We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

That my friend would be love.

"Ugh my head!" I yelled as I shoot up to a sitting position. I cradled my head in my hands, but my fast movement caused a shapr pain in my ribs and the cuts on my back.

"Shit baby!" Matt yelled as he shoot up out of bed, nearly falling, and into our bathroom. He came back with a glass of water and a few Advil. He looked exhausted. I wouldn't have put it past him to have stayed up all night with me. He sat on the bed next to me and rubbed my back until I felt the pain subside.

"Your back is pretty tense. Let me get the knots out." He said as he pulled so I was sitting with my back against his chest. His hands worked on my shoulders and lower back before all of the knots were gone and I felt at ease. He was softly sing Hotel California by The Eagles. He wrapped his arms around my waist before resting his head on my shoulder. I felt his eye lids slowly closing against my neck and I knew he was about to fall asleep.

"Baby lay down. You falling asleep on me." I could tell how tired he was because he didn't fight, but instead just listened and laid down instantly closing his eyes. I laid there for a few moments before I got out of bed. I couldn't get to sleep. I need to check on Tara. I sighed and got out of bed ignoring the pain in my back, head and everywhere else. I trudged down stairs to Brian's room and knocked on the door. I heard a weak and tired "Come In" Before I opened the door. I spotted Brian with his back against his headboard and a set of glasses on his the bridge of his nose as he was engrossed The Dirt. He wore the same expression as Matt. Utterly exhausted. His eyes were drooping and he was struggling to keep his head up. His left hand was lightly rubbing Tara's back.

"Hey. How is she?" I whispered. Each word was dripping with pain, but could you blame me?

"Hey You're not supposed to be out of bed!" He said as he jumped out of bed and to me. He picked me up and placed me where he once was. He placed a hand on my forehead before he gave me a worried look. He got out of bed and walked out of the room. I felt cold so I cuddled into the blankets as much as I could as I started shivering. Why am I shivering? Matt keeps the house relatively warm. Brian walked back in with a bowl of water and a washcloth. He sat down in the chair next to the bed. He dipped the wash cloth in the water before setting it on my forehead. Some warmth went through my skin, btu not much. I was still freezing.

"You have a fever." He said as wiped my forehead, "You've broken out in a cold sweat."

"How did you know Dr. Haner?" I teased.

"You did this when you were in the car accident. Johnny when he got stuck in the vent. Zacky always gets sick. From experience I guess." He said as he stared at me.

"You know through this whole thing I've come to think of all of you guys, except Matt of course, as older brothers. I mean you guys have taken care of me, more then anyone besides my mom had. You guys were there to hold me when I found her. You guys are the greatest people I've ever met." I said as a tear escaped my eye. He picked me up out of the bed and put me into his lap.

"Can I tell you something?" I nodded and allowed him to continue, "I'll confine in you because I think of you as a sister. I'm scared."

"We all are." I said as I stared at him.

"Not of this. I mean yeah I'm scared of what this creep is going to do, but I mean there's something that I'm more afraid of."

"What are you afraid of?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'm afraid of the feelings that I'm feeling towards Tara."

"Explain them to me."

"I feel as if I want her next to me every second of every day. If she leaves I miss her even if she's just in the next room. Normally I get in the girl's pants and leave, but with Tara I haven't. Hell I haven't even slept with her yet. I mean yeah I want to...bad, but I'll wait until she wants to. You know I'm a man whore. I don't want anything to happen to her. She's the only girl I can see myself being with forever. You know she'll be my side in our small bunk bed helping me design new ideas for my clothing line I want, while we tour making Avenged Sevenfold as big as we can get. Dominating all the rest of the bends. You know I want to tour with Metallica and I want her stand on the side of the stage holding her little white lap dog while I shred my guitar solo back to back with Zacky. I want to look over and smile at both of you while you go crazy over Matt's voice." He said as he chuckled, but then turned serious, "I felt so useless when you jumped in the water to get her out. I felt as if my whole world came crashing down when she wasn't breathing. It scares me to feel like this because I've never felt like this before. It scares me to think of being with only one girl. It scares me to care about one person so much."

"That my friend would be love. You love her." I said smirking the best I could, which sucked considering it felt like a ten ton weight was dropped on my stomach.

"How do you know?"

"One because that's the same feeling I get when I'm with Matt except I want to be able to cheer from the side while I watch my love rock out and save lives in his own way. Two I read way to many romance novels."

