We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Welcome to level 2

“Swing batter, batter swing!” Trent yelled as I threw the ball to Zacky.

“Hey Zacky you missed!” Matt yelled as Zacky struck out.

“That’s three outs. My team’s turn.” I said laughing as I walked over to the ‘dug out’.

Zacky’s team set up. Zacky as pitcher, Johnny as catcher, Brian first base, Lillian at second, Alexis as third, Jason Berry was right, Frank Iero was center, Mikey was shortstop and Ray was left. Gerard and Bob weren’t here. I don’t know where they went, but they weren’t here. I called MCR and Panic at the Disco, since I was going to do a photo shoot later, to come play with us because we didn’t have enough people. Trent hit the ball after getting two strikes making it fly past Jason. He ran to first and stopped. Brian being the playful guy and held Trent off of the base until Jason got to the base and got Trent out. Trent walked back to the base and handed Matt Berry the bat. Matt got it out pretty far and made it to second. Then it was Jimmy, who got a home run which earned us two points. Both of the guys sat down and laughed at Jason Berry, who was getting the ball. Everyone went until it was my turn. The score was 5-3 the 5 in our favor and one out. Brendon was on third base and Jon was on second.

“You guys might want to go out farther!” Lillian and Trent yelled.

I laughed and shook my head before bringing the bat up. Zacky smirked before throwing the ball directly at the strike zone. I hit it on the first throw. It went right past Zacky making him duck and fall hard to the ground. Brendon and Jon ran to home base making two more points. I ran to home base as Matt ran over to me. Matt picked me up and spun me around. Our game was pretty good except I now have a huge bruise on my arm from where Zacky pegged me with the ball. Our score was twenty-two to twenty. We packed up everything and drove back home.

“Hey there’s another note.” Brian said as he ran up to the door.

“What does it say to do?”

”Cognates on getting through the first level.
Now to the second level.
You will go to Angel Romaine’s party.
I have clothes picked out for you guys.
Girls your clothes are at Hot Topic and some will be at Infectious Threads.
Guys yours will be delivered at 3:00.
Make sure you look your best. The party starts at 6:00.


“But I don’t want to go to the party.” Trent complained from the seat next to me.

“Sorry, bud, but you have to.” Matt said.

“This guys is going to make us wear hideous things.” Alexis mumbled making us laugh.

“Come on let’s go get our things.” I said as I stood up.

______________

“Hey girls it’s 4:00 you guys might want to go get ready.” Zacky said as he looked at the clock. We nodded and headed up stairs. We haven’t seen what we were wearing yet so I jumped into the shower and cleaned myself up. I heard a knock on the door and Matt walked in.

“Hey Adri?”

“Yeah Matt?”

“I wanted to know…if..if you would go to this party with me?”

“Um…Matt I have to.”

“I mean like a date?” I thought about it for a minute.

“Yeah I would love to.” I said smiling. He opened the shower curtain and kissed me.

“I’ll see you down stairs.” He said as he pulled away. I smiled and nodded. I got out of the shower and started to get ready…although you need to know what clothes you’re wearing in order to do that. I opened the bag and pulled out my clothes that I actually really liked. I picked up the note that the guy wrote and read it.

Adri,
You can keep the clothes after.
I have no use for them…
I hope you like it. The only thing you can change are the shoes.
I’ll know if you change something.
I’ll see you…


I shivered at the thought and started to get dressed. I put on my make up and walked down stairs. Matt looked over at me and his jaw dropped slightly. I laughed and walked over to him closing his mouth.

“This guy actually picked out some pretty nice clothes.” Alexis said sitting on Jimmy’s lap.

“Trent why aren’t you ready?” I asked.

“The note said I have to stay here.” He said while flipping through the tv stations.

“Ok…” Lillian said. I looked over what everyone was wearing.

I was wearing this

Lillian in this

Alexis in this

And the guys in this

“Can we get this over with?” Lillian groaned. We all nodded our heads and walked out of the house.

“Should we take a car in case we get drunk?” Brian asked.

