We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Like A Date

“Hey Zacky.” I said as I sat down on his bed.

“Hey..” He mumbled in a weak voice.

“Have you eaten anything today?” I asked as my wet hair dripped in my face.

“Yeah Matt brought me some toast this morning, but I really can’t keep anything down.”

“I’m sorry I should have been watching you.” I said with my head down.

“No, Adri don’t worry about it. Things happen, but you can do something.”

“What?”

“Put on a movie and lay with me.” He said pouting. I laughed and nodded my head before getting up and turning on Psycho before lying down with my head on his chest.

__________________________

“Adri..Wake up.” I heard Matt say.

“Yeah??

“You got a note. And why are you asleep in the same bed as Zacky?”

“He asked me to lay with him and I guess I fell asleep.” I said yawning.

“Ok well why don’t you go take a shower and then you can read your note?” I nodded and got up.

I rubbed my eyes as I stood up causing me to fall slightly. I would have been fine, but the pain in my foot made me fall even more.

“Are you ok?” Matt asked as he caught me.

“Yeah my foot’s just asleep I think.”

“Let me help you to the bathroom.” I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
He walked me to the bathroom, before setting me on the toilet, and started the shower. When the shower was where I wanted it I got in.

“Hey Adri?”

“Yeah Matt?”

“Do you want to go out this weekend? Just the two of us?” He asked. You could hear how nervous he was in his voice.

“Like a date?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah.” I stuck my head outside of the shower and smiled at him.

“I would love to go out with you.” I said giggling.

I looked down to see he was sitting on the bathroom floor by the shower. He smiled up at me and leaned up and kissed me.

“I’m going to finish up in here really fast.” I said as I pulled away. He nodded and sat back down and rested his head against the wall.

I finished showering and got out to find him asleep on the floor. I smiled and got dressed really fast before waking him up. He opened his eyes and smiled kind of.

“Tired?”

“Yeah. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

“You could have woken me up.”

“No you needed the sleep. I just decided to cuddled into you more and watch you sleep.” I laughed and shook my head.

“Come on lets go get that note.” I said helping him up off of the ground.

We walked out to the living room still holding hands. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Matt sat down on the couch and pulled me down onto his lap.

“Zacky aren’t you supposed to be in bed?” I asked looking at him. He just smiled and nodded his head.

“Are you guys together yet?” Jimmy asked. Matt looked up at me and smiled.

“I don’t know are we Adri?”

“If you want to be. Then yes we are.” I smiled.

“Yeah we are.” He replied as I kissed him earning wolf calls.

“Ok about your note.” Brian said making us pull away.

I sent him a glare making him chuckle. He handed it to me, but was too far away seeing as he was all the way on the other side of the room. So I just looked at him.

“Bri, you’re too far away hand me it.”

“What can’t leave Hulk for a second?” Jimmy asked.

“Shut it Lurch!” Matt yelled laughing.

Brian walked over and handed me my note.

Adri,
You know by now that you are in the second level.
Now Explain this to everyone!
When you receive an order you must do it.
You will be finding notes.
Inside the note it will tell you what someone else has to do.
Adri you must go to Vengeance photos and find the note.
If you fail to do this by 3:00 I’ll make sure your mother gets into a ….accident.
Bye Bye.


“Ok so let go to Vengeance photos.” Matt said as he gripped my waist even tighter.

“It’s closed today., but we all know the code.” I said sitting up.

I sighed and gave Matt a kiss before getting up and walking into the kitchen. I started to make lunch until I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

“You ok?” Matt asked.

“Yeah.”

“You don’t seem like it.”

“I was praying that this guy was done. I mean we did everything he said. We destroyed countless things. He let out my secret to everyone. Why should I be in this still if my secret’s out?” I said looking down at the counter.

“Maybe that wasn’t your secret.”

“Then what is?”

“Maybe something about your family. Your real family.” He said holding me tighter.

“Yeah maybe.” I said as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my hair.

“Come on we need to get going.” He said as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and pulled away.

“Come on let’s go!” I yelled as me and Matt walked out.

________________________

“Hey Trent?” I yelled.

“Yeah.”

“What’s the code?”

“2...10. I think.” (my brirthday!)

“Thanks.” I yelled as I keyed it in. Yeah It worked! I jogged in and walked over to my desk to see if it was there.

“Ha! Right on top!” I said as I grabbed it.

I opened it.

Very nice Adri,
The next note is to Lillian.
To get her note she must climb on to Matt’s house.
She must get it before 12:00 midnight.
Sleep tight Adri.


“I’m afraid of heights!” Lillian yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it sucked. I have a headache and it's hurting to think! ;_;