We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Girl's I hate to bring bad news, but it's 11:55

Lillian's P.O.V

"So we told you about our night. Tell us about yours!" Tara said as she grabbed her dress and set it on the bed.

"Well It wasn't romantic like Adri's but it was just right for us." I started.

Flashback

I sighed as I tugged on my black and pink striped denim pants and zipped up my corset when Johnny stuck his head in the door.

"You almost ready?" He asked. He told me that we were going out tonight I just don't know where. I nodded before grabbing his hand and walking out of the room.

"Where are we going Johnny?" I asked as we walked down the drive way and towards the park.

"You'll see." He said smiling up at me. Yes up! He's a few inches shorter than me, but it' not like I mind.

"Ok." I said as I rested my head on his. He chuckled as we walked down the path. We walked in a quite silence, not the awkward. The one where no words need to be exchanged. We reached the willow where this all started except this time Zacky had just finished setting up a screen and a projector. I looked at Johnny who just smiled the goofy smile I love. I laughed before shaking my head. I looked around and saw Tara and Brian down by the fountain. Brian was leaning against the fustian and Tara was leaning on him. I chuckled inward. They were going to fall into it.

"Thanks dude." Johnny said as he set out a blanket. He tugged me down on it and covered me with another as my favorite movie of all time, Queen of the Damned came on. I laughed and kissed him as Zacky smiled at us. We heard a loud splash and Brian cussing as we turned around to see the Brian had indeed feel into the water. Tara was laughing until he reached up and pulled her into the water with him.

"I'll go get them before they get arrested." He said smiling again before taking off running. I looked up at Johnny and kissed him before resting my head against his chest. I felt him run his hand through my hair every now and then and place soft kisses on my forehead every once in a while. When the movie was over he sat up pushing me off slightly. I laughed before stretching and yawning.

"Like what I had planned?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"Yes I did baby. It was amazing." I smiled. He chuckled before pulling something out of his pocket.

"I know I'm too young to propose so Lillian I'm giving you this ring as a promise that no matter what your secret is that I will always love you. I know people say that I'm too young to know what love is, but I swear what ever I feel when your around or when I'm thinking about you has to be love. I feel like my heart is going to explode from beating too fast. I love with everything in me and if anything happens to you I swear I'll die, but not before killing the person who did it to you."

"I'm not so sure you'll love me after you find out my secret." I said with my head down.

"I will. I promised. It might take me a few days, but I will." He said as he kissed me. I kissed back as he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

END FLASHBACK

I smiled as I thought about how my night went.

"Aww that's so sweet." Alexis gushed.

"You fell into the fountain?" Adri asked Tara. She blushed before nodding.

"You left that part out." Alexis said as she laughed at her.

"I'm going to go jump in the shower." Tara said as she jumped up and ran into the front bathroom. We all laughed her before we all started in on our make up. We all had in our showers. Tara was the only one left that need to shower. We had a little over an hour to get ready. Which doesn't bother us because we don't take long to get ready. The thing that will take the longest is our hair.

I put a thick line of black eye liner and some red eyeshadow with a light pink layer on top of it. Adri now had a layer of blue eye liner with black over it. She had a dark blue eyeshadow with a light aqua color over it and gold in the corner lining the top layer and a little on the bottom. I know this sound like it wouldn't go with her dress, but it's perfect. She had some lip gloss on, but not much. Alexis had thick layer of gray that she had made go out into a white with a thin layer of eye liner. She had some red lipstick on. It looked natural though not the red that makes you wonder if she painted her lips with blood. Tara, who had just gotten out of the shower, had light purple on the bottom of her eyes lids and it went out into a dark purple. You could see a bit of the brown she used on her lids, to make it look a little pink, but it looked awesome. Under her eyes was a layer of eye liner and a thin layer of the purple. She had a thin layer of a rosy lip gloss that made her lips standout even more, but it don't look too out there.

Next was our hair. Fun! Note the sarcasm! I watched as Adri curled her hair and combed the top of it back giving it the Marylin Monroe kind of touch. It looked amazing. Who knew a girl with blue striped hair could pull a look like that off? I had curled my hair into light curls giving it wave look. Alexis just let her hair fall. It ended up with a light wave and her bang was poofed up the slightest bit. Tara had her hair back in a messy bun. It was standing up in some places, but looked really good.

"Hey girls I'm going to go to my room and change ok?" I said as I picked up my shoes.