"It's true she does!" We heard being yelled from the outside. We both looked at each other before we heard Jimmy start singing The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang we both started laughing until I started to feel sick to my stomach. Brian turned serious a few seconds later and held up a trash can that grateful used as the contents of my stomach came up back up.

"Thank You." I said as I noticed the tears running down his face, "What's wrong?"

"I hate seeing my sis like this. I hate seeing Tara like this." He said as more tears fell. I think he was only letting them drop because of how tired he was. I pulled him up in bed with me and made him set his head on my shoulder as his tears increased until he was sobbing. I started to run my hand through his hair. He slowly stopped sobbing and was now just letting the tears fall. I quietly began to sing.

It begins with a dark glowing ember,
something black burning it's way out of me.
Searing the flesh,
pain is the only thing I feel,
scars all I see.

Oh no the fire's burning my insides again,
what can I do to silence my desire tonight?
Flames consuming reason leaving only ashes left
you will catch me for regretting my decision,
I can't keep telling myself what I want to hear,
I can't just close my eyes.

I know that it's killing me,
and it's poisoning the best in me,
but I say, I don't want to believe.
what I see, I don't want to believe.
So let me tell you more (tell you more)
about the lies I lead.

That is how I choose to douce the flames in gasoline
Broken teeth replace the blackout memories in my head
Wreckage from the past haunts me, shake me to the bone (to the bone)
I know it's over but I can't go home tonight.

But after this I feel as empty as the night before,
feel the pain and yet I'm still begging for more.
Masochistic, nihilistic, urging backward thought
My life's a mess and I can't find a way to fix it.

I can't keep telling myself what I want to hear,
I can't just close my eyes
(my eyes, my eyes, my fucking eyes)

I know that it's killing me,
and it's poisoning the best of me,
What I see, I don't want to believe.
So let me tell you more, tell you more,
about the lies I lead.

Calling, calling out.
The darkest reaches of my soul,
are riddled with self-doubt.
Crawling, crawling out,
my will to fight will more than suffice,
when others would lay down.

It's only as dark as you make it.

I know that it's killing me,
and it's poisoning the best of me,
but I say, I don't want to believe.
So let me tell you more, tell you more
about the lies I lead.


I finished the song to hear him snoring softly. I shifted my now asleep arm making him roll over and bury his head into Tara's neck. I closed my eyes when suddenly I felt a hand running through my hair and pushing the hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear. I opened my eyes only to be greeted with Matt's dimples. I smiled before yawning and shivering again.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake up. Baby let's go back to my room." He said as he kissed me and picked me up.

"Matt I'm cold." I said as I shivered.

"Stay right here ok." He said as I nodded. He went over and sat at his desk before he started to type something on his computer.

"According to this I shouldn't bundle you up. I should remove excuss clothing. That could be fun." He smirked making me shake my head before he contuined, "It says I should get you a light pair of clothing and a light blanket."

Matt walked over to our dresser and grabbed out a light pair of my PJ and my purple throw blanket before curling up next to me.

Brian's P.O.V

I woke up three hours later to Tara's mumbling in her sleep.

"Baby?" I said as I felt her forehead. She was buring up. I grabbed the washcloth and began to wipe her forehead, but she was still sweating slightly. I grabbed the themometer and put it in her mouth before waiting for the beep.Once I heard it I took it out to read 105.1. Way too high! I quickly ran out of my room only to run into Matt.

"Adri's fever is back and it's 103.7." He said as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Tara's is 105.1."

"Hey! Let's ge the girl to the hospital. They must have gotten an infections." Jimmy said as he grabbed the car keys, "Get them in their robes and a light blanket and bring them out to the car." Me and Matt looked at each other, think 'How in the hell did Jimmy know this?' before silently agreeing.

"Hey Johnny." I said as he passed the room. He came in a looked at me holding Tara and her purple robe.

"Want me to help you?"

"Yeah can you get her robe on?" He came over and pulled her arms through the robe before helping me place it behind her so I could pick her up.

"So are you playing master of puppets?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"No. Me, Matt and Jimmy are taking the girls to the hospital." He nodded before opening the door and following me out. I walked outside to see the I had forgetten my jacket. Johnny came running out a few seconds later with it. I said a small 'thank you' before he placed it gently ontop of Tara's stomach. I walked over the car where Jimmy was resting his back against with his eyes closed. He opened them to see me, before jumping up to open the back door. I got in being careful of Tara's head. She was shivering still even though Jimmy had the car started and had the heater on high. I wrapped the blanket tighter around her adn huddle around her trying to get any warmth I could to her shivering body. Her whole body was burning up, but I knew she was freezing. I saw Matt came out of the house and walk over to the car where Jimmy walked over to the other side of the car and opened the back door. Zacky ran out and jumped in the front seat next to Jimmy.

