We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

“Yes…Who’s that?”

“Do I look ok?” I asked Lillian as I spun around in front of the girls.

“You look hot. I wouldn’t be surprised if you and Matt don’t come home tonight.” Lillian said laughing.

“Shut up. Nothing’s going to happen.” I said as I finished my hair, “I still don’t know why I have to dress like this,”

“Matt asked us to pick out something nice, but not too nice. So this was a good find!” Alexis said as she fixed my makeup.

“Ok. All done.” I said as I walked out of the room. When I reached the first floor Matt’s jaw dropped.

“You look beautiful.” He said as he came over and kissed me. I bit my lip an blushed.

“You look good too.”

“Ready?” I nodded and we walked out of the house.

“So where are we going first?” I asked as we sat in the car. I was still kind of scared in cars despite the accident being two weeks ago. Matt must have noticed it because he grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

“I figured just to Ihop and then to my surprise.”

“Sounds good to me.”

_________________________

“How much long until we’re there?” I asked as we walked through a park.

“Not too much farther.” Matt said as he turned around and smiled at me.

“We’re here.” He said as he grabbed my hand.

“Matt it’s beautiful.” I said as I gapped over the view that was in front of me. It was a bridge that was surrounded by a pond with weeping willows around it.

“I though you would like it. It’s where I come when I write or I just need to think.” We sat there for a few minutes just listening to everything around us.

“There’s one last place I want to take you before we head home.” He said as he picked me up.

“Where?”

“I’m not telling.” He said stubbornly.

“You’re going to be the death of me Matthew Sanders.” I said as I shook my head.

“No. I’m going to give you the life you want Adrienne Angelis.” I shook my head again as he walked me over to the car. We drove for about 30 minutes before he stopped the car.

“Ok. Come on.” He said as we got out of the car.

I looked and saw that we were on the beach. He had a blanket step up on the sand.

“You had this completely plan out didn’t you?” I asked as he sat down.

“Yes I did.” He smirked as he pulled me down into his lap.

“Who would have thought that M. Shadows had a soft side.” I chuckled.

“Well right now I’m Matt not M. Although if I do say so myself M. is pretty sexy.” He said as he smirked.

“I agree.” I said as I chuckled. We sat there and watched the sunset for a few before he broke the silence.

“What do you want to do later in life?” He asked.

“I want to stop modeling and start tattooing full time.”

“Really?” I nodded my head.

“What type of house do you want?”

“What is this 20 questions?” I asked. He just gave me a shy smile and nodded.

“I want a big house. Not big enough to swallow me, but big enough that my friends can stay over whenever they want. I want lots of rooms. One for the master. A studio and a huge back yard for my kids and dogs.” I said as I chuckled.

We sat there for hours on end before the stars had come up and Matt said that we should head home. On the way home I must have fallen asleep, because Matt had carried me in the house.

“Go ahead and go back to sleep.” He whispered as he kicked a shoe, “Shit.”

“Haha Idiot.” I heard Zacky say as the lights flipped on.

“Dude! Why are all of you guys awake?” I asked looking at them.

“Did you have fun?” Zacky asked.

“Yes…Who’s that?” I asked as I noticed a girl around my height.

“I’m Tara.” She said as waved.

“You have an accent!” I yelled. She blushed.

“Don’t worry I love it!” I said as I jumped up and hugged her.

“So where did Brian find you?”

“Actually I found him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one was so late, but school comes before this...unfortantly (sp?)
Anyways....

Comments are like M. Shadows.........idk I need to think of my witty things to say....o.O

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/frankgoodluver25/?action=view&current=500x500_9da913eef9b3c833784d3128118.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/frankgoodluver25/?action=view&current=500x500_269b5e707c94759e2e0cf5760e6.jpg

Where he took her on the date....