"Yeah I'm going to my room too." Adri said as she gave us all a hug, "No matter what girls you guys are the best friends I can ask for. Lillian I've known you since we were what 10. You know me like that back of your hand. Alexis, I know I was the worst person back in high school and I'm sorry for that. Jimmy told me that you always wanted to be friends with me but I just had too many secrets and I was always pushing you away. Like I said I'm sorry for every pushing you away when I could have had a friend to lean on. Tara, I know I haven't known you that long, but I know I can trust you with anything. It's like you said. 'Your my sister from another mister'. I'm afraid that if you find out my secret it would ruin our friendship because I don't even know what my secret is anymore. I thought it was about Frank, but it's not. I'm scared"

"We all feel the same way Adri. I mean we've all had to lean on each other at one point and time. I think we're all scared of what each others reactions will be." Tara said as she looked down at the ground.

"Lets just get ready alright. We'll worry about our secrets later." I said as I walked out of the room with my head down. I'm sure my secret will ruin all of my friendships with everyone here. I shook my head as I walked into my room and stripped of my clothes and put on my black strapless bra and matching undies before I slipped my dress over my head. I heard a knock at the door before Johnny walked in.

"Can you zip up the back please?" I asked him as I looked in the mirror. He nodded and walked up behind me and zipped it up before resting his hands on my hips.

"You look amazing." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I still have to put on my shrug." I said as I pulled it on.

"I think you look beautiful no matter what." He said as he pulled on his jacket to his tux.

"I don't like seeing the scars on my back." I said with my head down. I'll admit I was ashamed of being so self-conscious.

"I think you still look amazing. Don't be so self-conscious." He said once again reading me like a book.

"I'll never understand how you do that."

"Do what?" He asked fixing his tie.

"You read me like a book." I said laughing.

"I guess I just know you." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We walked down stairs to see that Alexis was trying to fix Jimmy's tux and he was fixing the top of her dress. Zacky was currently waiting by the door and fidgeting with his tux. I laughed before dropping Johnny's hand and walking over to Zacky.

"Let me see." I said as I grabbed his untied tie. I tied it before smoothing it out.

"Do I look ok?" He asked. You know I've always wanted to see Zacky kind of nervous. I mean he was always the cocky egotistical guy, but through out all of this I've seen his highs and his lows. Something I wish I never have to see again.

"You look very handsome." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked back over to Johnny. There was a knock at the door making everyone jump. Zacky opened it to reveal Angel Romaine. She was wearing a overly sexy red dress. It was short like to the middle of her thighs short and was strapless. She was wearing a black mask. I know I've seen that mask somewhere. I'll have to ask Adri. She likes to look at masks. I heard her whispering to Zacky. Something about her dress being too much. I want to yell 'Try to little!' but I kept to myself for once. Angel isn't someone that would date Zacky. What is she playing at?


Adri's P.O.V

I sighed and smoothed out my dress before looking back at Matt, who was finishing tying his tie and smoothing out the fabric of his tux. I sighed again and walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I just have a really bad feeling about tonight. I don't know how to explain it. It's just a bad feeling." I said as I laid my head down on his shoulder.

"You'll be ok. You have me there." He said as he rubbed my back, "Come on I want to see how the other girls are dressed."

I laughed at him running down the stairs to see the other girls. We didn't tell the other guys how we were going to look. I heard his yell that they all looked amazing before everyone start to laugh. I shook my head as Tara and Brian came out of their room. Tara was spinning around in her purple dress. Brian was laughing at her while he fixed the vest of his tux.

"You guys look great." I said as Tara linked her arm with Brian.

"You look amazing Adri." Brian said as he kissed my cheek, "Where's Matt?"

"Down stairs telling the other girls how pretty they look." I said smiling and shaking my head.

"You made him cake didn't you?"

"No. I didn't do anything. He's just hyper." I said looking down.

"He's not hyper he's tipsy." Jimmy said as he looked down.

"I didn't see him drink anything though."

"He should be sober soon. He had a few shots in the room with me. Sorry but he was shaking so badly that he spilled half of the shot before it even got to his mouth." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok. I just wish someone told me. I was wondering why he was acting slightly different." Jimmy smiled lightly before holding out his elbow. I linked my arm with his and walked down stairs. Matt was standing by the door with his head down. I walked over and picked his head up before kissing him softly on the lips.

"You ok?" I asked as smiled at him. He leaned down and placed his head on my shoulder. He shook his head lightly against my neck signally that he wasn't.

"Hey our ride is here." Trent said as he walked into the room sporting a very nice tux.