Jimmy just shook his head at the song on the radio before pulling out of the driveway. I looked down at Tara's, whose forehead was covered in a cold sweat. She was mumbling something, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Soon, after what felt like hours,but only took about twenty minutes, we were a tthe hospital.

"I need to talk to Phil Mayer." Jimmy said as he ran ahead of us.

"I'm sorry sir, but he's in a meeting at this very moment." The scary older nurse said. Yeah I sad scary. She was! She had the gray hair and the crooked nose! She walked away from the desk and behind a door. Jimmy looked at me before he reached over and grabbed the phone before dialing a number.

"Hey Phil. It's about Adri and our friend. Yeah. No we're in the hospital. No the lady at the front said you were busy. Yeah that's the one. Ok. well see you in a bit."

"Come on guys." He said as we walked through the buliding. We walked down a hallway where Jimmy stopped and open the door. We saw that Phil was sitting on the desk waiting for us.

"Come on in guys. Set them on the couches." He said as he ushered us in. I set Tara on the couch closest to his desk, while Matt set Adri on the one closest to the door.

"Ok, now can you tell me what all is wrong?" Phil asked looking at us.

Matt's P.O.V

"Adri had a fever this morning. I got it to subdue for a while before it came back three hours later and Matt couldn't wake her up. Tara's breaking out in a cold sweat. She has a fever and I can't get her to wake up either." Brian said as he pushed some hair out of her face.

"Adri broke out in a cold sweat too." I added.

"We're them mumbling or anything?"

"Yeah Adri was saying somethings, but I couldn't make them out. I heard Tara mumling on our way here." I said as I looked down at my broken angel.

"Guys do they have any cuts or anything I should be aware of?" Jimmy, Brian, and I all looked at each other, "Guys I need to know about anything that could have caused this."

"We wee walking around the beach and I guess we weren't paying attention because we wound up at Deceptions Cave. A strong wind had blown by right as Tara tripped over a rock and knocked her right into the water. Adri didn't even think twice befor eshe jumped in after her. We all tried to stop her, but it was too late. Tara had gotten her foot stuck on a rock and it had fallen and crushed her ankel. When they resurfaced about a minute later Tara had stopped breathing so Brian and Adri proformed CPR." Jimmylied said.

Phil nodded before looking at us. He walked over to Tara before pulling the clothing around her ankle up and taking off her sock.

"James grab me the alcohol from my desk." He said as he stared in awe. I wlaked over to see that her skin had ben ripped open. Jimmy wlaked over wiht the alcohol and handed it to Phil before he unscrewed the cap and poured it on her ankle. I looked over to see she had tears running down her face.

"She can feel it." I said as Phil's head shot up.

"Oh I was hoping she couldn't." He said as he got up. He stuck a syringe in verious places around the wound before contuining. By this time she had slipped back into a peaceful sleep. He walked back over to his desk, walked back and started to stitch the wound. I looked over at Brian to seehis eyes roll back in his head before he collapsed. I quick got behind him just in time to catch him. Phil immeditaly dropped what he was doing to help me sethim on the ground. He felt his head and shook his head.

"Do you know when the last time he slept was?"

"Um he slept for a few hours earlier, but other than that no." Jimmy answered.

"Ok. well he's ok. He passed out from exhaustion." He said as he grabbed a pillow and blanket from behind his desk and gave them to Jimmy, "Here Matt. You get some sleep to."

I shook my head, but he just forced them into my hands, "They'll be fine. You don't even have to leave the room. You can stay right here. Jimmy's in here so he can help me ok?"

I nodded reducitly and laid the pillow on the floor next to Brian's sleeping form and covered up with the blanket before I fell asleep.

Jimmy's P.O.V

I looked at Matt and Briann, who were both snoring peacefully on the floor.

"Another order?" Phil asked looking at me. I just nodded. Yes Phil knows. He knows because he read the notes when ADri was in the hospital last time adn forced me to tell him.

