We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

“Now who’s whipped bitches?!”

I watched as Johnny struggled to stay awake.

“Come on babe get this last question done and I’ll make you some lunch and you can go back to sleep.” I said as I looked over his shoulder at his work and saw that he was having a hard time focusing.

Maybe because it was the fact that he couldn’t breathe through his nose or the fact that he was drained…. I don’t know I just know he was having a hard time.

“Adri can’t I just go to sleep? I’ll finish my homework later. Please.”

“Go to lay down in the living room. I’ll finish this last problem and then make you something to eat ok?” He nodded his head and got up.

He walked over and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, “Thank You Adri.”

“Welcome Johnny-boy. Go lay down in the living room and enjoy the couple hours of silence we have.” I laughed. He chuckled slightly before walking out.

Matt went to pick up a few more things from Johnny’s house and paint. At three o’clock last night I decided I wanted to paint his room, the living room, and the kitchen. Surprisingly he said he would let me. Anyways Alexis and Jimmy went out on a date. Lillian went to her house. Trent went to his. Tara went to work. And Brian and Zacky went to the Mall to pick up their new guitars that Schecter had custom made for them. I made Johnny a bowel of his favorite soup and a glass of 7 up before walking into the living room and setting them on the table in front of him. I smiled at his sleeping form. I can’t help, but to think of Johnny as a little brother. A little brother that I would never let anything happen to. I leaned down and kissed his cheek before standing back up and checking to see if he had a fever. He felt as if he did. I sighed before walking back out of the room and into the kitchen where his work was spread out. I walked up stairs quickly and grabbed a breath right strip before placing it on his nose so he could breathe. I quickly finished his math and walked up stairs to take a shower. When the water was just where I wanted it I climbed in and let the hot water run down my skin making it red as soon as the droplets hit it. A half an hour later I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my body before walking out to mine and Matt’s room. I quickly changed into my clothes before walking down stairs to see Matt wiping Johnny’s forehead down with a wet washcloth.

“Hey baby.” I said as I kissed his cheek.

“Hey. He was sweating badly.”

“His fever’s coming back.”

“What homework did he do today?”

“He did all of his history and started on Math, but started to fall asleep during it so I told him to lie down.”

“Thank You baby.”

“It’s no problem.”

___________________

“Ok Trent are you ready?” Brian asked.

“Yeah.” He said as he walked into the house. Brian had been able to get Papa Gates and Suzy out of the house for the night.

“Hurry it’s cold!” I yelled at him as he ran. Twenty minutes later we were still standing there.

“C-can s-someone go c-check on him please?” Johnny asked as he shivered.

“I’ll go.” Brian said as he ran up stairs.

“Come on Trent.” Brian said as they walked out of the house.

“Sorry I was looking at the pictures of him and his family.” Trent said with his head down. We all nodded and walked over to our cars before getting in.

Once we got in Johnny laid his head down in Lillian’s lap and fell asleep. Matt chuckled looking down at him as he rubbed Johnny’s back. Once we reached the house Matt picked up Johnny and carried him to his room before sitting back down in the living room with us.

“So who’s the next note for?” I asked.

“Jimmy. It says that his is on the basketball net.” Trent replied.

“That should be easy.”

“Yeah this creep is giving us two days off too. He has to get it before Monday at 12:00 am.” Trent said happily.

“Then we should go out to a club and paint this house.” I said clapping.

“Babe stop you’re going to wake up Johnny.” Matt hissed. I stopped and looked down at my hands before I heard Tara and Alexis laugh.

“Haha She’s so whipped.” Tara exclaimed.

“Haha Oh My God and she’s only been going out with him for what three weeks.” Alexis said laughing.

“Alexis can you go get me a beer?” Jimmy asked.

“Yeah baby.” She said as she got up.

“Tara can you make me a glass of Dr. Pepper?” Brian asked knowing fully that Tara hates Dr. Pepper.

“Sure love.” She said as she blushed. A few moments later both girls walked in with the drinks and gave them to the guys.

“Now who’s whipped bitches?!” I yelled laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commets are like Synyster Gates! Amazing!