"Me and Matt will be out in a minute OK?" I said smiling at him. He nodded and walked out of the room. I felt wet drops hit my shoulder and well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell me Matt was crying. By now he had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"I'm so afraid that if you find out my secret it'll all be down hill."

"We'll be fine. I promise that I'll still love you. Yeah I might get mad, but I can get over it. I've gotten over so much worse."

"You said that you would die for me." He said reciting one of my favorite songs.

"You must live for me too." I said reciting the next line of the song wiping the tears stains from his face.

"Come on let's get this over with." I nodded as we walked out of the house masks in hand. I looked at the limo that this creep got us. Well I can't say limo more like bus.

"Adri! Come here." Lillian said as she sat down with the girls. I kissed Matt again and walked over to her.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk about the masks?" She asked.

"Any one in particular?" I asked.

"Angels."

"Aw I haven't really looked at hers." I said as I looked over at her. The mask I was expecting wasn't what she was wearing. She was wearing a mask known as The Black Widow.

"I think this guy put meaning behind the masks." Alexis said looking around us.

"So do I. Angel's mask is known as the Black Widow. That can be like the spider, where they mate with the male and then kills him, but in this case if that is the meaning, then she's going to or thinking about killing Zacky. Or it could be from dream then fear. Zacky's and Brian's look like they're protector masks. Jimmy's is known as the Court Jester."

"Wow isn't that true." Tara said as we all laughed.

"Matt's and mine both have music notes symbolizing that we are both musicians, but I think it has greater meaning then that. I'm just not sure what. Johnny's means timid meaning that he's lacking in self-assurance, courage, or bravery; easily alarmed; or shy. Which is true for him. He is very timid."

"He is. So all of these have to do with our personalities?" Lillian asked.

"Not really the last four have me confused. Alexis's means 'In each idol's diamond eye'." I said making Alexis smile.

"I always admired you before for being so strong. I mean fighting 15 girls at once and not backing down. Now I admire you so much more." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"I did a project back in high school and that's the same mask I made. I don't understand how it was at Wicked Chamber though. The last three I'm really concerned about though. Tara's means sacrifice and Lillian's means funeral.Trent's....Trent's means prince of darkness." I said with my head down.

I felt the bus stop as everyone got up. I felt someone come over to where I was sitting and lift my chin up.

"We'll be ok." Matt said as he kissed me with more passion than he ever has. He pulled away and offered me his hand. He pulled me up and helped me down the stairs. I noticed we were at the Hyatt Hotel and Resort. It's a pretty well respected around here. We walked into the hotel to see streams placed all over the place around the Majestic fountains. We walked toward the entry towards the Californian Restaurant. We walked father in to see people all over the place sitting neatly at tables.

"Name sir?" A man asked as we all fully stepped in the restaurant. I had no idea who it was because of the mask and he had a hat on. All I can tell you was his voice was deep.

"Matthew Sanders." Matt replied quietly. Like he was shy, but I don't think that's what it was because his arm tensed quite a bit.

"Aw. Right this way please." He said as he lead us over to a table. Our names were written on a card where we were supposed to sit. We were seated with Matt at the head of the table with me on his right side. Jimmy was next to me with Alexis on his right side. Brian was on the right side of her and next to him was Tara, who had Trent on her left side. Zacky and Angel were next to him, which Angel on Zacky's left side and Johnny on her left. And Last but not least Lillian was across from me. We were all sitting with our heads down or looking around for anyone who could be doing this. A half an hour past in silence for us. When music started up. A bunch of girls scream their girlish screams and drug their boyfriends to the dance floor.

"Lets dance Zacky. Come on the couples lets dance. We can't sit here forever." Angel said as she jumped up. Lillian and Johnny got up and walked into the massive crowd followed by Jimmy and Alexis; Tara and Brian.

"Come on. Why don't we go dance?" Matt said with a smile. Right now Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden was playing. I smiled knowing that it was Alexis and Jimmy's song. I nodded before taking his hand and standing up. we walked through that mass of people to reach practically the middle of the floor. I had my head on Matt's shoulder and hands on his arms, which were wrapped around my waist.

I looked over at the table to see Trent with a smug look on his face and a man walking up to him. They started talking, but I couldn't see or hear what they were saying. I just know it was about the dance. I saw Angel with the same smug look as Trent and Lillian with a fearful look. I just shook my head and laid it in the crook of Matt's neck.

"What's wrong?"

