We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Shirt off Brian

Zacky's P.O.V

"Shit Jim!" I yelled as I saw him hit the ground, but not before catching his head on the coffee table we moved. Me and Johnny ran over to where he hit the floor. I saw a line of blood pour down before I turned his head and Alexis wiped it off with a tissue.

"Help me get him up." I said as I motioned for Johnny to grab his feet.

I picked up his head and shoulders while Johnny picked up his legs. We set him on the couch next to the pull out bed. I sighed and shook my head.

"Alexis when did he sleep last?" Johnny asked.

"He was too afraid to sleep last night. He thought the girls were going to get hurt or need to go to the hospital." I nodded my head before I heard Johnny laugh.

"He didn't even look tired! Wow he's good!" We all looked at Johnny like he was on drugs, "Sorry had lots of candy this morning."

"Where in the hell did you get candy?!" Alexis practically screamed, which made us look at her, "Hehe sorry I'm craving candy."

I smacked myself in the head before I sighed. 'These are the people I willingly call my friends' I thought as I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the alcohol and a few gauze pads before walking back into the living room and knelled before Jimmy. I poured some alcohol on the gauze and wiped his cut, before placing a bandage over the wound.

"So while they're passed out what should we do?" Johnny asked as he jumped up and down in place.

"You need to calm down!" I said as I grabbed his shoulders and held him down in place.

"I'm going to go to my house and check on everything." Trent said as he stood up.

"Hey I'll go with you. I have to check on my dog." She said as she followed him out of the house.

"Isn't funny how they didn't seem worried about about the girls?" Alexis asked.

"Nah, I bet they are, but they don't want anyone else to know. You know like last night everyone could tell Matt was worried, but he didn't want to let anyone know." Johnny replied.

"I don't know. I mean I can tell they have that 'I-don't-care' attitude towards the whole thing. Down at the beach they didn't seem worried when Tara didn't come up, or Adri went after her. Some thing's not right with them."

"You're probably just over thinking this whole thing. Let's take a nap or something while they're all asleep because I know hardly anyone slept last night." I replied trying to get her to relax as I got up and grabbed three pillows and a few blankets. Deep inside something told me they had something to do with this, but I put it in the back of my mind so I could get some sleep. Hopefully I was wrong.

Adri's P.O.V

I woke up feeling so bad. Like I had the flu bad. I felt everything come up in my throat making me jump off of the bed, nearly falling over Matt, and into the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up everything in my stomach making my throat burn since I didn't have a lot in my system to begin with. I felt my back being rubbed and someone else pull the hair out of my grasp and into their's.

"It's ok Adri. Let it out." I heard Johnny say softly, just above a whisper. I didn't even notice the tears running down my face until he pulled my head up and wiped it with a wet wash cloth. The cold felt so good against my burning flesh. I leaned over the toilet yet again and threw up once more until nothing, but dry heaves were coming up. I sighed and rested my head in my hands before Johnny wiped my face again as I started to cough. Alexis put my hair up into a bun before she grabbed the cloth out of Johnny's hand and ran it under some cold water again.

"All better?" I heard Alexis ask. I nodded, too afraid to actually talk or that my voice would fail, before Johnny picked me up and walked back into the living room. He set me down on his lap as he ran his hand through my hair as Alexis placed the cloth on my forehead.

I placed my head over his heart focusing on the fast beating until I heard it go back to it's normal pace. I had my right arm wrapped around his waist and my left neatly placed in my lap. I looked around the best I could since his hand was blocking my view slightly. I saw Matt laying on his stomach with his arms placed under his pillow which his head was in the middle of. His hair was crazy; sticking up in the most odd way. I figured he had been sleeping hard, which I was glad for. I knew he didn't sleep last night. I noticed that Brian was in the same bed cuddled up to Tara, who was also sleeping peacefully. I chuckled slightly at Brian's hair. It was completely a mess. I saw Jimmy practically hanging off of the couch, that was too short for him. He was on his stomach and was hanging on to his pillow like it was going to run away.

I moved my arm slightly and felt something rub against my shorts. I looked down and pulled the side of my pants down, not enough for Johnny to see anything, but enough to see that I now had a row of stitches that were neatly placed along a cut that was the length of Jimmy's middle finger. Yeah that long. I didn't even know I had a cut there. Why didn't notice it when Matt was helping me get dressed? How did I even get them? I don't remember going to the doctors. Johnny explained everything that he knew, from earlier until about two hours before I woke up. Alexis came in with a bag and a glass of water and handed them to Johnny who took a pill bottle out and poured a pill out.

"It penicillin." He said as a note fell out.

Chances are the Jimmy passed out when he got home and didn't explain why Matt and Brian are sleeping so hard.
I may have given them a shot to ensure a well deserve sleep, while Jimmy had his back turned cleaning Adri's wounds.
Sorry, but I knew they needed sleep. Nothing will happen to either of them. I want you all to monitor the girls and those three.

Adri, make sure to keep a tight hold of Matt. He's a good guy. Don't let him go. He refused to sleep even when he was about to fall asleep standing up. All because he didn't want anything to happen. Keep these guys close to you. Make sure nothing happens to them.
They're so much better then those other two.

-Phil


I chuckled at the note. Only Phil would drug a patient who was unwilling or just didn't know. He's like the real life House.

"Oh and the last order is that we have to go to a masquerade ball." I looked at him.

"What do you mean a masquerade? You mean like the dresses and the masks?"

"Yeah sounds about right." Alexis said back.

"Come on lets get you back in bed." Johnny said as Alexis pulled the covers back down.

"Johnny?"

"Yeah baby girl?" He asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I hurt." I said simply.

