We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

"Matt that's Zacky!"

"So why did Matt give you his credit card?" I asked looking at Alexis.

"He said that he doesn't want us spending our money. Oh and because he wants to spoil you." She said with a fake dreamy voice.

I laughed and hit her arm before looking through the racks at Victoria's Secret.They have clothes too!

"I don't want to spend his money. I hate spending people's money." I whined.

"Me too. Brian gave me his card. It has no maximum either." She said as she stared at a purple dress, "I however am going to pay for all of this my self."

"I think I am too." I said as I looked into my purse for my card. Sure enough it was gone.

"Guys my ATM card is gone." I said as I began to panic.

"Yeah Matt took it. Tara yours should be gone too." Alexis said as if it was nothing.

"How can you be so calm?" Tara asked laughing.

"I grew up with the guys. Plus Jimmy does it to me too.' She said laughing.

"I have a question." I said as I looked at the girls.

"What is it?" Alexis asked as I stared at her.

"Is it just me or has Lillian been acting funny?" I asked looking over at the other side of the store where Lillian was.

"I thought so, but I wasn't sure because I haven't known her that long." Alexis said as Tara shrugged.

"No. She's been acting funny for a few weeks. In fact since this thing started."

"Can you guys help me find something to wear?" Tara asked.

"Yeah." I said as I walked over to her.

"Well I really want to find something that really fits who I am." Tara explained.

"Why don't we pick up some bras and underwear her and then go to Hot Topic and Red Rabbit Fashion?" I asked looking around.

"That sounds good."

"I want to get another tattoo." Alexis said out of no where.

"OK....Well that reminds me that I want to get a vertical labret."

"I want my nose pierced." Tara said playing with the left side of her nose.

"We can do that after we shop alright." I said as I felt my phone vibrate.

"Lillian just left the mall." I said shaking my head.

"How can you tell?" Tara asked with a confused look.

"She just text me." I said laughing.

"Lets do something fun." Alexis whined.

"Come on lets go to Red Rabbit." I said as i picked up my things and walked over to the check out.

"I love this purple skirt." Alexis said once we were in Red Rabbit.

"So Tara who do you want to impress?" I asked as Alexis ran off.

"No one.' She blushed.

"You're blushing." I stated.

"Alright...Brian." She said looking at the ground.

"Aw that's cute. Make sure he doesn't hurt you though. He was a man-whore in High school."

"I won't. At least I hope not." She said with a sigh.

"What's with the sigh."

"I've just been hurt in the past and don't want to again."

"Well I'll have Matt threaten him. He's afraid of Matt." I said.

"I would be too." She said laughing.

"OK So lets look." I said as I started going through the clothes.

"How about this dress?" She asked as she picked up a purple dress.

"I think that's perfect." Alexis said as she rejoined us. "What do you guys think of this outfit?" She held up a black corset with poka-a-dot and a black skirt.

"I love it." I said as I saw a black corset with studs on the back.

"That would look really good with this skirt Adri." Tara said as she handed me a black skirt with a safety pin.

"OK So shoes?" I asked as I paid for my outfit and the few other things I bought.

"Adri?"

"Yeah Tara?"

"About what you said in the store. About Lillian. You don't think she could be the one doing this do you?" She asked cautiously.

"No. She wouldn't do this." I said, but my voice was betrayed by the doubt that ran through my head.

I'm thinking crazy. She wouldn't do this. Would she?

________________________

"Jimmy put me down!" I yelled as Jimmy threw me over his shoulder.

"Jimmy put my girl down!" Matt yelled as he was trying not to laugh.

"I will, but both of the girls need her help!" He yelled back as I felt my back collide with the bed.

"Hello Tara! Hello Lexi!" I said as I giggled.

"Ello!"

"OK so what am I helping you with?" I asked.

"Brian wants to take me out." Tara said shyly.

"And it's mine and Jimmy's three year anniversary."

"Aw how sweet. Come on, I think I have the perfect thing." I said as I pulled them out of the room. I pulled a white halter top dress out of Matt's closet before handing it to Alexis.

"And for Tara? Do you know where you're going?"

"Um. I'm not sure."

"I'll be right back then." I said as I ran out of the room.

"Brian!" I yelled trying to find out which room he was in.

"In here!"

"Where are you taking Tara?"

"Just this restaurant down the street. It's not fancy or anything. Just my favorite one."

"OK." I said as I ran back into the room.

I looked around in Matt's closet, which meant I ended up in Matt's closet.

"I'm stuck." I laughed.

"I'll go get Matt." Tara said as she tried not to laugh.

"Babe? What are you doing in my closet?" Matt asked.

"I was looking for something, but your closet decided to eat me instead." He chuckled before grabbing me out and setting me on the bed.

"Here I grabbed the outfit." I said smiling. Tara chuckled before taking it from me. Alexis came out of Matt's bathroom dressed in the dress I gave her.

"Matt pick up your jaw babe." I said laughing at Matt's expression.

"She looks beautiful."

"And I haven't even done her hair and make up." I said as I smiled. Tara walked into the bathroom and changed quickly before coming back out and letting me get Alexis ready. I quickly did Tara's make up and hair and sent Matt to get the guys in the living room. I walked down stairs first to see Brian wearing a black Guns 'N Roses shirt and a mice pair of pants. Jimmy was wearing a black button up silk shirt and a pair of black slacks.

"You guys look pretty nice."

"Thank you." Both of them said. The girls walked down stairs making the boys jaws drop.

__________________________

"Want to go for a walk?" Matt asked as we sat on the couch.

"Sure. Let me grab my jacket." I said as I stood up. We walked out of the front door and straight to the park.

"Look a shooting star!" I yelled making Matt chuckle.

"What? I like stars." I chuckled.

"Nothing. Just wondering how I ended up with a wonderful girlfriend like you." He said making my blush. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him before walking. By now the sky was pitch black and the only thing lighting our way was the street lights. We heard a groan that scared me, but I shook it off until I saw someone kicking someone else who was on the floor. Something seemed odd. Then I noticed the victim's eyes.

"Matt that's Zacky!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is part one of the two part chapter.
Part two will be out sometime this week. I hope!

Thank you to all of the people who support me when I was being accused of stealing this story.

Anyways this story is being continued. I only have about 5 chapters left anyways.

Thank you to the 305 readers.

Alexis's outfit

Tara's outfit