"Trent's talking to someone with a smug look. Angel has the same and Lillian looks like someone reminded her of the accident." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Do you think that could be the guy?"

"I don't know, but he's headed over here." Sure enough he walked right up to me and Matt.

"May I cut in?" He said in a deep voice. I could tell it wasn't his real one and I think Matt could to by the look he was giving me. I nodded and Matt stood back.

"I'll be at the table ok baby?" He said kissing me softly.

"You look very gorgeous tonight Adri." The mystery man said. He was wearing a tux kind of like Jimmy's, but a deeper blue. His mask was like Brian's, but had red instead of black and looked like it was splashed with blood. He was roughly 5'8" so not really that tall. The thing that stuck out to me the most was his deep red eyes. He was wearing contacts.
"Thank you...May I ask your name?"

"No you may not, but I will tell you that I want you to go to the restroom, bring the girls, at 12:00. It's 11:30 now so use your time wisely. We well meet again Adri. Soon I promise." He pulled away just like that and walked through the crowd disappearing through the front door. I walked back over to the table where Matt was seated.

"Who was that?" He asked as he pulled me into his lap.

"I'm not sure, but I think it was the guy."

"Why do you say that?" Trent asked.

"He was using a voice changer, contacts and told me to meet him in the bathroom and to bring the girls."

"Are you going to do it?" Jimmy asked Alexis as they returned to the table.

"I take it the creepy guy just talked to you?" I asked as a tear fell from my eyes. I am so scared. I mean this guy was just talking to me in plain view and is now telling me to go out of the protection of the guys.

"Yeah. Adri we have to go." Tara said as she walked up.

"You read what he wrote. 'Normally I have to kill a few people before you get to the end, but sadly I did not get that chance this time. Who knows maybe next time I will.Or maybe even when we meet.' We have to solve this once and for all." Lillian continued as her and Johnny walked up.

"I know. Where's Brian?" I replied.

"He and Zacky are in the bathroom. I don't know where Angel is. Something seems so...shady with her."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with her." Trent said in her defense.

"You had a crush on her for five years. Of course you don't see anything wrong with her." Lillian replied.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He said as he stormed away.

"Girl's I hate to bring bad news, but it's 11:55." Tara said with her head down.

"Let's go." I said wiping the tear from my eye. I stood up and turned around so I was facing Matt. I leaned down and kissed him with everything in me. Do you ever get the feeling that you might not get to see someone ever again? Well I was getting that feeling and I couldn't leave without telling Matt something. I pulled away and rested my forehead against Matt as I saw Lillian and Alexis doing similar actions.

"I love you. I love you so much. You saved me from more things then I can thank you for. No matter what happens I'll always love you and if something happens never forget me."

"I love you too baby and you're not going anywhere so how can I forget what I don't lose? You said you would die for me."

"But you must live for me too." i said as I kissed him one more time before pulling away. Our hands didn't separate until we were too far a part to be touching. Me and the girls walked through a long hallway that seemed like it was going to go on forever, but seemed to go by way to fast once we reached the bathroom. I placed my hand on the door and started to open it when my arm was pulled back. I was expecting it to be the guy, but I was greeted with a pair of green eyes. The same green eyes I would recognize anywhere. They were Zacky's.

"Please don't go in there. Trent's behind this. I couldn't tell who the other guy was, but Angel told me that our life was going to change tonight. She's behind this too. Who ever it is, is going to do something to hurt you guys." I looked around as he spoke to see Brian holding both Tara and Lillian. Zacky opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by a someone hitting both him and Brian in the head knocking them unconscious. I started to scream, but a cloth was placed over my mouth. The cloth was coated in something strong. Something that was making me drowsy. I heard four people laugh before I heard a voice that sounded way too close to home for my comfort.

"Good damn boyfriends always get in the way." I heard Frank say before I slipped out of consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only two left! and the epoligue

Sorry this was out so late. I feel so bad because of it, but I wasn't home and when I was I was really busy. My mom is working overtime and she's really tired so I'm pulling more then just my weight around the house.

Thank you to all of the commenter's and subscribers. You guys are awesome.

There is one girl i have to thank most of all though and that would be TARA!!!!! This girl is my number one inspiration! She's read my story longer then anyone else probably. Idk she read it on Zilla a long time ago lol.

Go read her stories! If not Bert McCracken will come into your home, along with Jeph Howard, and eat your kittens! God those guys are awesome!

Comments Pwease!

Later-
Aiden AKA Mrs. Sullivan aka FICTION!