We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Way to go Hulk!

"So Tara how did you find Brian?" Lillian asked her as she sat down.

"Well I got a note saying that I had to give Brian his note." She said as she looked at the ground.

“Wait so you’re in this too?” I asked as I cuddled into Matt even more. She nodded which made me think.

“I thought all of us were the only ones.” I said out loud.

“I thought I was the only one in this.” Tara said back.

“OK Well where’s Brian’s note?” Johnny asked a she tighten his hold on Lillian.

“It’s under Alexis’s mom’s bed. He has to get it at 1:30 tomorrow night” Tara said back.

“OK well why don’t we get some sleep and then we can figure everything out.” Matt said as he stood up again.

“Come on babe.” He said as he pulled me up.

“Hey I just thought of something!” Alexis yelled.

“What would that be?” Jimmy asked.

“She’s kissed Matt!”

“So…”

“You owe me 60 dollars you hoe!” She yelled loudly making everyone laugh.

“What was that bet about?” Zacky asked.

“I bet them that Matt wouldn’t kiss me.” I said with my head down. Matt grabbed my chin and pulled my head up so I was facing him and kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled out my wallet and threw it at Alexis not breaking the kiss.

"Dude they're' going to suffocate!" We heard Zacky yell. Matt and I started to laugh as we pulled apart.

"Matt takes my breath away, but not enough to kill me." I said laughing.

"I can fix that!" Matt yelled as he walked into the kitchen. I laughed and shook my head.

"So Tara where are you from?"

"I'm from Alabama, but I moved here a few months ago."

"Why did you move all the way out here?"

“My job.”

“What do you work as?” I asked her.

“I’m a tattoo artist.” She said as she blushed.

“Another one?!”Zacky yelled.

“What do you mean another one?” Tara asked.

“Adri’s one. Trent’s one. Now you!” He replied. Tara giggled and nodded her head.

"Ok well it's pretty late, why don't we go to sleep and then we can talk about what we’re dong for Adri and Zacky's birthday." Matt said as he gripped my waist tighter. We all nodded and yawned before getting up and walking upstairs. I changed and followed Matt and climbed into bed. He leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Night Adri." He said once he pulled away.

"Night Matt."

______________________________________

"Ok so how am I going to get the note?" Brian asked.

"I'll distract my mom while you get it." Alexis said.

Brian nodded as Alexis walked into her house. Brian climbed up the side. When I nodded he climbed into the room.

"Guys get Brian out of there!" Alexis yelled. Matt threw a rock up at the window which caused it to...well shattered.

"Way to go Hulk!" Johnny yelled laughing.

"Shut it midget!" He yelled back. They started to get into a fight, but that was broken when Brianfell jumped out of the window. We all started laughing as he stood up and walked away, but none of us missed that he was limping.

"Mother Fucker!" He yelled as he started to laugh.

"Oh my god. That was priceless!" I said as I laughed harder.

"Oh My God! My window!" We heard someone yell from the house.

"And that's our cue to leave!" Zacky said as he walked away from the house acting like he was James Bond.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha sorry it took so long. If you read my journal you know that I'm slightly stressed.
My computer crashed. I have a short story due tomorrow and if you're reading this you know I don't know how to write short stories lol.
anyways that you guys so much!
Also thank you to my 181 readers and my 35 Subscribers and those of you who comment.

Comments= The Rev!!!!!!!!!
God he's so hot!!!!! lol