We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

The First Note

"Oh my god. What happened to her?" I heard someone ask. I felt someone touch the cut on my cheek. It sounded like Matt.

"Her step-father left a beer bottle on the steps and she fell. Her mom wasn't home so she came over here to me." Jimmylied.

"Are you sure that's what happened?"

"That's what she said."

"I think her step-father hit her. I mean that gash. The bruises she tries to hid, but we all know are there. Then now. Some thing's not right in that house man." Oh shit he knows!

"She'll tell us when she wants to. I don't understand why you guys are such jerks to her and her friends. They're pretty cool."

"I'm not a jerk. I just don't talk when they're around and Zacky and Brian are always like that until they get to know someone." They continued to talk until my phone went off.

"Ugh. God Damn phone!" I said reaching over Jimmy and grabbing it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Adrienne Angelis?"

"Yes?"

"Hi. My name is Matt Berry. I work at Vengeance Photos."

"You're new aren't you?"

"Yeah I didn't think it was that easy to tell. Anyways Mr. Wilson would like to see if you can come do a photo shoot for My Chemical Romance?"

"What time?"

"At 11:30."

"Yeah I'll be there." I said hanging up the phone. I looked at the clock 11:00. I sighed and
looked at the guys.

"I have a photo shoot."

"Being in front or behind the camera?" Jimmy asked.

"Behind."

"Wait you're a photographer?" Matt asked. My heart was through my throat.

"Yep. Would you guys like to come?" I asked pulling off my shirt and replacing it with my new corset that Lillian made and doing the same with my pants into my Tripp Pinstriped ones. Matt had a confused look when I turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said turning a light shade of red.

"Sure."

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked looking at Matt.

"Yeah down the hall second door on the right." I nodded and walked to the bathroom where I placed a layer of make up over the bruises. I finished and walked out to be greeted with the guys. ALL OF THEM

"Can we go to please?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah kiddo." I said.

"Wait here." I said running back up stairs and grabbing my bag. I grabbed my gel and ran back down stairs. I walked over to his limping Mohawk and spiked it back up.

"There you go." I said smiling. I walked out of the house with all of the guys following.

"Hey wait here." I said walking into my housebeing careful of Frank and into the garage where I jump into my 69' Mustang.

I opened the garage and backed out to see the guys. I jumped back out and let Brian, Jimmy and Zacky in the back.

"Kiddo since you're so small you have to sit on Matt's lap. Sorry."

"It's cool. I get to see you at work. That makes up for it."

"So you're a photographer?" I heard Zacky ask.

"Yeah."

"What do you like better in front or behind the camera?" Johnny asked.

"Um. Behind. I can put what ever I want into my picture and have the people do what ever I want." The rest of the ride was quite until we reached the studio.

"Sweet car Adri." I heard Brian say.

"Thanks it's my baby."

"Hey isn't this where Matt and Jason work?" Brian asked.

"Yeah. I think it is." Matt replied.

"Matt Berry?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah they work here." I said laughing as I walked in.

"Aw my favorite photographer!" Frank Iero yelled running over to me. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey Frankie." I said as I hugged the rest of the guys.

"Hey Adri." Gerard said.

"Hey Gee. This is Matt, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny and Zacky."

"Friends of yours?" Ray asked.

"Kind of. We all have our very big differences." I said smiling.

"So I take that as a no." Bob said laughing. I laughed.

"Why don't you guys tell wardrobe to get you ready?"

"OK love ya Adri." Mikey said hugging me.

"Love ya too."

"You know My Chemical Romance?"

"And Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco. I've done a private photo shoot for Ryan Ross and his girlfriend Keltie Colleen." I said pointing to the photos that were hanging up on the wall.

"Wow who did these and who are they of?" Brian asked pointing to pictures of me that Lillian and Trent did.

"This one Trent did and this one Lillian did and they're of me." I said looking down.

"Wow." Matt said.

"Hey Adri they're ready. Oh Hey guys." Jason said.

"Ok, Well you guys can hang out with Jason and Matt or watch me. It doesn't matter." I said
walking into the studio.

I grabbed my camera and thought about what I wanted to do for the guys. I can dress them up like gangsters from the 20's. I can cover them in blood.

"Mind if we watch?" Jimmy asked as he, Johnny, and Matt stepped in.

"Go ahead." I said picking up my camera as Frank stepped in.

"So what are we doing first?" He asked slinging an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm just going to line you guys up against the wall and have you sit there."

"Hey easy directions!" He yelled running over to the wall and sat down with the guys. I shook
my head and laughed. About four hours later I was done.

"Thank you so much!" Frank said jumping on me, which took both of us down.

"Sorry, you know how over hyper he gets." Ray said pulling Frank off of me. He was referring to when Frankie climbed in the coffin at the Helena video. I laughed and grabbed Matt's hand that he was holding out for me to take.

"You guys want lunch?" Gerard called from the front.

"Sure." I yelled in his ear from behind making him jump.

"Don't do that!" I laughed and shook my head before walking out to my car. I sighed and put my head on the steering wheel and closed my eyes. I heard everyone get in.

"You ok Adri?" I heard Matt asked. A tear fell from my eye, but I wiped it away before they could see.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said putting my keys in the ignition. An hour later I was walking back out of the restaurant, without the guys. Brian was yet again insulting me. I put my back against the wall and slid down. Feeling the tears brim my eyes. I placed my head on my knees.

"You ok?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see Matt. I rubbed my eyes and nodded my head.

"Oh..Ok then." He said turning around and walking back in. I sighed.

Jimmy walked out and sat next to me placing his arm around my shoulders. I leaned my he on his shoulder as he rubbed my arm.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Not really." I said with my head looking at his feet.

"Ok." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"You know I'm having a hard time not telling Matt. Not only because he's the biggest, but because he protects anyone he's friends with."

"I'm not friends with him."

"You want to be don't you?"

"Maybe." I said looking down.

"Does my Adri have a crush on my Matt?"

"No."

"Yes you do, but don't worry I'm not going to say anything."

A few hours later I was walking back into my house awaiting what ever was going to be thrown my way this time. I walked to my room and placed my bag on my bed before walking into the living room. I walked around the corner where I was greeted with Frank's fist to my stomach ceasing all of my movements. He threw me into the wall. I'm sure people could hear my scream and the noise from outside. He beat me for a few more minutes before walking out of the house with blood on his knuckles. He was wearing a ring and it tore up my stomach. I picked my self up off of the floor and walked into my room before cleaning the cuts and wrapping them in a bandage that went all the way around my stomach. I laid down on my bed, but something caught my eye. A red envelope laying on the bottom of my bed. I picked it up and saw Adrienne written across it. I opened it and started to read it.

Go to the park at 12:00 and wait under the willow tree.
Once you get there wait.
You're in for a surprise.
If you fail to go your secret will be out.
And everyone will know.
Your mother's happiness will be ruined.


I starred at the note shocked.

Who would do this?

Lillian? No she wouldn't

Trent? Not if he wants to live

Jimmy? No as much as wants too he wouldn't.