"I need you to go find any cuts on Adri and clean them out." I walked over to Adri and pull her shirt up and started to wipe the cuts off. Once we were done it had been about two hours. I sighed and looked over at Phil who had a concentrated look on his face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I wonder if the infection on her leg is triggering the fever. I know for a fact it can, and i know that this infection is pretty bad. That's it. Now the only question left is what's triggering Adri's. There must be a cut somewhere." He said as he walked over. "Well her clothes are pretty revealing so that means somewhere under her clothes is the cut. Sorry Adri." He said as he pulled down the side of he shorts, "Bingo!"

"What?" I asked as I walked over. There on her hip bone was a cut about the length of my middle finger. I walked over and grabbed everything.

"While I do this go wrap Tara's ankel. I know it's spraned. So I'll wrap it again with a compression bandage later. I want both of these girls to be kepted in your living room where you can watch them eaisly. Does Mat thave a pull out couch or anything?" I nodded before he conuinted, "Ok. When you get these girls home, pull it out. Ice Tara's ankle and elevate it. In two days I want you to do contrast baths. I'm going to make it easier though. For thirty seconds I want you to place an ice pack on it, then a bag filled with warm water for thirty seconds also. You need to do this for five minuted three times a day."

"Ok." I said as I stood up. He walked over to his desk and grabbed the wrap before walking over to Tara and wrapping it tightly around her ankel.

"I'm going to go get you guys penicillin. I'll give both of them a shot of it before you leave since there both asleep. They need to take one very four hours. After this shot they're fever should wake up. The side effects are fever, sweating, you kow the normal. I want them resting Jimmy and the guys too. When you get home I want you to put them on the pull out bed with the girl. Keep them laying down all day. Give all of them cool fulids and only a little food at a time. Like a bowl of soup or something nothing to big. Can I trust you?"

"Yes sir you can." He smiled.

"I'll get two wheel chairs to get the guys out. When your back was turned I may have given them a shot of some sleep meds that I give to my patients that have insomnia. So they're basically out like a light." I laughed and nodded before two nurses came up with two wheel chairs and a bag from the pharamcy. Me and Phil got Matt and Brian into the chairs before placing their girls on top of their laps.

Once out in the car Phil picked up the girls one at a time while I got the guys into the car. Not an easy task. Mainly because the guys are so buff and I'm a twig. Once they were in the car we placed the girls on top of their laps before I turned around and hugged Phil and told him thanks. I sighed as I started the car and pulled out of the hospital listening to the radio.

"This next song goes out to James Sullivan. Who ever left it didn't give a name just said it was special to them. Must have been an ex-grilfriend trying to get him back. What do you guys say huh?" The Dj chuckled before Every Rose Has It's Throne came on. I smalled my hand down on the power button and finished the ride home. I stopped outside the house and placed my head back on the seat behind me. There was a knock at the door making me jump. I opened my eyes to see Alexis.

"Hey baby." She said as she opened the door and gave me a kiss.

"Hey. Can you get the guys out here so we can get them inside. Oh and an you pull out the pull out bed." She nodded and walked inside. I smiled at her before the door closed. All three guys came out and opened the back doors. Johnny and Zacky grabbed the girls while me and Trent grabbed the guys. I walked inside with Matt hanging off my arm barely awake. I set him down on the bed. He tried to get up, but I just pushed him down and turned his head to show him that Adri was laying next to him.

"Hey lay back down. You'll wake Adri. Just cuddle up to her and sleep. You need it." He nodded and laid back down instanly falling asleep.

"Hey we got the last order today. The freak said that he was going to give us a week to make sre tha tthe girls are ok. At least he has a heart right?" Zacky said.

"What do we have to do?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Much like the guys I was tooo afraid to sleep last night. I'm just better at hiding it. I'm used to staying up all night because of fear that my manager was going to knock of the door at 3:00 am when I lived at the landuary mat.

"He siad we have to go to this masquerade ball type of thing. I need a date." Zacky huckled.

A masquerade what the hell? Was my last thought before I saw nothing but black
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to ge tout. It was pretty hectic at my house. Anyways
Here it it.

Go watch the new A7X video For Dear God. It's on my profile if you wnat!
Ok for the people who comment thenext chapter is going to be kind of funny. Give me ideas of what you want to happen. No the next chapter is not going to be the end. I have 4 or 5 more chapters. I know I've been saying this, but I made the story longer lol.

Thank you to the ones who comment and the others...well COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! I'll sick The Rev on you I swear I'll do it! (hah if I had those kind of ties toThe Rev I wouldn't be here right now lol)

By theway song above is Atreyu's Slow Burn!