We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

“Hey Zacky! Thinking about becoming a cross dresse

“So Matt what made you deiced to bring us here?” Tara asked as walked into Baci Ristorante.

“I just thought my best friend and girlfriend deserve to have a nice birthday for once.” He replied while smiling at me. I laughed and smiled up at him feeling the heat rise to my face.

“Last Name Sir.” The host asked.

“10 for Sanders.” He smirked. I shook my head as the lady lead us to our table. I swear we got so many dirty looks as we were passing by I thought I was going to scream. Matt pulled out my chair as I took off my trench coat. I set it on the back of my seat as people starred with their mouths open as they starred at my polka dot strapless dress. I blushed and sat in my seat. Matt sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

“You look beautiful baby.” He said as he kissed me.

“Thank you.” I blushed. As a few moments past I looked at my friends…No my family and smiled.

I had Jimmy who was like a brother and would protect me whenever I needed it. I never had a problem with him.
Alexis…She’s one of my best friends. When I first met her I didn’t think I could talk to her, but I found out that she was protecting me.
Johnny…The little shit, but he makes me laugh. I’ve always been cool with him.
Lillian…She’s been my best friend since I was 10. She’s been through a lot, but she’s still strong.
Zacky…He’s like my twin. If I knew who my twin was I would want it to be him. He might have been a jerk from the start, but now I can tell him anything and always count on him.
Brian…He’s …. Something else. Despite our differences I can count on his to cheer me up.
Tara…I barely met her yet I can tell that we’re going to be good friends.
Trent…He’s always protected me since I met him. He’s carefree and has a lot of fun.
And finally Matt…he’s amazing. Words honestly can’t describe him. He cared for me from the spot. He took care of me so many times. I know I can always trust him. When he found out about Frank he didn’t think of me as weak like some people would have. He’s caring and sweet and he’s…he’s the love of my life.

“You ok?” I heard Matt ask as our plates came.

“Yeah I’m perfect.” I said smiling. I leaned in and kissed his lightly before I felt something wet drip down my face.

“Oops. The sauce from my plate flew.” Jimmy chuckled.

I smirked and grabbed my spoon and flung sauce back at him. I heard a giggle me and Jimmy looked at each other before picking up our spoons and flinging sauce at Tara. Which in turn she grabbed a piece of her cake and shoved it in Brian’s face who was busting up laughing.

“Food fight!” Jimmy yelled before we started throwing food at each other. Me and Jimmy looked over at Matt and Trent who were laughing and still clean.

“You got him and I got Trent.” I said as Jimmy smiled. We crept up behind them and poured soup over their heads.

“You are so dead!” They both yelled before charging after us. I ran as far as I could before Matt tackled me to the ground and smeared cake in my face.

“Sir Ma’am I’m going to have to ask you and your friends to please leave the premises.” A waiter asked as he started at us…well more like down my shirt.

“Stop starring down my girlfriend’s shirt you little punk!” Matt said scaring the guy shitless.

“Hey guys! I have to do something!” Zacky yelled.

We all nodded and walked out of the restaurant like nothing happened. We all drove to Gena’s house where Zacky’s note was.

“How are you going to get it?” I asked.

“They’re away on vacation.” He said. He ran into the house and came out a few moments later with a smile on his face.

“What did you do?”

“Nothing let’s go!” He said as he quickly walked away, but not before I noticed a pink bra hanging out of his back pocket.

“Matt look at his back pocket.” I said laughing.

“Hey Zacky! Thinking about becoming a cross dresser?”

“Maybe!” He yelled back laughing. I shook my head before laughing and walking back to our car.

_____________________________________________________

“Are you sure you want to go hoe baby?” Matt asked as he snuggled more into my side.

“Yeah I have to see my mother.” I smiled down at him.

“Just be careful ok? Call me if anything happens.” He said as he kissed me. I kissed back before I pulled away and walked next door. I walked into my house to hear nothing but silence.

“Mom! You home?!” I called through the house, but heard nothing back. I heard music playing, more like skipping, in the kitchen as I walked over to the door. I listened closely and realized that Every Rose Has It’s Thorn I started to smell the sick smell of blood. Thoughts ran through my head. Thoughts of the worst possible things. I opened the door to see my mother lying on her back surrounded by a pool of her own blood. I walked over and leaned down, but screamed out as I saw a gunshot wound over her heart.

“Oh God Mom!” I said as I saw blood still flowing from it freely. I checked her pulse, but felt nothing. I knew she was gone. I felt vomit rise in my throat as I ran outside and puked on the grass. I looked over to see everyone in Matt’s house come racing out. Matt was immediately by my side and rubbing my back.

“Baby what is it?” He said as he tried to calm me down.

“M-My M-mom.” I said as more tears fell from my face. I was shaking uncontrollably by now.

I saw Jimmy exit the house and throw up near where I had. Zacky had tears running down his face as he called 911.

“Ma’am we found this and it has your name on it.” Officer Hart said as he handed a package to me. I smiled weakly at his as I took it from him. I opened it up and saw a necklace that had my birthstone on it.

“Thank you Mama.” I said as I looked up. After the cops had left Matt picked me up and walked into his house.

“Why don’t we get you in a bath and help you relax ok?” He said as I just nodded the tears were still falling freely from my eyes.

He picked me back up and led me to a bathroom that I had never seen before. He leaned down and started the water.

“This is the bathroom I lock off and only use when I’m stressed.” He said as he pulled back the curtains to show a prefect view of the beach.

“It’s beautiful.” I said in awe.

He nodded and poured bubbles in the bath before lighting candles and turning the lights down, He turned off the water and walked over to me. He pulled my shirt off and moved t my pants.

“I can undress.” I said feeling pathetic.

“I know, but let me. I want to make you feel better.” He said sincerely.

“Nothing is going to make me feel better.” I said as more tears dropped.

“But I can help try.” He said as he picked me up and set me in the bath.

“Care to join me?” I asked starting to feel helpless without him.

He nodded and quickly shed his clothes before climbing in behind me. I leaned back and rested my back against his chest as he started to massage my shoulders. I relaxed as he started to sing slowly. I slowly started to drift off, but kept fighting it.
“Don’t worry. I’m right here. Go ahead and go to sleep.” I nodded as I felt him kiss my neck making me relax even more.

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear.

“I love you too.” I said as I feel asleep.