We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

“Use protection!”

“What do you mean you can’t open the vent?” I asked as I looked at the vent.

“I mean it won’t open from the inside.” He replied.

“Matt open it from the outside.” I said as I started to panic.

“I can’t get a grip the sides.” He said.

“Guys it keeps getting colder and colder. Where’s the ac adjuster?” Zacky asked.

“It should be in the back.” Tara said as she started to walk into the back.

“If we can’t get him out in the next hour he could get hypothermia.” I said as I walked over to the vent.

“Adri it’s really cold in here.”

“Stay with me Johnny.”

“I’m trying, but I’m getting sleepy.”

“Hey I found bolt cutters in the back maybe you can cut the vent a get a hold of it like that.” Tara said as she handed it to Matt. He cut part of the vent before pulling on it again. A half an hour later and the vent still wouldn’t budge. Everyone could see the blood dripping from Matt’s hands from pulling on the broken pieces of the vent.

“It’s still not budging.” Matt said as he took his hands off.

“I saw a crowbar in the back.” Brian said as he raced back there. He handed it back to Matt.

“Johnny are you ok babe?” I yelled in, but I go no answer in return.

“Johnny! Kid! Come on wake up.” Matt yelled.

“So cold Matt. I can’t f-feel my hands.” Johnny finally answered.

“We’re going to get you out right now.” Lillian answered with a shaky voice.

Matt stuck the crowbar into the side before popping the side open and ripping the rest off. He stuck his hands into the vent before pulling Johnny out.

“We have to get him home now. He could have hypothermia.” Matt nodded and picked him up before running to the car and setting Johnny in the back. We all scrambled to get in. Once we reached the house we pulled Johnny into his room and threw blankets around him.

“Lillian I need you to transfer your body heat to him by lying with him. If the blood flows back to his heart to fast it can cause his heart to fail.” I said as she nodded and climbed into bed with him. He curled up into a ball and rested his head on her chest as a few tears leaked from his eyes.

“So c-cold.” He said as he closed his eyes.

“Hey Johnny-boy I brought you some warm tea.” Matt said as he set it down on Johnny’s nightstand.

“T-thank y-you.” He whispered. Matt pulled me into a hug as I rested my head on his chest as we stared down at Johnny.

“Y-you guys go hang out w-with the guys and w- wrap Matt’s hands.” We heard Johnny say.

“Are you sure?” I asked. Johnny just nodded and cuddled into Lillian even more. Matt and I nodded before walking into the living room where everyone was sitting, just staring at the blank TV screen.

“You guys ok?” I asked as I looked around. I got some form of ‘yes’ from everyone.

“Let’s go take a shower.” Matt said as he stood up.

“Use protection!” Jimmy yelled making everyone laugh.

“I don’t like Guns!” I yelled back.

Matt just laughed before walking into the bathroom and starting the shower. When the water was just where we wanted we both stripped down and got in. He pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his chest just letting the water run down my face making him chuckle. He brought my face up and kissed me before running his tongue on my lower lip…and well who am I to deny...I felt Matt’s hands in my hair and noticed he was washing my hair while we were making out. I let out a soft moan as he rubbed my scalp before pushing my head back to get the shampoo out. I pulled back once my hair was rinsed out and grabbed his AXE before washing his hair the same why he did mine. He rubbed the conditioner in my hair before washing his own body. I chuckled before washing my hair out.

“Ready to get out?” He asked as he turned off the water. I nodded and grabbed our towels. I dried off before putting on my underwear and my tinker bell tank top and some sweats.

“Let’s wrap your hand and then I’ll give you a massage. You’re tense.” I said as I grabbed the gauze and medical tape. I grabbed a hold of his hand and cleaned it off before wrapping the gauze around both hands and taping it. I looked up and noticed that he staring at me intensely.

“What?” I asked as I looked at him confused.

“The look in your eyes. The concern. The way you bite your tongue.” He said as he leaned in and kissed me.

“Come on let’s go to bed.” I said as I stood up. We walked into our room and Matt laid down on his stomach. Well more of collapsed. I laughed and straddled his hips before running my hands down his back. He moaned out making me chuckle as I applied more pressure. I stuck my hands under his shirt and started to pull it up. He reached back and slipped it back off. I chuckled and worked his lower back.

“Matt you have a huge knot in your back.” I said as the muscle started to loosen. An hour later his back was completely loose and he was half way asleep. I continued to massage until I heard his soft snores. I chuckled and walked back down stairs.

“Where’s Matt?” Tara asked.

“I massaged his back until he fell asleep.” I chuckled.

“Aww that’s sweet.” She gushed I shook my head before lying down with my head in her lap. She started to run her hand through my hair as she smiled up at Brian. He smiled back and started to stroke my cheek making my eyes get heavy.

“Go ahead and go to sleep Adri.” Brian said as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and closed my eyes as I heard Zacky put in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas I smiled as they started to talk.

“The next note was for Trent. He has to get it from Papa Gate’s studio.” Jimmy said as he sat next to Brian.

“You guys look like her parents.” I heard Zacky whisper before chuckling.

“Yeah, but it’s nice to see someone finally taking care of her. No one’s leaving this time. We’re going to be with her ‘til the end. All of us are too close now.” Brian said as he continued to stroke my cheek.

“I love you Guys.” I said.

“We love you too Adri.” Zacky responded right before I fell asleep.