"What do you mean?"

"You know when you get the flu?" I asked as he nodded, "I hurt like that. Just my whole body aches." He nodded once more and got up and grabbed some Advil before handing them to me. I took them and cuddled back into Matt's side resting my head on his back. Johnny sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my head until I was almost asleep. I felt my eyes grow droopy as I saw Johnny and Alexis lay down.

________________________________

6 Hours later; Around 8:00 pm

Tara's P.O.V

I laughed as Adri tried to lick the side of her nose where Zacky had smeared a roasted marshmallow. She was cross eyed and had her tongue sticking out and curled up and was almost close to getting it. Matt laughed before wiping her nose with a napkin.

"I was gonna get it!" She whined making us all laugh. Brian shook his head before feeding me a smore. We were all laying out on the living room floor and once again it was storming. The only ones who weren't here were Lillian and Trent, but the storm started about three hours after they left so maybe they just got stuck at one of their houses. I don't know, but I really didn't care. There was a crash of thunder making me jump up and into Matt's lap next to Adri. They all laughed and I looked down as I felt the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Sorry." I apologized. He just smiled and held onto my waist tighter as I tried to remove myself and trying not to make a bigger fool out of myself.

"It's fine." He said as he tried to reassure me.

"Hey why didn't you jump into my lap?" Brian asked playfully.

"He's bigger." I said simply as leaned down and kissed Brian softly.

"It's cool. I probably would have jumped in his lap too." He laughed.

"We should play truth or dare." Johnny said out of no where.

"What are we middle schoolers?" Zacky asked hitting him of the shoulder.

"Actually that sounds like a good idea." Alexis reasoned, "It would take the storm off of our minds."

"Ok. Jimmy you first. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." He replied.

"Where's the weirdest place you have ever woke up?" Adri asked.

"Haha ok Adri the weirdest place I have woke up was upside down on the stairs to my old apartment." We all laughed before he turned to Johnny, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I'll be back." Jimmy said as he ran into the kitchen.

"Something tells me I should have taken truth." Johnny said with his head down. Jimmy came back out with can or whip cream and bag of cherries.

"Shirt off Brian." Brian looked at him like he was crazy, but then noticed what Jimmy was doing and nodded. He took off his shirt almost making my jaw hit the floor and I sleep in the same bed as him with his shirt off all of the time. Normally the lights are out though.

"Pick up your jaw sweetie." Matt said as he lifted my jaw. Adri leaned over and covered my eyes. I fought off her hand making everyone laugh. Although what Jimmy did made me drool. He walked up to Brian, who was now laying down and sprayed a line of whip cream down his chest. He laughed at my expression, which I'm sure was priceless before placing a cherry right above the top of his pants.

"Lick it off." Jimmy said as Johnny walked over. He licked from the whip ream off and grabbed the cherry with his teeth before running out of the room and screaming "That was the gross thing ever!"

We all were doubled over in laughter at Johnny's outburst before he came back and took his place back in our odd circle.

"So Tara?"

"Truth." I answered.

"How good is Brian in bed?"

"Why do you want to know?" Brian asked.

"Just seeing if rumors are true. So Tara?"

"Not sure." I replied.

"Wait...What?" Zacky asked as he spit out his drink.

"You heard me. I haven't sleep with him. In fact I'm a virgin." I said as I stared at the floor. No I wasn't ashamed that I was a virgin just felt guilty that before me, Brian was a man whore and now he's going without anything sexual at all.

"Wow. You tamed him. You are forever in my good graces. You must teach me your ways!" He said as he jumped up and hugged me.

"Ok more truth or dare!" Alexis yelled out.

"Ok since it's my turn Alexis Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok. Besides Jimmy who would you sleep with in this room?"

"That's hard, but I guess Matt." She answered.

"My man!" Adri yelled holding onto him tighter, which made him squeeze me since I was still on his lap, "Sorry."

"Haha Ok Matt your turn." Alexis said as she stared at Matt.

"Um ....Dare."

"Make out with Jimmy and Brian."

"Why both why not only one, or none."

"What fun is that?"

"Fine. Girls?" We both got off of his lap making him sigh. He walked over to Jimmy and sat down in front of him as he shook his head. He placed his hand on Jimmy's cheek and slowly inched his way towards Jimmy's lips. Adri and Alexis were glued to the site. Not wanting to look away at all. Matt closed the gap, but as soon as his lips were there they were gone.

"That's not cool." Alexis gasped.

Matt walked over to Brian and knelled before him and leaned down pressing their lips together. I almost died! You could visibly see Matt's tongue snake out of his mouth and lick Brian's lips before entering Brian's mouth. They made out for a few seconds before pulling away and laughing at the expression on mine and Adri's faces.

"Wow!" Adri said as Matt came back over to us and pulled her into his lap and kissed her.

"So much better than Brian." He said as he pulled away.

Brian pulled me into his lap and kissed me licking my lips as I parted my lips slightly. His tongue won in our little wrestling match. He pulled away and rest his head on mine.

"Like the show?" He asked as he stared at me.

"Hell yes." I replied laughing.

"Ok. Brian's turn."

_____________________

The rest of the night was filled with us doing mindless dares. Me and the girls decided that we were going to go shopping tomorrow for our dresses and masks. The creep said that he had out masks waiting for us at Wicked Chamber in Costa Mesa, which is roughly 20 minutes away. Whatever out masks color is we'll base out dresses on I guess...

Wow this is going to get complicate and it's not even over yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know. I asked for comments. I got two!

Anyways. This chapter goes out to Tara

She's really the only one who inspries me anymore. No one comments. I had 62 people read the last update.

Please comment!