We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Alright something warm and wet just hit me

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr.! Put it away!"

"But Baby..." He whinnied like a three year old child. It's kind of funny to hear a big guy like that whine.

"No put it away!" Tara yelled. Matt sighed and walked over to the fireplace and started to light it when he yelled, "Alright something warm and wet just hit me!"

Everyone just looked at each other the best we could, which wasn't well since we could see three feet in front of our faces.

But all heard Brian let out a evil sounding laugh.

When he got it light finally we all looked at Brian who was supporting a sly grin and a...squirt gun.

"Where in the world did you get that?" I asked.

"Well it says it's made in China." He responded.

"Smart-ass." I heard Jimmy mumble.

"And what did you fill it with?" Trent added.

"OK, I found it in my room a few nights ago and...you'll laugh at what it's filled with. It's filled with Hot Chocolate!" He said as he squirted some in his mouth.

"Hot Chocolate sounds good right now." Lillian said as she chuckled.

"I know huh?" I said as I looked down at a sleeping Zacky.

"Well it's six now...Jimmy you have to get your note tonight before midnight. Why don't we just sit around since the powers out it means we can't do jack shit!" Matt exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"Calm down babe." I chuckled earning a glare from him.

Thank God Matt had a gas stove or we wouldn't have been able to make it.

I started to get up, but Jimmy and Matt pushed me back down.

"We'll make it. Zacky's asleep right now and if you move he'll wake up." I nodded and Jimmy walked into the kitchen.

"Ow!" I heard Jimmy yell...I forgot about the glass.

"Sorry Jimbo!"

"It's cool Adri. Brian can you go help Matt." He said as he came back with a rag in his hands. He sat down and placed the towel on the small cut just above his heel.

Matt came in a few minutes later with six cups and handed them out, while Brian handed out the last four. Well except the one Matt placed on the table for Zacky.

"Hey Adri?" Trent asked out of no where.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember the first time you got wasted?" He said as he chuckled.

"Oh wow. I think that was with Jimmy. Brian was there too I think. Oh my god that was the worst hangover I ever had after."

"Ha ha Yep I was there." Brian said as he laughed, "It was my first time I got drunk with him too."

"Oh God I have to hear this!" Tara said as she laughed.

"Ha ha We were sitting on top of Taco Bell nothing too big, or so we thought until Jimmy pulls out three 40s and a mess load of water balloons and a couple packets of mustard, mayo, hot sauce and a few other things."

*Dramatic Music* Flashback

"Where in the hell did you get those?" Brian asked wide eyed. Jimmy, our 15 year old friend, who had just pulled out three 40s and a mess load of other junk.

"My secret!" Jimmy exclaimed making me laugh.

"Jimmy you're going to get us in trouble and I'm already grounded for the next two months."

"Should have thought about that before you got into that fight huh?"

"Shut up I was defending you!" I yelled as he handed me the 40. I've drank a bit of alcohol before, but not a lot and now I can tell he was going to get us trashed.

I took a gulp before looking at the water balloons.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"Well lots of people go into Taco Bell so I figured we could throw them at people."

"Jimmy you're crazy." Brian stated making Jimmy grin.

-Well lets just say a hell of a while later-

"J-Jimmy has h-has anyone e-ever t-told y-you that y-you have really pretty e-eyes." I slurred.

"Adri! You're beautiful!" Jimmy slurred back as he hugged me.

"Hey guys watch this!" Brian said as he filled a balloon with hot sauce and threw it down on Trent.

"Hey that's my best buddie." I said as I looked down at him.

"Idon't like hifm." Brian slurred showing he was more wasted then me and Jimmy.

"Hey Adri d-don't you like Matt?" Jimmy asked looking at me.

"No..." I giggled.

"Lets go to Huntington Park." Brian said as he started to climb down the ladder. Some how he made it down without falling.

"Ok." Jimmy climbed down before me and gabbed me so I didn't fall.

With in a few minutes we were at the old spot.

"He look at the size of that duck!" Jimmy yelled as he ran after it, "Come back Stallion Duck!"

Me and Brian both were on the floor laughing at our friends antics.

"Hey you!" We heard. We looked back to see two officers.

"Oh Shit!" We both sad as we ran.

End Flashback

"Yeah needless to say we were caught and surprisingly my mom didn't ground me even more. Instead she said all kids experiment." I finished as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wow. That was funny." Tara said as she laughed.

"Yeah I can remember sitting in the cell away from the guys, and a girl asking me if I was going to be someone's bitch. I had no idea what she was talking about until she started to hit on me!" I exclaimed shivering at the memory.

------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day was spent like that until it was time for Jimmy to do his order.

I did however find out some very funny stuff. Like the way to cheer Tara up is to give her a coke and a Hersey's with almonds.

Alexis loves to skinny dip...yeah i didn't want to know that one.

We watched as Jimmy climbed the ladder and grabbed the note that was hanging off.

We laughed at Jimmy as his hand got stuck in the net from the way that note was sitting.

He finally go tit out right as we heard a loud crack and saw the ladder break making Jimmy fall over and into Matt's arms.

"My hero!" Jimmy yelled as he kissed Matt's cheek.

Matt sighed as he dropped him hard on the floor.

I looked around as everyone laughed, but Lillian frown before laughing.

I watched her for a moment before returning my gaze to Jimmy who was still laying on the floor.

Alexis walked over and helped him up before hugging him.

"Babe my ass hurts!" He yelled making us laugh even harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for the lovely Tara!
Read her stuff!

Thank you commenting!

Comments= The Rev....he he