’am sir I’m going to have to ask you to pull apart. You’re in the company of minors and you need to breath or you’ll die!” I said as I laughed. Jimmy pulled away and flipped me off.

“Go make out with Matt!” Jimmy yelled as Matt walked in. I flipped him off and sat farther back into my seat.

“Hey Guys!” Johnny yelled.

“Yeah kid!” Matt yelled back.

“I got my order….”

“What do you have to do?”

“I have to destroy my old schools band room.”

“Why would that hurt you?” Zacky asked.

“That’s where I run to when I’m pissed.” Johnny said as he sighed, “Haven’t been there in a while though.”

“When?”

“In an hour.”

“So soon?” I asked.

“Yep. Well I’m going to go jump in the shower.” Johnny said as he walked away.

-----------------------------------------------

An Hour Later

“Johnny! Lets go!” Jimmy yelled laughing. Johnny walked down stairs with Lillian following.

“Lilly you’re hairs kind of messed up.” Alexis said laughing. Lillian’s hands immediately went up and started flattening it out.

“Well Johnny what were you doing?” Brian asked with a sly grin.

“None of your business.” He said laughing.

“Come on we can walk to the school.” Matt said laughing.

“Why?” Zacky asked.

“Because we’re short a car.” I said bluntly.

“Ohhh Yea.” he said shaking his head.

We all walked the long twenty minutes to the school. Well except me because Mat wouldn’t let me so I jumped on his back and he walked.

“Is the band room in the same place?” Brian asked as we walked around.

“Yeah.”

“God! I swore I would never be back here.” I said laughing.

“I can still picture Jimmy running around and terrorizing everyone here. Including me.” Zacky said laughing.

“Remember when Cam got into the fight and took on what…15 guys by himself. None of us helped.” Matt said.

“Adri didn’t you get into a fight with 10 different girls?” Trent asked.

“Yep. Beat everyone and put three into the hospital.” I said laughing.

“I have to admit that was a good fight to watch.” Matt said as he smiled up at me.

“I always liked watching you guys fight. You guys have some skill.” I said to Matt as I kissed his cheek.

“Aw…” I heard everyone say. Matt and I flipped them off.

“Did Matt just blush?” Jimmy said as he hid behind Alexis.

“I don’t know, but did Adri? She never blushes.” Lillian said.

“Either does Matt.” And suddenly Matt’s shoes became interesting. It would have been mine, but because he was carrying me I really couldn’t see mine.

“Ok so Johnny about your order…” I said changing the subject.

“Yeah.” He said as he walked over to the band room. He walked in and shut the door. Matt set me down and went to sit on the stairs.

“So what are we doing when we get home?”

“Dinner!” Zacky yelled. We heard crashes and drums breaking. It sounded like one of the cartoon car accidents. He walked out a few moments later and just pushed passed us.

“He’s not going to be in a bad mood is he?” I asked as I jumped up on Matt’s back again.

“ I don’t think so. Maybe, just for a few hours.” Zacky said as he opened the door to walk out of the school.

“Shit!” Brian yelled.

“What?” I asked.

“We have to get home now!” He said as he pulled Jimmy and Alexis faster.

“Why?” Zacky asked.

“Cops!” was all Brian had to say before we all took off running. Matt stopped and looked at Zacky who had stopped next to him.

“You run faster and you can run with her on your back.” Matt said as I slipped off of his back and on to Zacky’s. Zacky started to run faster than Matt had. We reached the house within minutes. Zacky put me over the couch and I slipped off and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed waters for all of the guys and Alexis before walking back into the room and handing them out.

“Thanks Matt and Zacky.” I said as I sat next to them.

“You’re welcome.” They both said. Matt leaned his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I shivered.

“Cold?” He whispered.

"Yeah." No

I nodded and he got up. He put one hand under my knees and one behind my back as he picked me up. I giggled as he walked to my room. He opened the door and set me on my bed. He grabbed a Interview with a Vampire and put it on before laying down on the bed with me. I curled up in a ball next to him and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= Love. So comment plz!!!!