“I wouldn’t bother. Her house is down the street.” Matt said lacing his fingers with mine. I smiled and looked down, but not before getting a look at Lillian’s and Alexis’s eyes which seemed to pop out of their heads.

“What?!” Lillian yelled.

“Leave it Lilly!” Johnny said laughing. We walked to the party and saw that it was already crazy.

“Well I’m going to go get a drink.” Brian said as he walked away. Zacky followed.

“I really don’t feel like drinking tonight.” Matt said.

“Either do I.” I said as we sat on the couch. He pulled me on his lap and starred at me for a little bit.

“You know I still don’t know everything about you.”

“I still don’t know a lot about you either.” I said looking at him.

“Why don’t we go outside to talk because it’s going to get loud in here.” I nodded and stood up before walking with him. We walked back and sat on the swing she had in her back yard.

“I want to know everything about you. What you can’t eat. What you love to eat. Everything.” Matt said as he pulled me down on his lap again.

“Well I told you my fav color. I told you that I was adopted, my birthday, you know what schools I went to because you went to the same, you know I love to cook. My favorite movie is Interview with a Vampire even though it’s cheesy. I really don’t know what to tell you.” I said laughing.

“Well…um…my favorite color is black as you could have guessed. My favorite bands are Pantera, Metallica, and Guns N’ Roses. You know that my family hates me. You know that I have custody of Johnny. You know my favorite movie because I make you watch it every day. I love to BBQ for the guys and get drunk although I don’t feel up to it tonight.” He said as he chuckled. We talked most of the night until Brian ran outside.

“Hey we need to get Zacky to a hospital.”

“Why?” Matt asked standing up.

“I don’t know he’s throwing up really bad and he hit his head and now he’s bleeding.”

Me and Matt ran into the house and into the bathroom where Zacky was leaning over the toilet. Jimmy was by his side.

“Hey Jim, why don’t you get the girls home me and Matt will take care of him?” Jimmy nodded and grabbed Alexis’s hand. Brian was waiting outside when we got out there.

“I brought you guys the car.” He said as he handed Matt the keys. Matt said thank you as I opened the back door so he could set Zacky in the car. A lot of the partiers were outside watching us.

______________________________

“Sir?” The doctor asked Matt as he walked out.

“Yes.”

“It seems that your friend was poisoned. They have finished pumping his stomach do you know what he was drinking?”

“Um…no. I know he had at least one beer.”

“Well we didn’t find any traces out alcohol in his system which is good, but you are going to need to watch over him for the next three days. He also has a pretty bad knot on his head, but it’s nothing to worry about. He has a few stitches in it.” The doctor told us what room he was in and we signed him out and got him.

“Hey guys!” Brian yelled as we entered the house.

“Hey.” I said looking down at a sleeping Zacky.

“Hey Adri do you mind sharing a room with me while Zacky bunks in yours?” Matt asked.

“No go ahead.” I said as I sat down.

“We got another note.” Jimmy said as he sat down next to me. We all sat around Johnny as he read it out loud.

Well.Well. Well.
You’ve all made it this far in the game.
Well done.
I’m sorry about Zacky getting poisoned though.
This game is not over quite yet.
You all pass to the second level.
Now each time you get a note it will tell you what to do.
From there it should be simple.
Good night my little pets.
Have sweet dreams…
Adri don’t get too comfortable you’re up first.
You’ll be receiving your note soon.
Have fun snuggling with Matt.


“I’m starting to think this is a girl.” Brian said laughing.

We all cut him a look.

“Sorry.” He said with his head down.

We all went to bed, but I couldn’t sleep. This guys is creeping me out. I was just about to go to sleep when I heard someone whisper Welcome to level two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so you know if you read my journal that I was going to postpone this one. Well I'm not.
I understand that this girl is concerned adn I'll just start changing the plot as I go along. I've never read this other girl's story and I'm sorry if it's like it, but my readers like my wirting so...

Anyways=====

Comments is like The Rev's tattoo FICTON!
Plz comment!